Lee's Testimony at the 911 tapes hearing

Could not find a thread for Mallory's letter, mod's move as needed.

Just wanted to share my input in this letter.
IMO, Cindy wrote it and there is something to this "Black Bracelet"!

"Snip" http://www.wftv.com/pdf/24039447/detail.html

:waitasec: ODD that Mallory claims Lee was not upset when his black band got cut off before he was able to enter somewhere and in Cindy's letter on page 171 she claims it broke and Mallory said Lee is very upset. She too is asking Casey where she got the black band. IMO, this is code to something. What is the importance of this band? You would think that if Lee and Casey got one, Lee would know where it was purchased. Something is fishy about this black band IMO.

Also, it sounds as if the whole family is wearing Caylee's ashes. Cindy mentions Caylee Titanium memorial bracelet that Lee wears in this letter to.

http://www.wftv.com/pdf/24039447/detail.html
What is this picture of?

Wow when you worded it that way (where she got the black band) that made me think of the black band of death on the hair in the trunk...but they're probably not asking her about that in code...that would mean they think she had a dead body in the trunk!

Does anyone know or recollect if he/they wore the bracelets before or after Casey was arrested

No, but I bet the best photos would be of when he was outside the A compound tossing the dogs water dish and tearing up the signs. I wouldn't know where to begin looking for those. I do remember seeing a bracelet on him in the memorial photos. Just not the type or style. Some had speculated they contained Caylee's ashes.

Does anyone know or recollect if he/they wore the bracelets before or after Casey was arrested

I was looking to see if he wore it in early videos, and found one youtube. Lee is wearing two bracelets, but neither is black.

The video is interesting. He is being interviewed by Fox, and talks about Caylee's father not knowing about her. He also mentions that they (the family) are hoping to get a letter from Casey (in jail.) They don't want to write to her because they know the process, and don't want their letters to be read by the jail staff.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bzqGiVK6_Dc"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bzqGiVK6_Dc[/ame]

I watched Lee's testimony again and when he mouths "I love you" to KC look at JB's face during the next few minutes of his testimony, he looks really angry. I believe he was upset because this would put a kink in his plans to claim that KC was molested by Lee. I mean how could you use that when KC shows so much emotion when he says "I love you" to her.

IMO, I believe that JB has completely bought into Casey's stories so much that he actually believes she has been abused, molested and oppressed by her family for years and anything she did to Caylee was directly or indirectly a result of how they treated her. He is completely into rescuing and protecting the princess from all the evils of the world. JB strikes me as the type of male that can be easily bought by the swirl of hair, flutter of eyelashes or the "not so subtle" hint of feminine cleavage. The fact that his sweet young thaaang brings him popularity, recognition and (inititally) a whack of money, is just an added bonus. Luckily for Caylee, his committment to his princess doesn't seem strong enough to encourage him to actually work hard for her defense.

Lee's "I Love You" to ICA must seem like the biggest betrayal of her family to date for him.

My opinion only
wild

Cindy seemed so much better this time. I couldn't believe she carried a drink with her up to the witness stand, though. I've never seen anyone do something like that before. Like you couldn't go that long without a drink of water?

I have been wondering if Cindy being allowed to have water and gum in the courtroom.. isn't tied somehow to her being on certain medications. So perhaps she has been allowed an exception to the rule.

just a thought
wild

Lee calling Amy a heroin addict is in his State Deposition with Linda Drane Burdick. I would link it for you but it's easily obtainable via google.

ETA: And he did say he only learned this information through Dominic Casey. These are not unsubstantiated, and it is not surprising in the least bit how many lies the A's have told and have blamed innocent people while ignoring KC's crime(s).

In Lee's case.. I am more willing to give him the benefit of the doubt when he says things like this about others. I think at the time he sincerely believes what he is saying. Strikes me that all of the Anthony's seem to make snap judgments on people/things with very little fact behind them. One of the reasons they all seem to switch gears so often and one minute they believe one thing.. and a day later they completely contradict themselves with no remorse at all. YES, they lie.. but Lee seems more honest in his beliefs than CA and GA. In a very modest defense of Lee, growing up in that household doesn't seem to have fostered many "life skills" particularly in the areas of logic and accountability for what you do or say.

wild

I too thought JB was pi$$ed the whole time LA was on the stand. JB was making all kinds of "don't like him" - "don't like what he's sayin" - "what's with this guy!!??" etc. kind of faces. Then in part 6, about 1:15 seconds in, JB takes his right hand over to scratch the top left side of his head with his middle finger (which puts his middle finger aiming right at LA, then his skooches middle finger back & forth). Now if it had been anyone else that did this, I wouldn't think a thing of it, but IDK.....it sure looked like an "on purpose" gesture to me- not just a scratch, and I wouldn't put it past ole JB either. JMHO

http://www.wftv.com/video/24283447/index.html

Wow.. nice catch doogiesgirl. Sure seems on purpose to me as well. It would also explain why Cheney did the questioning on Lee. If JB is that angry at Lee, he might feel Cheney would do a better job on questioning him.

wild

In Lee's case.. I am more willing to give him the benefit of the doubt when he says things like this about others. I think at the time he sincerely believes what he is saying. Strikes me that all of the Anthony's seem to make snap judgments on people/things with very little fact behind them. One of the reasons they all seem to switch gears so often and one minute they believe one thing.. and a day later they completely contradict themselves with no remorse at all. YES, they lie.. but Lee seems more honest in his beliefs than CA and GA. In a very modest defense of Lee, growing up in that household doesn't seem to have fostered many "life skills" particularly in the areas of logic and accountability for what you do or say.

wild

Wonder why he would not agree to a Polygraph, and he needed to ask for Immunity?

I have been wondering if Cindy being allowed to have water and gum in the courtroom.. isn't tied somehow to her being on certain medications. So perhaps she has been allowed an exception to the rule.

just a thought
wild

I don't know if it's against the rules, but it's preferable to having to watch her chomp on her gum.:innocent:

I don't know if it's against the rules, but it's preferable to having to watch her chomp on her gum.:innocent:

I may be wrong but I believe years ago a water pitcher was available if someone wanted water while testifying. Stress sometimes dries your mouth out. Plus if you have a medical condition water should be available. The judge has his bottle of water and so does SA. So I would think no one would object to bringing a bottle of water to the stand. Gum is not allowed per the judge's orders. jmo

wild

Hi Wildchild,

If you listen to the depo tapes at the Zanaida hearing, Lee lies constantly. I think he knows when he is lying. He lied on the stand when asked if he heard the 911 call and then when he was requestioned by Baez or Cheney, he said we were trying not to listen and quickly realized that sounded absurd and said we were trying to focus on our conversation. Yes Lee I am sure Casey was trying to focus on your conversation. The only thing Casey was trying to focus on was the next lie she was going to tell.

Lee knows when he is lying. I think we all know when we are lying.

Cindy is in PROFOUND denial, imo. Because if she admits that Casey killed Caylee, then she has to say I should have done something sooner and I had plenty of opportunities and RED FLAGS as she loves to use that phrase, but I did not follow up on what I should have. And I never should have let Casey lie and take Caylee out for TWO YEARS not knowing where she went.

Wait until Ricardo gets on the stand and says Casey and Caylee stayed at my house some five nights a week staring in early February - just about the time that Cindy was looking for a counselor because she did not know what to do about Casey's behaviour. George and Cindy say it was at most once or twice a month. What reason does Ricardo have to lie. None. He probably wishes he never met Casey - so I think he is telling the truth.

This is all my opinion Wildchild and of course I could be wrong. Thanks so much.

I was browsing through interviews just to refresh my mind on what was said etc... I remember listening to Jim Hoovers interview but at that time the pieces weren't fitting together yet, now I have insight.
Jim Hoover tells LE why LA refused to go identify Caylee's remains with his parents. Around the time Caylee was found was happening at the same time that Lee had to give DNA and answer questions likely to do with the allegations towards him made by his sister.
Wow, that's awful that Lee was dealing with all of this at the same time he learned for certain that Caylee was gone :( Here's the link, Jim also talks about how uncomfortable he was witnessing Cindy and Dominic maybe being to touchy-feely, I guess they did just learn Caylee was found. Start listening about 0650, I don't think Casey is telling the truth about the molestation but I'm not sure how to interpret his reaction after. What do you guys think? Did Casey cry because she knows Lee is innocent and she threw him under the bus and despite he still supports her. I hope that was guilt we saw at the 911 hearing.
http://www.youtube.com/NifterMedia#p/u/29/oS2FR4gxU-8

I can certainly understand if someone has a nervous laugh, but that laugh of his after practically every statement he makes is just plain creepy to me. Inappropriately creepy and negates any previous statement he makes. IMHO.

The obvious on camera 'I love you' from Lee to Casey is just the Anthony version of the middle finger to everyone else.

ITA That is exactly how I felt and his response to the prosecutor sounded arrogant to me.

Yep and it's always creepy. I don't believe the CMA he was speaking to/of at the memorial was Caylee. :( Now I'm sure, I wasn't before but now, oh yeah. very creepy.
imo:innocent::angel:

I had aways wondered about that. I was shocked he did not talk about Caylee or even mention her name....SAD huh?
And yes, for all we know the "CMA" couldve been Casey. ick, youre right CREEPY!

It always perplexes me how Lee seems to get a 'free pass' from so many following the case. I have heard others comment how he is the normal one of the bunch, how he was the smart one to walk away from it, how his walking away from it signifies he has turned his back on KC and the family's agenda etc. From the first media clip I watched of him out in the driveway talking to the media, to each and every clip thereafter, all I saw was 'sociopathic traits', like KC, like CA. Nothing has changed for me. Yes, he has ducked the media, but I don't believe for a minute he has seen the light. I believe he will be in full force 100% behind KC and family at trial. I also believe we will get a better glimpse of his Anthony 'traits' at that time.
To each his own opinion, but he has always seemed very much the same pea in the pod as the other 2.

It always perplexes me how Lee seems to get a 'free pass' from so many following the case. I have heard others comment how he is the normal one of the bunch, how he was the smart one to walk away from it, how his walking away from it signifies he has turned his back on KC and the family's agenda etc. From the first media clip I watched of him out in the driveway talking to the media, to each and every clip thereafter, all I saw was 'sociopathic traits', like KC, like CA. Nothing has changed for me. Yes, he has ducked the media, but I don't believe for a minute he has seen the light. I believe he will be in full force 100% behind KC and family at trial. I also believe we will get a better glimpse of his Anthony 'traits' at that time.
To each his own opinion, but he has always seemed very much the same pea in the pod as the other 2.

He has always seemed, to me, to be the least predictable.

He has always seemed, to me, to be the least predictable.
He seems more advanced in his sociopathic 'skills' than KC even, imo. He is one smooth operator. He reminds me of Scott Peterson in his interviews. Sly like a fox, but tries to be warm, caring and charming.
He disturbs me more than KC or CA. For me, he just seems to emit a manipulative darkness behind his giggly, smily faux-warm demeanor... I can't really describe it... it's as thick as buttah!

But she does say Lee got angry and thought "Lee was going to kill him" meaning the guy who cut it at the entrance. NO?

How could someone cut a bracelet off his arm without him knowing they were going to do it? As usual Ca makes no sense to me. He had to see someone approaching him with scissors. Where would he enter, that a bracelet has to be cut off his arm? Airport? Hospital?

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CrimeJunkie82
Back