Legal Q&A Thread for R Hornsby

Status
Not open for further replies.
See I just don't agree with this assesment. What your basically trying to say is that because Casey didn't have a definitive "plan" for disposal she couldn't have a "plan" for murder.

SNIP

Incorrect. As regards the alleged disposal -- bags, location and in a car trunk for days -- of Caylee's body by Casey, my point has been and remains that it works against the State's premeditated murder charge, not for it.

I haven't claimed the disposal of Caylee's body represents dispositive evidence that proves Casey did not commit 1st degree murder.

If you believe that prosecutors will use it to support their murder one charge, take a crack at what we might hear a SA tell the jury.

It is always up to the defendant whether to accept a plea, not the attorney. The attorney could present the plea offer in such a light that the defendant would not want to consider the deal.

Previously, he stated that KC would not accept a plea deal, as she is 100% innocent.... he seems to be backing off that innocent theory......

[ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?p=4504181#post4504181"]Legal Q&A for Rhornsby #2 - Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community[/ame]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member