Law Enforcement Searches/AJ's Remains Located

Has anyone seen the unsealed warrants? Any updates on hadsell's trial in Ohio today?

Hope you're all well.

I know. Thank you - on behalf of her, whose voice echos in my head..... She was a truly amazing girl. She was selfless, and so giving. She was the best big sister. She was a warrior. She was my good friend, and set me straight a lot, because she was an old wise soul. I was so confused when she left my house, but I am learning now A LOT about Parental Alienation. Parents that are very insecure manipulate their children and it damages them. Things were not right and it blew up in everyone's face. Wes should never have been around my kids. Family Courts did not care as I frantically begged for their help. People will be held accountable. The Probation Officer did not care about him moving in with my three young daughters straight out of prison. Adoption services here in Virginia failed utterly. They asked permission from the dad she didn't know and allowed a man with an IMMENSE criminal record to adopt my daughter after knowing her 2 years. It broke my heart. I want all of the complacency to be punished. I want all the liars to be burned with truth. I want the destroyer of Anjelica to experience her pain...

:grouphug:

Trying to make sure people are held accountable. Maybe others can learn from this situation.

Today wes hadsell is in the second day of trial for 2005 rape in Delaware county. Of course he says he's innocent but things don't make sense, so maybe the trial will make it clear.

Family Courts knew about these allegations and much more. His record is bad enough to be deemed a Career Armed Criminal but Family Court is ok with him having full liberty with my daughters.. He knew the mother for TWO WEEKS when he moved in with her and my children, right out of maximum security prison. He even brought his 18 year old brother. But the GAL here in Norfolk, VA (attorney Charles Johnson) calls me antagonistic for trying to protect my kids in 2010. He severely down played hadsell's record and even lied in his report to the judge. And he's supposed to protect kids. Instead of diligent research, he took wes hadsell's word for it. He reported heresay as facts. I filed for full custody in June 2010, primarily because of the circumstances with hadsell. Yet little attention was paid to my very real concern.

The judge (Joseph P. Massey), here in Norfolk, VA JDR court handled the case very poorly and showed ZERO concern for the safety of my children.

ALL THE VERY CLEAR RED FLAGS WERE THERE. I was NOT antagonist, but Mr. and Mrs. Hadsell were, and they lied and manipulated to win that Family Court case in 2010. Documents show this.

Anjelica was manipulated by pathogenic parenting (Parental Alienation). Dr. Craig Childress (Google him) and MANY others know now - that is CHILD ABUSE. A parent with severe attachment disorder from childhood trauma does this. They are so afraid of losing the love of their child...

Poor Anjelica.. the sweetest girl, meets the ugliest monsters...

Do police get search warrants even when people would voluntarily give the information? For court purposes or something?? Or does getting a search warrant mean that person would not give the information voluntarily?

My uncle is Chief of police locally in NC. He said in ANY case, he will always get a search warrant regardless of consent unless someone is imminent danger (like they roll up to a house they think someone is being held captive inside type deal). He has also worked for different PDs and has been through the FBI training camp in VA twice and that is something that almost all officers/detectives agree upon (the requirement of a search warrant to avoid an unlawful seizure dismissal).

Wow. There's a LOT more info in this article than what has been previously released to the public. This still doesn't make sense:

How can there be two COD's? Someone smarter than me will need to explain this.

Again, I always turn to my uncle (police chief) and another very close male in my life who works in profiling. I also, unfortunately, have personal experience with this subject. There is usually a COD listed with possible factors listed below it that may have contributed to the resulting death - an example, someone has Lung Cancer that may be the COD listed. If they also find evidence of other diseases such as heart disease, etc, that might be a contributing factor. The manner of death is basically was it natural/OD/murder. My boy friend was murdered our senior year in college. Long story short, he was stabbed in the back with a syringe of uncut heroin. He made it home to his drive way, but when his parents found him, he was battered and bruised from seizing so violently. His COD was initially heart failure w/ heroin OD as a contributing factor b/c it caused his heart to stop (first autopsy they missed the needle prick on the should blade area that would have been impossible to reach. His remained heart failure, but Heroin Toxicity/Poisoning was a contributing factor. Now for manner of death, this is accidental, nature, murder-and sometimes undetermined. In his case, that was changed to murder and his childhood "BFF" is still in prison for killing him. If we wouldn't have flipped out KNOWING he was NOT a user, the second autopsy would probably have never been done and the murderer would get away with it.

Again, that info comes from chief of police (family), profiler (family) and my own experience in dealing with C's death in Dec. 1997.

My uncle is Chief of police locally in NC. He said in ANY case, he will always get a search warrant regardless of consent unless someone is imminent danger (like they roll up to a house they think someone is being held captive inside type deal). He has also worked for different PDs and has been through the FBI training camp in VA twice and that is something that almost all officers/detectives agree upon (the requirement of a search warrant to avoid an unlawful seizure dismissal).

Ok. Makes sense, except that could be a lot of search warrants. Anyway thanks. I was wondering why they had to get a search warrant to search somebody's phone. My worry was they resisted giving them the information. Then I had to ask why.

Glad I could contribute in some way. Zach, you have been in my thoughts and prayers, esp. recently. I am helping my Godson's father now with trying to protect him from his Mom. She has truly turned into someone I don't know anymore and I loved all three of them like they were blood related. He has had to fight the "good ole ' boy" network who thinks all kids should be with their mothers. Thankfully, he got a judge that saw through her and it didn't hurt any that she kept tripping over her lies. I did not take sides until my Godson started getting hurt and he was being exposed to horrible people and things. That's when I lost my mind and inserted myself (with dad's blessing and per his request) tight into the middle of it. It is ALL of our business when a child could be getting hurt. I will continue to keep you close to my heart,

Zach, I'm so glad we're getting to hear from you again. You are so often in my prayers, as well as prayers for justice for ANGELica...Longwood Women's Softball has made it to the Big South conference playoffs two years in a row now...I always think of AJ during the hoopla....could she have been on this team one day? What position would she play? Would she be celebrating the wins and crying over the losses with her teammates? But for one monster, this may have been part of her bright future. Yes, I'm a little passionate over this case, and this girl. It's the only one I've followed that I've ever gotten a timeout for.

Thank you for doggedly trying to protect, and now, seek justice for, ANGELica, Zach. We're all in this with you!

Unfortunately I didn't talk to her much while she was in college but I know that she was a worker and set the standard for playing tough throughout all her athletic days. Definitely not anything learned from that waste of space hadsell. That low life will get his. Guaranteed.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
aztraea
Back