LE needs to check on Amy's storage site.

:eek::eek:
Has everyone seen this page? I know that I am late to the game of LA but found this while searching for any info on him.
This was posted by 100%AGAVE on the LA thread:

http://www.peekyou.com/USA/Florida/O.../15430971.html

YIKES!:eek::eek:
He says the following:

Work:"Public Storage, Infectious Disease Consultants, Doctor Of Medicine"

Wow he is a Doctor of Medicine :confused:and he has a womens thong around his neck..Yeh..total Class, what a joke:woohoo:

I started a thread like this a couple weeks ago. I too wondered if any of her friends had checked their storage buildings.

Have we discussed this topic yet? Amy has a storage unit. Did Casey have access to that storage unit while Amy was on vacation?

hmmmmm If Casey had access to it she'd of probably stolen everything she could of got her hands on to make some fast cash!

Amy probably doesn't have this storage unit anymore...And if LE hasn't checked it out by now -they're daft at best! We've discussed this for over a month now. Perhaps there's something to it...But if it hasn't been discovered and searched by LE by now, we may as well all hang our hats and go home!

MOO

hmmmmm If Casey had access to it she'd of probably stolen everything she could of got her hands on to make some fast cash!

Not to be mean but if the things she has in storage are anything like the things my (grown) kids have put in storage between apts., KC couldn't have made $25. if she completely emptied it! And that sounds like more work than KC is known to do!!

I've seen the myspace message before and it was discussed. I'm sure LE went through them with a fine tooth comb.

Not to be mean but if the things she has in storage are anything like the things my (grown) kids have put in storage between apts., KC couldn't have made $25. if she completely emptied it! And that sounds like more work than KC is known to do!!

Thats a great point too!!!!

Does Amy have a storage building? I hope if so, it has been checked because Casey may have had all of Amy's keys for awhile on her car key ring, possibly. If someone has connection with LE on here, please let them know about a possible storage building. True, we dont know if it is a building, but we dont know it is not. I am not in any way accusing Amy of any part of coverup here for we all know that her checkbook was taken by Casey and so a storage building of hers (if she had one) could have been accessed by Casey also. I think its worth checking on since the subject may not have came up between LE and Amy.

Posted to Casey from Amy H at 11:03am on June 4th, It will be great! And the best part... we have all month to get boys to do heavy lifting from storage for the price of beer and pizza... and yes boys, I know you can read this and I think you are getting adequately compensated! I'm excited for tonight... and next week... and the next however long!

If you have found this why not call the detectives yourself? I'm sure they've gone through the messages, etc. but it doesn't hurt.....Just tell them you read through the messages, this one stood out, coupled with Casey using the car, checkbook, etc. -

Yes! AND, I'm sorry....I really don't think that anyone....not even KC would be dumb enough to place a body in a storage unit! JMO!!!!!

I did call LP early on about this as I believe it could be a possibility since KC had her keys. Not necessarily that the body would be there, but it might have been there at some time or there might be other things there which would be of interest to LE.

Yes, I would like to think that subject came up with LE and Amy but with so much stuff going on, sometimes things get overlooked. Those tubs bug me also folks. I watched a movie where a guy had his wifes torso sitting in a tub in the garage the whole time LE was investigating her disappearance. He had buried her, and went back later and retrieved the bones because the park was going to be searched where he had them hidden. I wish LE would tear a home apart to look for missing children the same way they tear them apart to look for drugs. sigh.. nothing unturned. they just didnt seem to be at anthonys home for long at a time.

I saw that program--it really got to me. From my recollection of the case, he used a sled (in the snow) to pull her torso from the garage to the woods and the sled kept getting away from him as it was too slippery. It is such horrific imagery, him running after this wayward sled with her torso on it. I don't think he ever retrieved everything from the woods and he left a bag with a knife and bloody cloths, etc. under a tree. He said he killed her because she was leaving him with the childcare and household duties and traveling too much for her work.

As a Floridian, I can tell you I have buttloads of Rubbermaid boxes. First, they're ideal for keeping roaches and ants out of. I started moving all of our stuff from cardboard boxes to these things after we lost our roof in Wilma and half of our stuff was ruined. They're also really handy if you're an adult going camping with Boy Scouts. Just sayin, lol.

Not trying to discredit you, but we Floridians do have valid reasons for them.

Ugh, I opened a rubbermaid in storage that had not had the lid on tight, and there were 2 palmetto bugs and about 1/2 a cup of palmetto poo (? that or eggs, but I think i'd rather it be poo) in there with them.. And i just filled that box 3-6 months ago.. :eek:
I have an aversion to plasticware, but slowly over time everything in my home is ending up encased in plastic, between the humidity and the bugs. The Anthony's garage full o'plastic tubs is the sign of long term tropical residence, is all!

Oh, and what about the key that Lee said he threw out for Amy? Storage key????

Great find. While they are there looking be sure to check for the "rubbermaid" boxes, the A's have a lot of them in their garage. Please go to the link and go to the See Images and scroll through the images until you see GA in the garage and look to the right and see all the boxes. Just a thought. IMO.

http://www.wftv.com/news/17497407/detail.html

Very interesting!!!

Always good to check the storage boxes.

Stephen Grant (formerly of Washington, MI) murdered his wife Tara.
He cut her body into pieces at his father's machine shop. Scattered
the parts in a nearby metro park. LE found the torso of Tara in plastic
storage container in the family garage.

Stephen Grant is now in prison for life.

I saw that program--it really got to me. From my recollection of the case, he used a sled (in the snow) to pull her torso from the garage to the woods and the sled kept getting away from him as it was too slippery. It is such horrific imagery, him running after this wayward sled with her torso on it. I don't think he ever retrieved everything from the woods and he left a bag with a knife and bloody cloths, etc. under a tree. He said he killed her because she was leaving him with the childcare and household duties and traveling too much for her work.

Just a note...Stephen Grant's father comitted suicide a few months ago.
So many lives adversely affected by one man's selfish actions.

Do you remember this crime and the storage bin?

I believe it was a relative of a woman who was in prison who starved the children and locked them in the basement--when one of the children died, she placed his body in a storage bin, also in the basement.

Oh, and what about the key that Lee said he threw out for Amy? Storage key????[/QUOTE]

Why did he throw it out? Did she have the locks changed?

Ugh, I opened a rubbermaid in storage that had not had the lid on tight, and there were 2 palmetto bugs and about 1/2 a cup of palmetto poo (? that or eggs, but I think i'd rather it be poo) in there with them.. And i just filled that box 3-6 months ago.. :eek:
I have an aversion to plasticware, but slowly over time everything in my home is ending up encased in plastic, between the humidity and the bugs. The Anthony's garage full o'plastic tubs is the sign of long term tropical residence, is all!

Oh, and what about the key that Lee said he threw out for Amy? Storage key????

Wasn't the key a copy of Amy's car key?

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SoCal Greg
Back