LE Serves Warrant on Family Home #6

The information is not in the WARRANT itself, it is in the Affidavit by Detective Kimberly Shirley-Williams '...revealed the baby was missing along with three cell phones.'

LE phoned MW's number and got Dane, who played it off and faked who he was. LE then ran the number, got a hit on Craigs List, reached MW and showed up in full LE mode ...
The ONLY info about the number on Debs hand came from MW who was told this by LE...not necessarily fact imo

And this is what I find really interesting about that:

Per MW she listed a GPS for sale on craigslist.
I doubt she listed the serial number in her description for the "ad", but who knows, I've watched Americas dumbest criminals on TV.

I think early on Jersey was already a person of interest, even at 8am that morning because of other neighbors accounts to LE of "who might have done something like this in the neighborhood".
In order to get to Jersey, they somehow know his affiliation with MW. They get her number, set up the sting and can now question people and try to find Jersey. MOO

And this is what I find really interesting about that:

Per MW she listed a GPS for sale on craigslist.
I doubt she listed the serial number in her description for the "ad", but who knows, I've watched Americas dumbest criminals on TV.

I think early on Jersey was already a person of interest, even at 8am that morning because of other neighbors accounts to LE of "who might have done something like this in the neighborhood".
In order to get to Jersey, they somehow know his affiliation with MW. They get her number, set up the sting and can now question people and try to find Jersey. MOO

bbm = :floorlaugh::floorlaugh: and did you mean phone #? I agree it's stupid but either here or twitter, someone actually saw the add and there were MANY with phone #'s lol

IIRC Jersey was being sought before Lisa went missing?

bbm = :floorlaugh::floorlaugh: and did you mean phone #? I agree it's stupid but either here or twitter, someone actually saw the add and there were MANY with phone #'s lol

IIRC Jersey was being sought before Lisa went missing?

No, I meant serial #.
It has been said that the GPS unit she had for sale on craigslist was stolen.

No, I meant serial #.
It has been said that the GPS unit she had for sale on craigslist was stolen.

But, they weren't contacting about a stolen GPS? They used the ad as a reason to find her. Who said the serial # was on Craigslist? Seriously asking...because I hadn't heard that and why would she post that?

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Soccergirl500
Back