Lee's "C.M.A."

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have no idea what LA is talking about, it doesn't make any sense. I mean his mother CMA is right there so why talk to her in so public a fashion, his sister CMA--seems a strange choice to talk to her in this setting when she is sitting in jail for the child CMA's murder and our baby CMA, the things he says just don't seem appropriate for her memorial so IDK?

I didn't watch but a tiny bit of that memorial b/c I have a physical reaction to CA rubbing and petting everyone. I'm telling you that drives me absolutely insane!! It just seems so obvious to me that it is like her way of telling everyone: remember only say what I said you could or to be in control of everything. MOO

I have no idea what LA is talking about, it doesn't make any sense. I mean his mother CMA is right there so why talk to her in so public a fashion, his sister CMA--seems a strange choice to talk to her in this setting when she is sitting in jail for the child CMA's murder and our baby CMA, the things he says just don't seem appropriate for her memorial so IDK?

I didn't watch but a tiny bit of that memorial b/c I have a physical reaction to CA rubbing and petting everyone. I'm telling you that drives me absolutely insane!! It just seems so obvious to me that it is like her way of telling everyone: remember only say what I said you could or to be in control of everything. MOO

She always does the same thing when George is talking, only instead of rubbing, she grabs his hand or thigh and squeezes hard when he is too close to the edge...

ITA that CA 'touch' is creepy as He77. It's interesting how it happens repeatedly in various settings. I first noticed it in her interviews with GA, only it was more intense, and it was before her meds kicked in. The touching and rubbing people really seem to be her non-verbal form of manipulation and intimidation. What I find even more interesting is that there are relatively few videos of CA being the recipent of these jestures (as opposed to her being the initiator).

ITA that CA 'touch' is creepy as He77. It's interesting how it happens repeatedly in various settings. I first noticed it in her interviews with GA, only it was more intense, and it was before her meds kicked in. The touching and rubbing people really seem to be her non-verbal form of manipulation and intimidation. What I find even more interesting is that there are relatively few videos of CA being the recipent of these jestures (as opposed to her being the initiator).
I totally agree!!

I have noticed how CA always puts her hands on GA, draping her arm around him, rubbing his back (first time I noticed was at the bond hearing), but I don't think I have ever ONCE seen him put his arm around her or rub her back.

Also, the way CA rubbed (and as doogiesgirl said, 'petted'... hahaha!) GA and LA at the 'memorial' was very creepy. But then again, there was lots about that 'everyone send KC a letter and tell her you're thinking about her' event that was creepy.

I have noticed how CA always puts her hands on GA, draping her arm around him, rubbing his back (first time I noticed was at the bond hearing), but I don't think I have ever ONCE seen him put his arm around her or rub her back.

Also, the way CA rubbed (and as doogiesgirl said, 'petted'... hahaha!) GA and LA at the 'memorial' was very creepy. But then again, there was lots about that 'everyone send KC a letter and tell her you're thinking about her' event that was creepy.

No kidding! Like she was some soldier off fighting a war and needed our support. And it felt to me like he was silently adding "and please include a check in that letter".

Recently I noticed in a video with GA and CA, that CA was even rubbing her own left hand with her own right hand. LOL!

I'm sure none of us can forget the "hug" and rubbing of Rob D. at JBP! Nasty!

Recently I noticed in a video with GA and CA, that CA was even rubbing her own left hand with her own right hand. LOL!

I'm sure none of us can forget the "hug" and rubbing of Rob D. at JBP! Nasty![/QUOTE]BBM

I felt so embarassed just watching that gross incident unfold on the video...I think with Cindy the inappropriate touching is truly a "man thing" for her. I also think, that with George atleast, it's her way of (non verbally) controlling what he says...as in "I'm right here George you had better watch it".

To add and agree with a previous post, I have never seen her show affection towards Casey in any manner close to that..it's a man thing all right. I wonder if it was the same with Lee growing up, he got the hugs and pats on the back and Casey got...I don't know some cute clothes out of the deal ? Again, I am not excusing Casey's behavior as she is an adult now, but someone raised her and that someone is "off" in a major way !

I'm sure none of us can forget the "hug" and rubbing of Rob D. at JBP! Nasty![/QUOTE]BBM

I felt so embarassed just watching that gross incident unfold on the video...I think with Cindy the inappropriate touching is truly a "man thing" for her. I also think, that with George atleast, it's her way of (non verbally) controlling what he says...as in "I'm right here George you had better watch it".

To add and agree with a previous post, I have never seen her show affection towards Casey in any manner close to that..it's a man thing all right. I wonder if it was the same with Lee growing up, he got the hugs and pats on the back and Casey got...I don't know some cute clothes out of the deal ? Again, I am not excusing Casey's behavior as she is an adult now, but someone raised her and that someone is "off" in a major way !
I agree - it's a "man" thing allright. I can't forget her interviews with the detectives and FBI, and how in the beginning the interviews start out with her on one side of the table and the detective on the other side. Next thing ya see, she's sitting very close side by side with him...hardly even allowing him to ask questions. Then when YM comes in and tries to ask questions, she takes his hand.

***wondering how interviews would have proceeded with her and how she would have reacted had there been female investigators*** :waitasec:

I think the detectives did (and are doing) a fantastic job. :clap::Jumpie: IMO they figured her out from the very beginning.

I know this thread is about Lee's CMA speech but I have to say I have never gotten it straight within myself as to if KC was born "off" or if CA raising her made her "off". Or is it a combo of both of them together? I think that's the one I lean toward....both of them contributed. It was the right conditions that created the perfect storm, so to speak. moo

And can I just add OMG!! debbie0604--you are right! Even the detectives got CA handling. It is interesting to see how she will behave toward the female prosecutor. I think she will use other methods to draw in females...the ones that can't see through her that is. moo

I know this thread is about Lee's CMA speech but I have to say I have never gotten it straight within myself as to if KC was born "off" or if CA raising her made her "off". Or is it a combo of both of them together? I think that's the one I lean toward....both of them contributed. It was the right conditions that created the perfect storm, so to speak. moo

And can I just add OMG!! debbie0604--you are right! Even the detectives got CA handling. It is interesting to see how she will behave toward the female prosecutor. I think she will use other methods to draw in females...the ones that can't see through her that is. moo
It will be interesting to see how she reacts to the female prosecutor. I think that she will see through her. She has probably watched those videos many times and it's just so obvious how CA is, it's almost embarrassing. If you've watched the JM deposition during the "ZFG civil deposition", CA became very angry when that video was shown of her being interviewed with the detectives. She did not want it being played. She was also angry that she had been videotaped, however, one should know (and cooperate fully with a missing child investigation particularly if one is innocent) that one will more than likely be videotaped by FBI/LE during questioning (MHOO). She was very angry when her interview with FBI and LE (in which I referred to in my last post) was played in the JM (ZFG) deposition. All I could think was "hmmm.... wonder why?" :waitasec:

I just watched this "CMA" speech again--because of a recent post on Dr. Lillian Glass' website. She has compiled a string of things to revisit--and she opines about the "CMA" speech (reaching the same conclusion that we all did ---that Lee is speaking "to" KC).

Glass also refers to CA's "petting". When I watch this video I see George and Lee rather appropriately emotional--especially at the end. Lee's voice is shaky and GA is tearful..but look at CA, dry eyed, smiling and petting Lee as if to say--"hold on pal, don't say anything I won't like"--she is so aware of eyes/camera on her..she smiles knowingly when Lee talks about how he will keep "the promise."

Now, I am no body language expert like Dr. Glass, but knowing what I know about CA and how she LOVES the limelight that knowing smile was total Bu**Cr**. Maybe she thought she can fob off the smile as "knowing" that the "promise" is about "eternal life" or some other nebulous nothing--but to me that smile is 100% theater. CA, just like KC, acts continually..as if they are in Hamlet or an episode of "Forensic Files". AT LEAST Lee and GA both seemed a little moved by the memorial/event. When you look at CA she looks like a long-in-the-tooth former newscaster who is emceeing a Rotary luncheon, not her only Granddaughter's funeral/memorial!

And we wonder where KC learned to be so cold??...look no further than CA in her business suit complete with fake smile...It's like the women in this family do not have tears!

Don't feel that Casey was physically neglected or deprived of Cindy's touching, petting and caressing because she was female. Cindy was all over Caylee, all the time.

Regarding CA's constant touching of GA and Lee. This could be a way of soothing herself. When I am feeling insecure or emotionally overwhelmed by a situation I rub or touch family members as a way to sooth myself. I am also Italian and we tend to get touchy feely. I believe CA is Italian too. It could be just a self-soothing and/or Italian thing. I'm not a fan of CA but her touching and rubbing isn't necessarily a control issue.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Soccergirl500