Legal questions for our VERIFIED lawyers on the board

What does "Certificate of Completion" mean with regards to Lindsay and Tommy's Divorce? Thank you.

UCN: 542010DR000740FDXXXX
File Date: 04/28/2010
Disposition Date:
File Type: DISSOLUTION
Judge: A W NICHOLS III
Case File Location: CIRCUIT JUDGE DIVISION 54

Plaintiffs CROSLIN LINDSY KATE
Defendants CROSLIN HANK

Date Docket Description
04/28/2010 001.CIVIL COVER SHEET
04/28/2010 002.PETITION FOR DISSOLUTION OF MARRIAGE
04/30/2010 003.SUMMONS ISSUED TO: HANK CROSLIN
04/30/2010 004.FILING FEE RECEIPT
05/10/2010 005.RTN OF SVC ON HANK CROSLIN SVD 05/03/10 DUE 05/23/10
05/10/2010 DEFAULT AVAIL 05/28/10
05/10/2010 006.RESPONSE TO SUMMONS : HANK CROSLIN
06/02/2010 007.NOTICE OF CASE MGMT CONFERENCE 06/29/10 AT 01:30
06/29/2010 008.FAMILY COURT MINUTES
06/29/2010 009.CASE MGMT ORDER : HEARING 07/20/10 AT 11:00
07/20/2010 010.FAMILY COURT MINUTES
07/21/2010 011.ORDER TO TRANSPORT HANK CROSLIN : AWN
07/21/2010 012.NOTICE OF HEARING/AWN FOR 07/30/10 AT 08:30
07/29/2010 013.NOTICE OF FILING - CERTIFICATE OF COMPLETIION
http://www.putnam-fl.com/clk_apps/civ_dkts/frame.php

I'm not a lawyer but I can answer your question!
It is proof of completion of a court ordered class people going through a divorce have to take if they have minor children. It goes over situations that may arise with your children and how to handle them.

Atherella explained it much better here:

Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community - View Single Post - 2010.05.01 Lindsy has filed for divorce

Does DCF handle these classes that parents have to take or who? I'm curious. Have know idea at all.

Since Misty has plead "No Contest", what happens to Ron's upcoming court date (8/20/10) regarding a plea deal? Thanks.

Does DCF handle these classes that parents have to take or who? I'm curious. Have know idea at all.

I know when i took my class, prior to my final hearing on custody, i met a lady at a diner and we had our class there....

I don't think DCF is involved at all but i think the "teacher" has to hold some sort of license or approved certification for the class. Which may or may not be approved by DCF.

I am in the state of Florida... this class is now manditory for any couple going through a divorce with underage children.

JMO

what does Ronald need a plea deal for..the evidence in the tapes video of drug selling is apparent they do not need him.... he knows no more than he stated about haleigh missing.. so what can he possibly testify about.. not the drug deals. I do not think he is involved and if he knew somthing about Haleigh he would of gladly told all he knows..what is the point of a plea deal.. is it just the fact that they have some sympathy for the guy and want to lessen his sentence for him.

The LE do not have any sympathy for Ronald, his bail reflects that.

Phone calls with inmates are recorded in Florida County jails, or at least those awaiting sentencing. Is this also true for inmates at state prisons once they are convicted?

Phone calls with inmates are recorded in Florida County jails, or at least those awaiting sentencing. Is this also true for inmates at state prisons once they are convicted?

Yes, go look up the Jose Baez/Robin Lunceford prison call transcript.
There are certain things that have to be redacted if it is going to be released to the public. It is all in the first few pages of the transcript.

What happens if a deal is struck with someone to testify against a defendant at trial but the case ends up being pled to and doesn't go to trial? What happens to the deal the person pled to that was going to testify at trial?

Also, are plea deals negotiated like buying a home? I am using this as an example, offer, counter offer, counter counter offer, etc. Does it go back and forth, back and forth between defense and prosecution trying to reach an agreement?

Are the terms of the plea deal public record? I am referring to Florida.

TIA

Bump, I asked some of the same questions 3 mos. ago that are coming up again today. Answers below.

The plea deal would still be in effect, even if the other trial doesn't go forward.

Yes, there can be offers and counteroffers.

When the plea deal is approved by the Court, this should be public record.

Can law enforcement use media videos from media outlets during an interrogation to prove that the person they are interrogating is lying?

After a child goes missing, how does that affect the child support the non-custodial parent pays? For example, after HaLeigh disappeared, was Crystal required to keep paying HaLeigh's child support? I am following another missing child case where the custodial parent may be responsible for the child's disappearance and we would like to know if the non-custodial parent is still required by law to pay the custodial parent. Thank you very much.

Why didn't LE charge Ron with child neglect when they learned Ronald had left his two children who were under the age of 10 in his car while he was at work on two occasions and they have an eye witness they can call upon to testify on behalf of the prosecution? TIA

PICAZIO: Well, there are some reports that have been substantiated or not by law enforcement about the time that he did get to work and prior nights where he had left work. And we also had confirmation from a security guard at his employer`s that on two occasions Ron had the children, Haleigh and her little brother, Junior sleeping in the car, while he was at work and came to check out on them.

http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/1008/20/ijvm.01.html

What does CERTIFICATION OF CONFLICT BY OFFICE OF REGIONAL
CRIMINAL AND CIVIL CONFLICT, 5TH DISTRICT mean? And why would there be a motion to with-drawl? TIA :blowkiss:

Details: http://www.putnam-fl.com/clk_apps/crim_dkts/frame.php

UCN: 542010CF001599XXAXMX
File Date: 07/27/2010
Judge: TERRY J LARUE
Case Status: PRE-TRIAL
Defense Atty: ARTHER, NEIL R
Case File Location: CRIMINAL DIVISION

Defendant: CROSLIN, HANK T SR

Date # Docket Description
07/27/2010 1 ARREST REPORT - PPD OFF/HAGER (ARREST 7/23/10)

07/27/2010 1 BOOKING NUMBER: 10-3155

07/27/2010 1 PURCHASE OF COCAINE WITHIN 1000 FEET OF CHURCH

08/16/2010 14 NOTICE TO DEFENDANT (09-10-2010) IN JAIL

08/27/2010 15 MOTION TO WITHDRAW

CERTIFICATION OF CONFLICT BY OFFICE OF REGIONAL

CRIMINAL AND CIVIL CONFLICT, 5TH DISTRICT

Perhaps this can be answered by somehere who knows the answer...

IF....Ron tells what happened that night to the SA...(to get his sentence reduced...)...and the story is ...that Haleigh died..a natural death...(No foul play)..and they panicked...and Ron was afraid that the DCS..would find out..and would have Junior removed from his custody...and so a cover up was decided and carried out and Haleigh buried...secretly.....and he comes clean with all of those who helped ...

IF ABSOLUTELY TRUE....What would the charges be...if any...to Ron? Misty? TN? GMS? Tommy? JO? ..........thanks to anyone with this knowledge...

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
janisjoplin
Back