LE Press Conferences

Status
Not open for further replies.
HLN is reporting press conference at 5PM eastern time.

KATU is supposedly going to carry it, but nothing on their site to indicate it. It does not make much sense they would have it before the RS hearing, but then again, I doubt very much it will be unsealed or that LE will discuss it anyway.

Does anyone think this will be something besides a "we still can't say anything" event?

We would have heard already if there was an arrest, right?

To watch or not to watch...

seems they want to, at this time, "stay out of family issues"... (not a direct quote just emphasis on my part)

does this mean the family issues play a part in the investigation and LE will not comment due to this?

or does it mean family issues don't play a part at all...

Mind you all, I don't want to start a family issues conversation in this thread on the presser... but after it we hear it..I suggest that in break out threads it is discussed. JMHOO

Great. Maybe you can lead the way in what threads to open. Will this thread do for the Presser and Hearing discussions? We should probably have another thread for the Hearing, right? I wonder if it will be live court action?

PC. what for? Did I wonder if Kaine approved? Well you know it IS Friday.... maybe Kaine told them they will start holding their press conferences on Fridays from now on?

Does anyone think this will be something besides a "we still can't say anything" event?

I can't really say.... :croc:

I'm going to watch it, then I'm off for the night.

Yes, We have been jaded with the pressers/news conferences so far, No Comment et al. I hope that will change now as there is more movement in the case.

Unless some poster is watching the bookings for Mult County, we might not learn about an arrest until such an occasion as a presser or unless LE contacts media and it comes out as a Breaking News Update. IMO

Do we have a live feed for the Presser?

I bet we learn nothing new from the PC and as regards the hearing; Do we know it is about unsealing the RO or is it for making a decision on whether it will dismissed or made permanent for an period of time (ie 1 yr, )?

Great. Maybe you can lead the way in what threads to open. Will this thread do for the Presser and Hearing discussions? We should probably have another thread for the Hearing, right? I wonder if it will be live court action?
jmhoo but I think the following threads will need to be posted on:

1) hearing (imhoo needs it's own thread)
2) restraining order
3) media outlets left out (if they report anything on this)

and need to go thru the rest to see what this could apply. Good idea Sandi.. to figure out where specific discussion needs to go before it all breaks loose. It seems that it could all break loose with the hearing. I don't see LE saying anything to make things go nuts at this point but who knows.

Going in a minute now. Going right at two the guy says.

I bet we learn nothing new from the PC and as regards the hearing; Do we know it is about unsealing the RO or is it for making a decision on whether it will dismissed or made permanent for an period of time (ie 1 yr, )?
If the RO documents are opened it will be huge. If the judge rules to keep them closed it will also be huge. The hearing=huge imhoo

my fox feed keeps freezing up and buffering....as usual. And I see no other live feeds.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Back