Leanord Padilla's Latest Comment: (IE the body)

I thought TM said they were in the general area and lost the ATV and then called off the search. I do think though that if LE thought she was really in that area and even if it was still under water they could have pumped out the water. After Fay came through my neiborhood we had water thigh deep and the next day the city pumped it out and it was gone. Could not believe it. The area where the body was found was small enough that it could have been pumped out. They do it to lakes or ponds all the time.

Granted some evidence would/could have been lost.

I remember that statement. So this was after JH disclosed the info. to him? But we must remember.. LP had also told a fellow sleuther BACK IN NOVEMBER that LE had found the body. This was during a phone conversation on another matter.

LP makes me feel like Alice in Wonderland,,, it just gets curiouser and curiouser.
I remember that remark well, either he is psychic or has some sort of linkage to the "daisy chain" I think if I were a detective my ears would be buzzing.
Just my conjecture of course.

I sure didn't think at the time I talked to LP that his comments to me would seem to matter so many weeks after my phone call. I waited to talk with him after the Thanksgiving holiday because they had just finished the BP searches, had to fly home, celebrate with family so I waited till the following Mon. Nov. 30 a business day to call. As I'v stated LP was a gentleman an eager to help answer my questions. During our discussion out of the blue no fishing from my end of the conversation LP staed, "For all I know they may already have found the body." I was alittle taken back and my only response to LP was, "I knew it." I watched NG that evenning and I believe several more NG shows before my husband & I heard him state on TV the words he spoke to me. The time frame is about the same time as the PI's video. My opinion at the time was, there are so many people on the fringes of this case that are comunicating with each other that it is difficult for the public to keep up with all the loose talk. Remember all involved during the BP search. Those videos from myrt, W/s searchers, media at that time might come in handy now. What date did the search stop at the park? Also LP talke to LE in the back of the patrol car. The public thought it was to reprimand him for the search, give him a poly to make sure nothing was planted. LP told me that he was told by LE (could have been FBI?) not to waste his money anymore. This was at the time LP was going to bring in out of state divers for the search. I truly don't feel there is anything sinister on LP's part. As I have just found out, You can be brought into this case with just one sentence. Do I need a lawyer?!!! LOL

I know this case is driving us all crazy and its easy- veru easy to get dates mixed up as I am guilty of that also. From what I understand and anyone, correct me if I am wrong. LP did not get a call from the P.I. until DECEMBER 15th and he told LP he had a video of the wooded area from Novemeber 15th- and then LP called Nick S. of the FBI. I think his comment "I wouldnt be surprised if LE already had the body" I think was just a passing comment and a guess. I sat here also and said to myself about 3 times "I wonder if they already have the body"- just trying to do guesswork

I got the date of the 15th stuck in my head- It was December 16-17th P.I. called LP and told him he had a video- not the 15th- my apologies

Just shortly before they did find the body. No more than 2-3 weeks before they found Caylee. I've thought about his statement as well...Have no idea what it means though!

MOO

It was said on 12/9 on Nancy Grace, and Caylee's body was found on 12/11.

His guesses are as ours are.

Just guesses. Until[ and I really do not think she will] Casey confesses...it is all her thoughts,her doing.

:behindbar

Forgive me if this is off topic, but why are so many of the current threads closed? NG's thread does not usually get closed so soon after her show, and many of us don't have access to a computer during or right after the show, or till the next day. Did the thread just get too long?
With that said, I watch JVM a lot when she is covering this case, and I think her panel of lawyers are better informed, except I dislike Janie Weintraub. Nancy is getting on my nerves a lot lately, but I like LP's comments MOST of the time. That one comment about finding the body just two days before it was actually found really struck me, considering the facts as we know them now.

Ok I'm the one confused now- So LP said on NG the 9th of December "dont be surprised if they already have the body"- right and then the 11th she was found- but the 16th-17th the P.I. told him they had a video from Nov 15th where the body was- right? Am I on track now? Could LP have know the MR was going to go there the 11th and find her? hmmmmmm hard to believe that but somethings fishy here

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Keziah16
Back