Law Enforcement Screwballs

BrotherMoon said:
Your attraction for me is unhealthy.

LOL It your attraction to me is obessive. :sick:
Wet? Yes--- I urinate several times each and everyday. :cool: You don't ? Now moonster--- thats unhealthy.

Thanks yet again for trying,
Tressa :dance: Huge grin

BPD was so USELESS in their efforts to find Justice JonBenet

TressaRing28 said:
LOL It your attraction to me is obessive. :sick:
Wet? Yes--- I urinate several times each and everyday. :cool: You don't ? Now moonster--- thats unhealthy.

Thanks yet again for trying,
Tressa :dance: Huge grin

BPD was so USELESS in their efforts to find Justice JonBenet

I'm sorry that your marriage is so poor that you seek a surrogate on the internet. Some in the BPD did rather well in this case, it was the DA and Koby and Arndt that were the major f ups.

BrotherMoon said:
I'm sorry that your marriage is so poor that you seek a surrogate on the internet. Some in the BPD did rather well in this case, it was the DA and Koby and Arndt that were the major f ups.
'

You are sick--- So very sick -- Can we say pervert yes , A SICK PERVERT. :bang: Please go self medicate yourself.

My Marriage is wonderful, 28 years of bliss :blowkiss:Love that man of mine.

BPD was the screwballs...

The perp is not married, but in 1996 she wrote a story - still on the Internet - with a man - a computer pro - who is NOW Ramsey's old partner's new partner. [Sun Microsystems]
I am a short woman who has worked for law enforcement for more than 33 years. The Boulder Police were dumb then and dumber three days ago when they told me they did NOT want ANY INFORMATION on this case. Call them yourself and talk to MARIE! I am not anti-cop because I even have 4 commendations from the police department. They do not give out commendations like popcorn in New York City. NYPD cops are SMARTER than Boulder cops. I put my life on the line too. The Boulder PD had a very long note and many PURPOSELY LEFT CLUES to work with. Remember what they did when they found out a child had been KIDNAPPED? They showed up in marked cars, then left and went to a meeting, leaving Linda Arndt ALONE, and they didn't even search the house! Linda believed that John Ramsey was going to kill everyone. Based on his eyes? Is that intelligent? And Steve Thomas' book is filled with lies and exaggerations because he STUPIDLY had an obsession that Patsy Ramsey is really a psychotic child murderess. Who killed her daughter over bed-wetting. [I and my older brother were bed-wetters until we were fifteen, and our mother was borderline psychotic, and beat us all the time, never even spanked us oiver over bed-wetting even once, NOT EVER.] Steve's obsession 8 years later has never waned despite the evidence to the contrary. If Patsy really wrote the note, you could find a thousand handwriting experts who could prove it. INCLUDING ME! They'd be standing in line - for free - but they can't - because PATSY didn't write the note. She had no motive to write the note. She only has similar aptitudes and therefore similar handwriting to the note writer. The killer wrote the note with her LEFT HAND. She is ambidextrous and has posted photographs on the Internet shooting arrows with her right hand and her left hand! The real perpetrator has posted all the words used in the note on the Internet. She has also posted all the clues to the murder on the Internet. She has posted all the DETAILS of the murder on the Internet. "Cords attached to paintbrushes" "Walked through a window" "Swiss Army knife" "in a sack" and references to the "Alfred Hitchcock movies" [ROPE]. All her ELF *advertiser censored* also refers to "beheading" and "Separate your neck from your head."
In her stories, sexual attacks and rapes and bondage are against elves with [notice female SPELLING] "long blonde hair" "big beautiful blue eyes." She's a sexual submissive and her Internet Master, Bacchus wrote a fantasy for her where she is an ELF being raped by two male Barbarians. Ladies, do you fantasize that YOU are a helpless little elf - the same size as you know who - being raped by men? I don't think so!!!! As for the stun gun . . . two marks the same width apart - maybe once - it could be something else - BUT THREE TIMES? And dear websleuths - did you ever ask yourself this BIG QUESTION - "How come EVERY SINGLE PHOTOGRAPH OF THE CRIME SCENE SHOWED THE PERFECT EVIDENCE [Who was the Criminalist?] but none of this EVIDENCE was mentioned by the Police? Pursued by the Police? Understood by the Police? They could have seen the open window, the suitcase, the grate, the stun gun marks, the archery knots, the archery cord, the bag of rope, the paper sack holding the rope, the pineapple with the GBH, the footprint made by the ARCHER/ELF wearing the boots and who switched to soft quiet ELF slippers, the beaver hair [used in archery], the pubic hair [her Dad's], the female DNA under a nail, the backwards oversized panties - [like Patsy wouldn't know how to dress her own kid] the Barbie nightgown which was part of the staging because the Perp's mother hates Barbie and the perp was tall, blonde and skinny, the 4 red ACRYLLIC fibers from the elf vest [Patsy's blazer would be a black and red wool blend] the second piece of duct tape - the first was taken to study as a criminalist - the cord - on the hand - was there to take her pulse - not to tie her up - and she posted a photograph of herself with her watch on her RIGHT HAND - for the pulse clue -
and the perp bragged in one story - that she put her hand in paint and left her print in a closet in basement - because she knew they would never look there. And her mother is "obsessed with the JonBenet Ramsey case because of my daughter." She wrote in two separate stories, "She was home on vacation and had TWO WEEKS TO KILL."

Well of course the BPD doesn't want to hear it! If you were an officer then you would know what questions to ask, like who is currently handling the case...

If you had followed this case at all you would know that the BPD no longer has the casefiles and why. Big Apple Detective? I don't believe that's what you are.

Furthermore you would know why the cops showed up how they did and why they did. Because Patsy didn't specify that the note said NOT TO CALL THE COPS!

You better be very careful of who you accuse without sufficient evidence too. But if you had worked for Law Enforcement for over 33 years you should already know that. You obviously are not here to discuss the actual evidence, you only want to take the heat off of the Ramsey's and promote your own scenario IMO.

How about a link to this infamous work on the net? Can't even provide that? Have to go ahead and make false allegations before you bother to check all the facts? Don't even bother substantiate just why this person would single out JUST JonBenet and no other children with the same physical characteristics and kill them using the same MO?

Go to Google. What I don't know about the Boulder Police Department could fill a vat. What I know about this case is this: There is not one shred of evidence that John, Patsy or Burke Ramsey killed JonBenet. There is no evidence, no motive, and no psychology that fits these three people. But here on the Internet is a female who has placed HUNDREDS of pages of writing, stories, scripts and photographs, filthy *advertiser censored*, multiple names, clues, and evidence that SHE is the one that murdered JonBenet, that she has the vocabulary of the perpertrator, that she is a sexual pervert, that she had the MOTIVE, THE METHOD, THE INSIDE CONTACTS, THE OPPORTUNITY. What is even scarier is this: she is a Sunday School Teacher, and works for the Police Department, and comes from successful parents, and if she went to Patsy's door - Patsy's biggest fear - wherever the hell that door is - Patsy would invite her in! If she went to Patsy's house in 1995 and offered to be a guide on the house tour, or a babysitter, or offered to show Patsy the gorgeous costumes she can make - or offered to work on the float - Patsy would invite her in - and she has OUTSTANDING references. But if she applied to the Boulder PD to work for them - and they interviewed her and turned her down - and there is a 99% chance that's what happened - they would rue the day they crossed her! She would plan the crime of the century - a year in advance - just to show up the cops - and her best friend at the Boulder PD - and make her computer boyfriend/co-author dance for joy - and ruin lives - and not show any REMORSE. But the HANDWRITING says, "Catch me if you can!" "I'm smarter than all of you."

Nehemiah said:
Is she Medusa?

Do you think Lance teased us with Medusa, all the while knowing she is the same one described by BAD? He knew her identity?

You have not met your burdon of proof. The very fact that you will not supply a link but tell me to go search is proof that you are only here to deflect from the Ramsey's nothing more.

There is absolutely no real evidence of any intruder either. Period.

What you know about this case is really nothing isn't it? You know nothing at all about it, or you would know who has jurisdiction over it and wouldn't have bothered calling the BPD, if you really did.

Some sexual pervert...she didn't even bother raping JonBenet...and she enjoys sexual fantasies of being raped by men, not of raping and murdering little girls...

And you still didn't answer any of my questions did you?

Is that swamp-water I smell?

I did a Google search for the things you listed but I found nothing of substance. You will need to provide some more info, hopefully not cryptic. We have had many posters who like to provide "clues" but never follow up on their posts with substantial information. Please post some reasonable statements, at least so someone as simplistic as myself can understand. Thanks.

Hey BigAppleDetective,

Your writing seems very familiar to me. Do we know each other?

MANY EXPERTS DO NOT BELIEVE IT WAS WRITTEN BY A WOMAN. Pasty scored a .5 out of 5 that it was her. She has been all but CLEARED. I don't get it. There have been so many cases out there where children were kidnapped from their own beds - it happens people! This makes me sick already.

So lets put it to bed folks - PATSY DID NOT WRITE THE LETTER. A 5% CHANCE is slim to none people. AND what about the DNA? SO interesting that people continue to ignore much evidence that points to intruders.

and The crime scene was so degrated that it is nearly impossible to "link" anything to anyone for much of the evidence; with exception to DNA.

I am going to enjoy watching others eat their computers when a DNA matches up someday to a pedophile. I believe that it will. I believe this guy cannot help himself and it wasn't the first "crack" at the bat so to speak. If he hasn't killed himself or is sitting in prison for life for some other crime, he'll unfortunately do it again.

I often try to "ignore" this room because of the bashing I get when I support the Intruder theory - but some days - it's too much rehashing & attempting to force the "Patsy" theory down our throats. :rolleyes:

I don't understand how anyone can look at a long list of evidence left behind, and a very long HANDWRITTEN LETTER and just not "get it."
The perp wanted to be caught - ultimately - but their way.
Take each piece of evidence and ask some sensible questions.

This is a garotte. It has knots on it. Why would someone leave it behind?
Why would it be used? Why were these knots LEFT BEHIND?
These knots are used in ARCHERY.
PARENTS do not use a garotte - sexual submissives do.
These are clues left by a CRIMINALIST - into ARCHERY.
A sexual submissive.

This is a real beaver hair. Why would someone leave it behind?
It was left behind as a clue. Beaver hair is used in ARCHERY.
You have 2 separate archery clues.

This cord is also used in ARCHERY. To line the top of a quiver.
TO also tie the string to the bow.
Now you have 3 separate archery clues: The cord, the knot, the beaver hair.

These were all left behind.
There was no need to leave this behind, was there?

The letter is an EXPLAINER letter. There handwriting is evidence.

These clues have nothing to do with the Ramseys.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sassyfox
Back