Lenny On ustream Sunday Feb.8th now 9:15 PM

Status
Not open for further replies.
My audio is cutting out...did he say the pull-ups found at the crime scene definately matched ones found at the Anthony's or just that LE took pull ups from the A's to try to match the ones at the crime scene?
Yes.
The girl reading the questions is cutting out as well.
I asked him about Universal Ventures and Lee. Have yet to hear it...

LP Joy shadowed him the whole time he was in Orlando. LP doesn't know if she is an angel or the devil disguised as an angel, but shes's always around.

Good question! Hope he answers it.
So far, all I have heard that i found new and interesting was the shirt found at the dump site was not the one George said he saw her leave in. Well, who saw that coming??
But, he did not say if it was the one in the video. He is so FRUSHTRATING. He makes me so upset, I can't even swallow right now... LOL

Shoot, I missed that whole last question/answer about LA.
Its over. Ending by saying that if there were people planning on disrupting the memorial, he hopes they will not.

:laugh::laugh::laugh:
So far, all I have heard that i found new and interesting was the shirt found at the dump site was not the one George said he saw her leave in. Well, who saw that coming??
But, he did not say if it was the one in the video. He is so FRUSHTRATING. He makes me so upset, I can't even swallow right now... LOL

Yes.
The girl reading the questions is cutting out as well.
I asked him about Universal Ventures and Lee. Have yet to hear it...

ahh, glad to see someone else still wonders about Universal Ventures.

Chit. I missed it, will it be archived?? LOL, I don't know why I like listening to him so much.

Ok what the hay was all that about Kronk's landlady??? Was LP trying to say Kronk's landlady would testify? What the heck???!??!?

Chit. I missed it, will it be archived?? LOL, I don't know why I like listening to him so much.

I know...he has the same affect on me:bang:
I heard some of it but was hard to concentrate on what he was saying for reading all the crapola that was being written at the same time,lol

I think they need a better video cam and sound system. Not sure how u-streme works, but his streme seemed edited too in a few places. It did come on later than expected due to audio problems...

Shoot, I missed that whole last question/answer about LA.
Its over. Ending by saying that if there were people planning on disrupting the memorial, he hopes they will not.
I hope not. Good grief. I hope those WT goons from the protests don't show up.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Champ86