Lee leaving house today with cops.

It's getting harder and harder to pity the man, especially after he bailed his daughter out of jail. There really should be a law that parents who 'lose' children under mysterious circumstances, who report that they are missing or kidnapped yet won't co-operate to find them don't get bail. No way should C A be out, at home, on the computer, bakin' brownies, chattin' up Jose, actively NOT searching for her daughter. But she is and that makes people crazy. Yeah, we should be hittin' up lawmakers to change the law, but I think peaceful protest is fine too. This is political. If George can't handle that, tough. He needs to care about justice for his grandaughter PERIOD.

I have to agree with this.
GA and CA bailed her out. They knew, based on the first time she was out that people would protest. It is almost as if they are egging it on, enjoying the attention.

Certainly you all know the old paradigm, "negative attention is better than no attention at all"..

I have to wonder how many of these protestors are attempting to bait GA or CA into coming after them so they can get on the news. I do not understand what the people who are shouting and waving signs think they are accomplishing. If they really wanted to help they could spend there time searching for Caylee or if nothing else stand there and stare at them in silence. The neighbors and the community did nothing wrong and these people are suffering also. A little compassion would go a long way in helping with finding Caylee. Difficult to muster up with this family since they have not done anything to help themselves or help to find Caylee but I just think that kindness is something of better value to give then to add to misery of ones hardship . The best thing that could happen is if everyone went away and left this family alone with each other. As long as there is a constent commotion out front it allows GA & CA to divert their anger, frustation and hurt away from Casey and place it on the protestors.
The protestors are feeding the Anthony's behavior and the Anthony's behavior is feeding the protestors. The Anthony's live there. The protestors don't. To stop the feeding cycle they should go home.

I wonder if LE thinks they found Caylee today and took Lee with them to talk to him about it.

Don't know. BUT, there is alot of talk about this going on at those live chat sites. One user said this. "I have a friend who's a cop, he has inside information from the OPD, saying that they located her body today and cannot get to it. The area is covered in water and they have called in a special body recovery team to come out tomorrow to recover it. They've roped the area off and have it guarded". Now, I'm not sure if this is true or just speculation, but the girl that was posting this on the live chat site, said she trusted her cop friend and believed him. Of course, she could be lying too.

I would assume, that after almost three months, there wouldn't be much left. But, that said, there might be some identifiable clothing or a blanket........something that a family member might be able to identify.

Yeah, I wasn't really thinking for purposes of IDing her, but more just to let him know if they think they've found her...what will come next as far as medical examiner, etc. Not sure how that works when the suspect is a member of the victim's own family, but I imagine they still might give the family a heads-up prior to going public with it, when possible.

Now, that's all a humongous IF, but when the time comes, they might choose Lee to speak to since he seems the most rational one in the family, and it might be easier for him to break it to the GPs.

maybe he wasn't concered that george would USE the hammer, but more concerned on how people viewing him holding the hammer (like those here) would spin it? we don't kno. we weren't there or in their heads.

We know how you like to support the A's, but many of us saw the live cam, and it was obvious that Lee grabbed the hammer because GA was angry, pushing, shoving, waving it around and acting like a maniac. These were not the first people he abused, attacked, and with is anger problem, it won't be the last.

Don't know. BUT, there is alot of talk about this going on at those live chat sites. One user said this. "I have a friend who's a cop, he has inside information from the OPD, saying that they located her body today and cannot get to it. The area is covered in water and they have called in a special body recovery team to come out tomorrow to recover it. They've roped the area off and have it guarded". Now, I'm not sure if this is true or just speculation, but the girl that was posting this on the live chat site, said she trusted her cop friend and believed him. Of course, she could be lying too.

OH! Lets hope that this is true and she isn't lying!

let's say they found a body...how could they know it was Caylee without testing it? JMHO

it's THEIR front yard. i guess it all depends on who approached who once they were outside.

It was NOT their front yard. These citizens were on PUBLIC property. GA jumped out of his vehicle and so did CA and they both went after the protestors who were standing on a public sidewalk. The A's provoked this fight, GA attacked the people, and several of us saw the cam.

Quote:
Originally Posted by abrakadabra
maybe he wasn't concered that george would USE the hammer, but more concerned on how people viewing him holding the hammer (like those here) would spin it? we don't kno. we weren't there or in their heads.

We know how you like to support the A's, but many of us saw the live cam, and it was obvious that Lee grabbed the hammer because GA was angry, pushing, shoving, waving it around and acting like a maniac. These were not the first people he abused, attacked, and with is anger problem, it won't be the last.

There's got to be clothes, bones, something left that they would find. They didn't mention the rug for nothing. I personally think they may have found something today. Did yall see the searchers crying in the back ground at that press conference?????? But if they did find something, it would be very hard to not let it leak out. That's for sure. So I'm really not sure what to think. Just hoping they did. :confused: :confused: :confused:

Wow, thanks, jmommy. Poor little Caylee. If she is there, I certainly hope they did find her. That might explain the sudden halt of the search, too. Of course, all this is speculative on all our parts, but that was my first instinct when I heard LE had taken Lee with them.

Thank you so much for sharing that. Since we know little Caylee is gone, I pray that it is her and that she can finally be laid to rest in dignity.

:rose: Caylee :rose:

let's say they found a body...how could they know it was Caylee without testing it? JMHO

They wouldn't. However, I'm sure by the size they could tell if it were adult or child. Also,, if it had clothes or any other items around or on it, then that would pretty much let the know it's prolly her. But I'm sure they'd do DNA of course.

It was NOT their front yard. These citizens were on PUBLIC property. GA jumped out of his vehicle and so did CA and they both went after the protestors who were standing on a public sidewalk. The A's provoked this fight, GA attacked the people, and several of us saw the cam. Maybe you shouldn't comment on things you don't know anything about, but state facts if you want to be helpful.

lol. calm down there buddy. if you read all of my posts, you would see that i was in no way "supporting the a's" (as your last reply to mine said). i was simply stating that i could see where the protesters could wear thing on people's nerves. and that i think that george wants to believe casey until he has visual proof otherwise. that's all. that being said... "state facts if you want to be helpful" -- umm, i wasn't at all talking about them being on the sidewalk or being anywhere actually. i just said that if george wanted to wave a hammer around in THEIR front yard, that he could all day long without anyone saying a thing if it weren't for the protesters being there. relax dear.

This is all so sad. I want her to be found, but I can't imagine the emotion that one would feel knowing that she was and not allowed to say so at this time. I don't know what the reason is that they called it off, maybe it is excatly like Mr. Miller said. I just hope that they found her, this all needs to end and bring Caylee home.

It was NOT their front yard. These citizens were on PUBLIC property. GA jumped out of his vehicle and so did CA and they both went after the protestors who were standing on a public sidewalk. The A's provoked this fight, GA attacked the people, and several of us saw the cam. Maybe you shouldn't comment on things you don't know anything about, but state facts if you want to be helpful.

oh, and one more thing. i think you missed the second part of my post: it's THEIR front yard. i guess it all depends on who approached who once they were outside.

that makes the world of difference when you go stating "it's NOT their yard" as tho that's all i've said.

This is interesting - over on the other thread here there was a poster/searcher today who basically said after TES called it - when he left he drove by where his team was searching today and that the area had been roped off. He said it was an eventful and productive day. hhhmmmm.... locating the body and not being able to get to it - wonder if one of the drone planes picked it up on radar/sonar - maybe even a very small body wrapped in something (rug maybe?). Tomorrow will be interesting to see if they do have a special recovery team go out.

Well just the other day, Didn't TM said they had it narrowed down to a 3 mile radius,??

So if that's true, didn't they know then, the water was too high? Why search for 2 more days with high water? Why not call the search off two days ago? Weird. That just strikes me as weird.

This is interesting - over on the other thread here there was a poster/searcher today who basically said after TES called it - when he left he drove by where his team was searching today and that the area had been roped off. He said it was an eventful and productive day. hhhmmmm.... locating the body and not being able to get to it - wonder if one of the drone planes picked it up on radar/sonar - maybe even a very small body wrapped in something (rug maybe?). Tomorrow will be interesting to see if they do have a special recovery team go out.

Which thread was this posted??? link please?

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Soccergirl500
Back