Lee Anthony's testimonies

Status
Not open for further replies.
LA saying that they met Zanny at JBP and Zanny held Casey down and said they were taking Caylee away from her.

FG how did they hold her down

LA she said they held her by her wrist

FG did she say why they took Caylee away from her

LA I don't recall

FG speaking of depo and being asked that specific question

LA no I don't

LA is repeating this story in a contemptuous voice, "Zanny" ..."the Nanny", it's obvious he hates having to repeat this execrable nonsense.

LA reading: depo

FG: does that refresh

LA yes

FG what did Casey tell you

LA said that she was told she is not a good mother and taking caylee away from her for this reason

Timer55 - LA saying ICA told him that she did not create that password. 55 days until Caylee's b-day. She was hoping to get her back by then.

FG: did your sister also tell you what she saw as Caylee was being taken from her
LA: don't recall
FG refreshes LA's memory with his Feb 27 2009 depo.
LA: now with a refreshed memory says her reaction was it was surreal
FG: did she indicate that she did anything to stop ZG from taking Caylee
LA: No, she said she was scared and didn't know what to do
FG: Did she after Caylee was taken did she indicate she was being told what to do
LA: said ZG had her myspace password and sent her messages to instruct her on what to do and where to go. LA says she did follow instructions from ZG
FG: did you know what timer55 was
LA: Password for myspace
FG: what did it mean
LA: from the date Caylee was taken til her birthday 55 calendar days, her belief that she would get her back by that date.
LA: she said ZG created this password

I'm paraphrasing a lot here for brevity

JB so if I understand you correctly your sister told you another story about Zanny the nanny

LA that is correct she told me another story

JB and she said she would be contacted via myspace of more informatiion

LA yes that is correct

JB would she be told to go to phone booths

LA I don't recall exactly where she was told to go

"And Zanny the Nanny never materialized." - JB

"To this day, no." - LA

That last statement by LA sounded weird. Maybe it's just me.

FG: Mr. Anthony on July 15th or July 16th 2008, were you on your family's home computer?

LA: uh yes I was.

FG: What were you doing on the computer?

FG: Uh, doing some internet searching.

LA: Trying to figure out where saw grass apartments and some other keywords were.

FG: Uh during that time did you ever delete any of the internet history or the records that were on that computer?

LA: No.

FG: Sir, I want to direct your attention to August of 1008 was there a time that your sister Casey returned back to the house on Hopespring Drive?

LA: Yes.

FG: During that time did you have the opportunity to have private conversations with her?

LA: Uh, yes I did.

FG: During one of there conversations did your sister tell you a different version of how Caylee was taken from her?

LA: Uh, yes she did.

FG: Can you please tell the jury what she told you during this conversation?

LA: Uh she told me that met um, Zanny who was her nanny as well as Zanny's sister and her children are Jay Blanchard Park which is here in Orlando and during that meeting Zanny held Casey down and told her that she was taking Caylee from her. And um, she did that with the help of her sister.

FG: Did you sister describe how she was held down?

LA: Ya, from what I recall she was like, on her wrists. They were both supposedly sitting on like a park bench or something like that, and then she was held down.

FG: Did you sister tell you why Caylee was taken from her?

LA: I believe she did, I don't recall exactly what she told me.

FG: Do you recall giving a deposition back on July 30th of 2009?

LA: Uh yes.

FG: Do you remember being asked the circumstances surrounding the taking and being asked that particular question?

FG: Do you remember what your response was?

LA: Not exactly, no.

FG: Okay. For court and counsel I am referring the the deposition of July 30th 2009 page 279, lines 1-25. I'm sorry, lines 1-25 Judge.

HJBP: Okay. You have it Mr. Baez?

FG: Your honor, I'm bringing it up on the screen now for the witness. Specifically I'm going to be referring to the lines 17-25 and on page 280 which I'll put up in a minute lines 1-4. Mr. Anthony if you would take a look at lines 17-25 and just let me know when you're finished.

LA: I'm finished with that.

FG: Again sir I will ask you to view lines 1-3, okay. Mr. Anthony does that refresh your memory?

FG: Okay. what did your sister tell you the reason for Caylee being taken was

FG: Uh in Zanny's opinion, Casey was not being a good mother to Caylee or wouldn't be a good mother for Caylee and she was taking Caylee from her to teach her a lesson and also told her not to go to the police, anything like that.

FG: Did she also give you a detailed description of what Zanaida Gonzales looked like?

LA: Uh yes she did, um she was kind of normal height, 5'8, 5'10 ish, good complexion, long hair, Spanish, that's about what I recall.

FG: Just to be clear do you recall being asked that same question and giving an answer during that same deposition?

FG: Looking at that answer, the answer you gave back in 2009 does it refresh your memory?

LA: Absolutely

FG: Court and counsel I will be referring to page 280, lines 15-21. Okay, take a look at that Mr. Anthony.

LA: Okay. (he's finished)

LA: Okay. I believe you touched on some of those things but do you recall giving some other description or your sister giving some other descriptions of what this Zenaida person... (Baez, objection legal witness has said that this has refreshed his recollection I believe)

FG: Excuse me, after reading that Mr. Anthony, has your memory been refreshed in terms of all of the details your sister gave you as far as a description of Zenaida?

LA: All the details that were said there, yes

FG: Okay, what did she tell you?

LA: What I missed there, she was approximately 100 pounds and that she would keep a darker complexion like tanning or something like that.

FG: Now did your sister also tell you what she was doing or what she saw as Caylee was being taken from her?

LA: I don't recall exactly what I said, no.

FG: Do you recall giving another deposition on February 27th of 2009

FG: Do you recall that question being asked of you your sisters reaction to Caylee being taken away and what your response was?

LA: I don't remember what my response was.

FG: If I showed you that, would that refresh your memory?

LA: Yes it would.

FG: Okay. For court and counsel I'm going to be putting it up on the screen I am referring to the deposition taken February 27th 2009, specifically referring to pages 101 lines, I'm sorry. Page 104, lines 15-19. Okay, have you had a chance to read that Mr. Anthony?

LA: Yes I did.

FG: Did that refresh your memory as to what your sister told you her reaction was to her daughter being taken from her?

LA: Her reaction maybe, but you had asked what she had saw.

FG: Okay, what was that?

LA: What she saw?

FG: Her reaction.

LA: Her reaction for that was that she couldn't believe it was happening, it felt kind of surreal to her.

FG: Did she indicate that she did anything to stop Zenaida from taking her daughter?

LA: She did not.

FG: Did she tell you why she didn't do anything?

LA: Uh, that she was scared and she didn't know what to do.

FG: After Caylee was taken from her did your sister indicate to you that this Zenaida person was controlling her movements or telling her what to do?

LA: Uh, she did tell me that, yes.

FG: Anymore specific then that, in what way?

LA: Specifically through MySpace at the time that she had Casey's password and would send her, you can kind of send yourself a message or post something so only you can see it on your account. She would do things like that to kind of instruct her on what to do, where to go... things like that.

FG: Did you indicate that she would go to these places that Zenaida told her to go?

LA: She did.

FG: Did she tell you why she would do that?

LA: To hope to see Caylee, to hope to fulfill whatever obligations were being set upon her.

(commercial break)

Leeanthony testifying about a few stains in trunk when he owned car.
by bobkealing via twitter at 10:36 AM

#caseyanthony Lee circling stains in trunk. Says they WERE there when they bought car
by amandaoberwesh via twitter at 10:36 AM

Lee Anthony agrees that the stains were in there when he owned it. #Casey Anthony
by oscaseyanthony via twitter at 10:36 AM

Lee is circling in trunk where stains were. He said he remembers 3 stains. 2 Circles left side trunk. 1 small on right side. #CaseyAnthony
by cfnews13casey via twitter at 10:36 AM

#CindyAnthony testified that stains were in trunk when it was purchased. #CaseyAnthony
by oscaseyanthony via twitter at 10:36 AM

LA w/JB - own Pontiac Sunfire = yes from 2000 to 2005 ...

pic of vehicle - identified as car he once owned - SA #79 - look in trunk of sunfire - recognize - ...a few stains in the trunk when owned - show w/illustrator where stains were- specific remember there being 3 outside tire cover = circles areas in trunk where stains were - were there when purchased car - did you stain car t runk while own it? I am sure I may have...don't recall making any of those three - better pic of trunk -show us where on photo the stains were - how long say stains there? don't know for sure ....longer than or majority of the time I owned them...don't come up too well on these photos - they were there when you owned it....yes

Can you tell us first time you noticed your sister was pregnant?

sidebar

Lee on stand.

JB: Good morning Mr. Anthony.
Did you at one time own the white Sunfire? When?
From approx. 2000 to 2005.

Photos being published to jury.

JB: Is that the Sunfire you once owned?
Yes, I did.
JB: Is that the trunk of the car you once owned.
Yes.
JB: Is that the tire cover?
Lee describes the cover.
JB: Was that stain there when you purchased the car?
Yes, I've seen stains, I don't recall making any of those three stains, but I do remember seeing stains.
JB: Where were the stains in this photograph? Can you show us?
Sure.
JB: Can you show us where on this particular photo the stains were?
Yes.
JB:How long were those stains there?
I don't know for sure. For the majority if not the entire time I owned it.

LA discusses waiting for kc to come out of bathroom and saw her midsection and it struck him....what did you...object-overrule --said something to KC said what the hell isthat? she waved me off...I saw mom couple days later and asked is kc pregnant - object X3 - sidebar because I don't know what is coming up

JA: Object hearsay
JB: we're not offering this to the truth of the matter
HJBP: I don't know what is coming up so Sidebar

SiDEBAR.

JB: Tell us about the very first time you suspected your sister was pregnant?
LA: It would have been late at night, our bedrooms were next to the bathroom. And when I went in when she was coming out I could see her midsection and it was showing.
JB: What did you do with this information once you saw this?
LA: I said to Casey what the he?? is that? and she just sort of waved me off.
The next time I saw my mom I asked, is she pregnant?

leecaswth.jpg

JB - you were saying next day advised Mom thought KC was pregnant - confronted her with that within a day or 2.....middle of 2008 - she came picked me up airport - kc born 2006? no born in 2005 - I was wrong 2005 - did you see her show more - absolutely brutally honest she was pregnant - was it known or discussed in family @ all (object-sustain) discuss between yourself and mother - prior asking her few months before - no....after talking to your Mom...did you talk to kc on way back from airport (object- sustain) was there occasion kc picked up airport how did she looked - far enough to know she wasnt just puttin on weight....how long after you confront mother? object assumes facts not in evidence object sustained again objected 2 - sustain

during time period you confronted your mother - object let him finish ask question sit down . do not answer question until I tell you to.....

were there ....between time with your mother and time kc picked up @ airport...from time I confronted her with that never spoke of it again - until just few days before Caylee was born - other than time confronted Mother and just before Caylee was born...first time acknowledged to me the situation....when Caylee was born - regretably no I did not - a little irked - just didn't want to be there object -sustain X2 third - approach sidebar

JB: You were saying the next day you advised your mother you thought Casey was pregnant. When was the next time you saw Casey obviously showing?
In 2008.
But Caylee was born in 2005. So you were referring to 2005.
Yes.
Was she showing more?
Absolutely, it was brutally obvious she was pregnant.
Was it discussed in your family that she was pregnant?
No.
Did you discuss with your mother that she was pregnant?
No.
Afterwards, was it about a month later that Casey picked you up at the airport.
How was she showing then?
Far enough that I knew she wasn't just putting on weight.
Was she looking more pregnant?
Yes sir.
Can you give us a time frame from when she picked you up at the airport and when you had a discussion with your mother?
Objection.
Sustained.
LOTS OF OBJECTIONS. LOTS OF OVERRULED.
Were there any discussions from when you confronted your mother and when Casey picked you up at the airport?
Objection.
You may answer.
We never spoke about it again until just a few days before Caylee was born.
When Caylee was born did you go to the hospital to see your sister?
Regrettably I did not.
Why not?
I was a little bit hurt.
Why were you hurt?

LA: I was very hurt. I didn't want to believe it, you know. (about not to see ICA at the hospital)
JB: were there other reasons that you were angry?
LA: no

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member