LEE Takes Memorial Away from Front of House

Status
Not open for further replies.
I agree with you - this case is in a league of it's own. Only the Ramsey case could be seen as possibly being a bit similar. Death of a child, with family suspected and hounded by everyone, and national media constant coverage.

I have to admit that I am probably part of the problem though. This case fascinates me due to the mystery of it all. I can't seem to get enough of it. I guess I should go give myself 20 lashings now.... :whip2:

20 lashings for me too, please. :)

Lee has an anger problem. I lost respect for him when I watched LP get out of the car, first time in Florida, and walk up to the memorial. I remember that no one had been willing to bail KC out and here was LP getting ready to do so. I would have thought LA to be grateful. With camera's rolling I saw LP go up to him and shake his hand. LA was rude and cold to LP and acted like it was just no big deal for a stranger to be putting up the big bucks to get his little sister out of jail. It came across to me as the actions of a smart *advertiser censored**.

I can only imagine what it would be like to have my personal world turned upside down in the way his has been. He has a right to be angry. Not at the public though. He needs to get his behind down to the jail and tell his sister everything he thinks and feels about how she has ruined his life and that of his family.

If I don't miss my bet that's the same advise he would get if he paid for it!:)

My hope is that he has turned his back on his sister at this point. I know he would continue to protect and support his parents...and he is obviously doing that. But I haven't heard him out in the media - or anywhere near the case for that matter - for quite some time. I am hoping he is just tired of it all and wants nothing more to do with Casey's lies.

As for his anger issues...it seems to me that the whole family has anger issues.

My hope is that he has turned his back on his sister at this point. I know he would continue to protect and support his parents...and he is obviously doing that. But I haven't heard him out in the media - or anywhere near the case for that matter - for quite some time. I am hoping he is just tired of it all and wants nothing more to do with Casey's lies.

As for his anger issues...it seems to me that the whole family has anger issues.

They do have anger issues and if I was asked and getting paid for it I would advise them all to stop repressing their feelings and let it all hang it.

Case in point "Hello, Beautiful" as said to Casey by GA. Beauty is as beauty does.

Nothing she has done or been seen doing is the mark of a "beautiful" woman. His body language did not portray that he felt the words he said. JMO

I have a different opinion of Lee..I guess only because I have sisters and a brother myself.
I think that Lee involved himself the way he did to help his parents, I know he loves his sister, just like I do my own. Would I stand by my child, yes, it may not be easy but I would..Now, would I stand by my sister who hurt my niece? Hell no, I am sure my parents would, but not me.
I think Lee will help his parents through the trial, but he will not support his sister, if he does, I'll be suprised.
We don't know why Lee did what he did, his niece may not have liked flowers, that would be a slap in his face IMHO
Caylee may have only liked purple flowers, and someone left yellow ones, had they known his niece, maybe they would know that..who knows? I don't think what he did was a bad thing..
My best friend died of leukemia when I was 18 years old, she had been my best friend for 10 years, she hated mums, and people sent them to her family, I was horrified and thinking if they really knew her, they would know better. That was a slap in her face IMHO
I don't think he did anything for attention, as he has stayed out of the public eye for a while. I think he did it for personal reasons that we will never know, because its non of our buisness. JMHO
I understand people wanting to leave their condolenses, but after the protesters acted the way they did all those days, how are the Anthony's to know their true intentions?

They do have anger issues and if I was asked and getting paid for it I would advise them all to stop repressing their feelings and let it all hang it.

Case in point "Hello, Beautiful" as said to Casey by GA. Beauty is as beauty does.

Nothing she has done or been seen doing is the mark of a "beautiful" woman. His body language did not portray that he felt the words he said. JMO

No - she certainly isn't in jail because she has done beautiful things. But I really took that as just a loving statement from a father to his daughter. Probably something out of habit - something he tells her alot. I think his intention was just to tell her she was still his little girl and he loved her. I do believe his body language was just that of exhaustion and sadness. I am sure he had a hard time seeing his daughter behind bars like that. A dad is protective...and I am sure it hurts. I believe he was doing the best he could to keep her spirits up.

I saw this event on GR's show last night, and LA DID NOT do or say anything that a reasonable person would interpret as hostile or aggressive. He picked up the flowers and said, "I wil call LE if anyone comes on the property." He was clearly aggravated by the reporters in his face and the nosy (and noisy) crowd.

Any true well-wisher would not encroach on the family's privacy at this time. This is not the usual case of a child killed by a stranger. The perp is the child's mother and the daughter of the people who reside in that home, for crying out loud! Wanna put up a memorial? Fine. Take it to the site where the remains were found. Take it to a church as someone else suggested. Take it to a beautiful spot in JB park where Caylee might've played.

I would wager most of those flowers came from the "protestors" and the fingerwaggers and were meant to taunt the A's. They would love nothing more than for C or G to come out there and make a scene. That is just plain sick in my book!:mad:

I would wager most of those flowers came from the "protestors" and the finger waggers and were meant to taunt the A's. They would love nothing more than for C or G to come out there and make a scene. That is just plain sick in my book!:mad:

Some would love nothing more. See what the media has made out of Lee calmly walking out and picking up the memorial? Imagine if it had been Cindy or George. Eee gads. (Now - I am not saying the people that left it had that in mind....just that I believe there are people who would do that.)

To me, the package doesn't make the beauty, it's what's on the inside that counts.
Casey's inside is ugly,evil, selfish.

To me, the package doesn't make the beauty, it's what's on the inside that counts.
Casey's inside is ugly,evil, selfish.

I totally agree JJ..that's why I said "Beauty is as it does" Casey didn't do "beautiful" things..

Loving your child is one thing, but being blind to any faults of a child is dangerous. The kind of love that refuses to admit that your child has done a really bad thing in face of facts is scary.

Is that the kind of love that is possible of "obstructing justice" to defend KC? I think it might be.:)

Good to see you posting again, Bobby62!

You are exactly right!

**I reckon Lee does not care what anyone thinks of him!.......:crazy:

Thanks for your kind words. Boy Vaderstang seems to get angry in direct proportion to how innocent the act is. Remember the quiet lady whose sign he took down for a three count? Remember her nice dog who lost his water? Wrecking Caylee's flowers that were placed at the only home Caylee ever knew was an immature little tantrum. If he felt it was an affront there were plenty of ways to handle it with a touch of dignity and class.

I reckon he mighta run over the flowers with his Vaderstang.

I totally agree JJ..that's why I said "Beauty is as it does" Casey didn't do "beautiful" things..

Loving your child is one thing, but being blind to any faults of a child is dangerous. The kind of love that refuses to admit that your child has done a really bad thing in face of facts is scary.

Is that the kind of love that is possible of "obstructing justice" to defend KC? I think it might be.:)

(mybold)

And I completely agree with you cc.....too bad the A's paid more attention to the outside of Princess Gorgeous and didn't tend more to the inside.
I think they just let her lead them around by the nose and BS her way thru most of her teen years that she looked like she was still stuck in. IMO that girl never grew up, not even after she became a mother herself.

Thanks for your kind words. Boy Vaderstang seems to get angry in direct proportion to how innocent the act is. Remember the quiet lady whose sign he took down for a three count? Remember her nice dog who lost his water? Wrecking Caylee's flowers that were placed at the only home Caylee ever knew was an immature little tantrum. If he felt it was an affront there were plenty of ways to handle it with a touch of dignity and class.

I reckon he mighta run over the flowers with his Vaderstang.

LOL I can always get a laugh when needed from your great sense of humor Bobby!!

Methinks LA could be a "meanie":clap:

The difference here is that Casey is the one who killed Caylee, and she lives there too. If she was killed by anyone else, the flowers might not be offensive to the family. Yes, we're all horribly sad for little Caylee, and outraged that Casey's family is lying to protect her, but this is their family, their grief, their property, their thing.

And in that same vein, people left major memorials to Laci Peterson at her home, also the home of her killer.

Here is the thing that gets me. The flowers at a memorial are not just for the deceased. They are a sign of respect, honor and sometimes even admiration or sorrow for the deceased. But they are traditionally meant as a comfort to the living family members.

And while the sympathies have been very negative toward the A's, even here when the remains were found many people expressed sympathy for the A's for what they were going through and how painful it was going to be for them after they heard the news.

In destroying that memorial meant as a tribute to Caylee and perhaps some some comfort to the A's, LA more or less spit in the face of people who were trying to provide some comfort. He more or less said we don't want your sympathies.

Some think it was premature that a memorial was put up when Caylee hasn't been formally identified. Yet LE has notified the family that this was thought to be Caylee, and they seem to have accepted that it was her. No a formal id has not been made, but family notification has certainly been made. And from what I have seen grieving doesn't usually wait until the formal id is made.
Bingo! I haven't seen it in any other case. Besides, there are cases where you never get a body, like Natalee Holloway. Should she have no tributes because they haven't id'd her?????

I have no sympathy for GA, CA or LA - the only person that I feel sympathy for is a little girl who never made it to her third birthday! If I lived on Hopespring Dr. I would put a big sign out on my lawn saying "Caylee Marie Anthony Memorial's Welcome here!"

I feel the same way as you! They have shown no remorse or grieving or even searching for Caylee, it's all about them and saving Casey the murderer!

I don't think that the people who leave memorials think of it as torturing the A's. I think they do it out of love and respect.

When someone dies people tend to send flowers to the funeral home. That's not to torture anyone but show respect.

For those who say "People Grieve In Different Ways" well, thats a two-way street. Those people were trying to be kind in their own way. JMO
Well-said!:clap::clap::clap:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member