Lee wants to sit in courtroom during trial

Status
Not open for further replies.
Considering Lee is the person who discouraged his family (GA, CA and LA) from taking lie detector tests, which they never did, why grant this 'special' request?
He can sit in AFTER his testimony.

MO. One of the frequent complaints from the peeps on this board is that the A's expect and receive special treatment.
I'd like to see the special treatment stop just to make double sure they don't have an agenda.:twocents:
The three of them should be able to testify truthfully without the advantage of hearing what the other one just said. :twocents:

I feel this way regardless of 'whose side Lee is on' - everything needs to be above board.

JP just said the word 'exclude' but I think he just allowed LA to sit in on the court.
After thinking about it, I suppose he could watch it on TV anyway.
Considering KC and LA are supposedlly besties (remember the high-five?), I'm wondering why KC doesn't want him there.

Oh, on IS they're saying Lee would have to sit out in the hallway if JP did not let him in. They're saying he's following CA's testimony so he has to be at the courthouse. :waitasec:

Now I am confused. I thought he said LA was exclueded from the rule of sequestration, meaning that he will be allowed to sit in the courtroom. Am I wrong? I guess we will see in a few minutes if he is sitting next ot his parents.

JP just said the word 'exclude' but I think he just allowed LA to sit in on the court.
Considering KC and LA are supposedlly besties (remember the high-five?), I'm wondering why KC doesn't want him there.

because she has accused him of molesting her. I would imagine she does not want to look him in the eye. JMO.

Someone tweeted that LA is allowed in, but there are no seats. The other seat reserved for the Anthony family is occupied by a close family friend. I guess it is up to CA and GA then?

Lee is allowed in!!! I have it on TruTV and Christie Paul said the judge agreed to the motion!

Their smiley faced HIGH FIVE is what sticks in my mind. They were jubilant!

Excellent examples. On the other hand, wasn't he speaking to John Morgan when he said something like, "I believe everything my sister says."

Yes, he was-that's why John Morgan started pushing him about it later in the interview, and he cornered Lee-Lee finally had to "break the code" -speak with JM and spell it out-If he didn't go on the assumption that she was giving him good information and he called her out, she would get pizzy and not tell him anything. He knows his sister well.
Did it take a bit for John Morgan to get it all out of Lee? Of course it did. But unlike his parents, there was not a new and fascinating twist around every turn, rather, he was trying to omit information. With the help of an attorney.
Same thing, IMO, LE got mad at him for-ommitting things like JB Park. They had TL wear a wire to make sure Lee had not gotten further with KC's info than they had. They put him in a room for a mighty long time, and he left, went out to his car and cried. I think he got too carried away with the Magnum PI routine, but I also think he never wanted anything other than to find Caylee, even if he had to entertain KC to do it.

IMHO Cindy and George need Lee in there for support especially now when both are so emotional and by all appearances distraught. IMHO Cindy especially needs her son with her during the trial.

Picture from Day 4 of the trial. Lee was out in hallway and hugged his Mom (and his GF after her testimony)

http://www.facebook.com/media/set/?...73917344.75467.174731405877338&type=1&theater

Two pics of Lee in court today. He doesn't looked pleased to me to say the least. (just click on picture and you will see the second pic).

http://www.facebook.com/photos.php?...17158533.75943.174731405877338&type=1&theater

Only time will tell exactly why he's there but I don't know why I just get the feeling he's there for his Mom, especially. JMHO

IMHO Cindy and George need Lee in there for support especially now when both are so emotional and by all appearances distraught. IMHO Cindy especially needs her son with her during the trial.

Picture from Day 4 of the trial. Lee was out in hallway and hugged his Mom (and his GF after her testimony)

http://www.facebook.com/media/set/?...73917344.75467.174731405877338&type=1&theater

Two pics of Lee in court today. He doesn't looked pleased to me to say the least. (just click on picture and you will see the second pic).

http://www.facebook.com/photos.php?...17158533.75943.174731405877338&type=1&theater

Only time will tell exactly why he's there but I don't know why I just get the feeling he's there for his Mom, especially. JMHO

Looking at those pictures I am seeing the deep concern GA has for CA. You can see the worry in his face, These pictures also show me that the 3 of them GA,LA,CA are truly united now. I am looking forward to Lee testifying. I believe he can hold up through the his testimony both by the SA and DF. I also believe he is no longer on his sisters side and he will be another voice of Caylees.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SashaBN1