Lets all contact 20/20

Status
Not open for further replies.
PS. I was searching for the proper link to post and that is why I didn't originally have one.

Okay to satisfy everyone I changed the wording of the post.

tehcloser: you got snarky, not me. Trying to get my thread closed. You should have did your research before calling for that.[/QUI

I was trying to point ouit that this was heading in the wrong direction...and it is!

I think its terrible to be blaming this show for Casey's bail. We have no idea if this show bailed her out. Someone may get sued for spreading this type of rumor! Until we know who bailed her out we shouldn't start guessing on this forum in my opinion and telling people to black ball an innocent station and program.

I agree, but we should not just stop with 20/20 we and anyone we can get should be contacting all of these media outlets... Inside Edition, NG, GV, GR, People, Today, Good Morning America etc.
I have been posting this for a week now... the Anthony's and Baez have been making a fortune from these appearances just to sprew garbage from their mouths. We will never hear anything from them that is not a lie or insulting and attacking anyone not doing what they want.
If you must print petitions then that is what we need to be doing. The madness is NOT going to stop as long as Baez, probably the new attorney and the Anthonys continue to profit from this tragedy.
Let us all be realistic the Anthonys were in a financial disaster before this tragedy, now nobody works and they continue to drive around, pay for cell phones and all of the other day to day expenses with no jobs. Why because they are making a windfall from Caylee!!
I must say this fact hurts me the most of all, I mean we all know Caylee is dead but to have her disrespected this way by the very people that are supposed to love her. Watching this betrayal just breaks my heart.
Everybody please, letters, phone calls, emails and petitions...TODAY!

Anybody know anything about online petitions?

People, seriously, this is grossly wrong. When and if a connection can be verified, we all have a choice to make. Until then, this is not the mentality of WS'rs I know.
Take 5, and we shall see... With love and Respect from Blink.

If it becomes PROVEN, I will hold the torch as well..

It has been proven that the Anthonys are going to be on so it doesn't matter whether or not Casey will be there or not. I think we all know how its gonna go down. Cindy will definitely be spewing her venom.

I hope this thread is locked soon before this totally gets out of hand.

If it is confirmed that the family is profiting financially from this then we need to find out who the sponsors are and contact them. This will be much more effective. ABC will assume you will watch regardless.

If you didn't read the bond thread, it is being said that she is getting out to do an interview with 20/20 and the money is gonna be used to pay back the $50,000
Do you have a link for this information?

It has been proven that the Anthonys are going to be on so it doesn't matter whether or not Casey will be there or not. I think we all know how its gonna go down. Cindy will definitely be spewing her venom.

That they are going to be on there is not what was being implied. We do not try and boycot NG or GVS when they are on.

People need to slow down, it HAS NOT been verified that 20/20 has anything to do with getting Casey out or paying for any interviews. Facts need to be checked before people go off on some wild tangent.

I can put 2 and 2 together, and state MY opinion on the CIRCUMSTANTIAL evidence. This is no different than any other aspect of this case.

1. Interview set up w/Anthony family
2.Casey gets bonded out

Links that lead me to that conclusion...

http://blogs.orlandosentinel.com/entertainment_tv_tvblog/2008/09/abcs-2020-to-lo.html

ABC's "20/20" will turn to the baffling saga of missing Caylee Anthony in its Friday broadcast.

Here's how the newsmagazine described the segment about Caylee: "In an exclusive report, '20/20' will air never-before-seen home videos and photographs offering new insights into her young life with her mother, Casey, who remains at the center of the investigation. Elizabeth Vargas' report also includes interviews with Caylee's grandparents and Casey's brother and a former boyfriend, as well as a detailed account of events from the time Caylee disappeared."

The report will feature reporter Walter Pacheco of the Orlando Sentinel. The newsmagazine airs at 10 p.m. Friday on WFTV-Channel 9.

"NBC News doesn't pay for interviews, period." That categorical denial came this week from Allison Gollust, a spokeswoman for NBC News, in explaining the reason her network wouldn't pay $1 million for the post-prison Paris Hilton interview that will air instead on tonight's "Larry King Live."

But she's wrong. NBC News has paid for interviews. So have CBS and ABC. They just don't like it when the seller goes public with the terms of the deal — or when, as in the case of Hilton, it's not worth the price.

snipped>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

When the networks say they don't pay for interviews, they're lying. Even when they don't fork over cash, the broadcast networks routinely offer other financial rewards in return for access. A few years ago, CBS News offered a "60 Minutes" interview proposal to Private Jessica Lynch — in writing — that included an MTV appearance, a possible Simon & Schuster book deal, and the guarantee of airtime on the CBS Evening News. When Michael Jackson gave a "60 Minutes" interview to Ed Bradley in 2003, the New York Times reported that the network paid the singer $1 million for it; the network denied it, but CBS News sources later said they'd been told that a deal had been made — without their knowledge — to pay Mr. Jackson for a network primetime special to promote his new record, in return for exclusive "60 Minutes" access. Even if no money changed hands, it was a business deal, and a smart one; the Jackson interview delivered the show its highest ratings among 18-to-49-year-olds in four years.

http://www.nysun.com/arts/live-with-paris-hilton/57371/

I think its terrible to be blaming this show for Casey's bail. We have no idea if this show bailed her out. Someone may get sued for spreading this type of rumor! Until we know who bailed her out we shouldn't start guessing on this forum in my opinion and telling people to black ball an innocent station and program.

I did not even bring up the subject of bail, I only said I would boycott all of ABC and Disney if they put the entire Anthony family on their show.
I don't think that's a crime.

Nobody blamed 20/20 for posting Caseys bail. Someone on the bond thread stated that and I thought it needed its own thread so please don't get mad at me... Not talking specifically to you Kathyn but all the people that gave me a hard time with this thread

IMO, this thread needs to be shutdown until there is verification of FACT what 20/20 is doing to interview the Anthony's.

Thanks whiteangora... That is exactly what I was trying to say!!!

If you didn't read the bond thread, it is being said that she is getting out to do an interview with 20/20 and the money is gonna be used to pay back the $50,000

It does not say this in the bond thread. 20/20 was named as one of many possible news shows or tabloids shows that may be the one who posted the bond. It's just speculation.

Listen, this thread has just as much right to be here than you stating your opinion on it. It was confirmed by 20/20 about the interview. Don't tell me you are one of those people that always need a link for everything.

Hiya! I am one of those people that needs a link for everything ;)

I do not see any evidence that the Anthony's are being paid for this...so, I am locking, long enough for you to see this..then I am moving to 'pulled threads' (you all can't see those) and when you want to start a thread, with links to back it up, feel free.

TIA for your cooperation.

Hiya! I am one of those people that needs a link for everything ;)

I do not see any evidence that the Anthony's are being paid for this...so, I am locking, long enough for you to see this..then I am moving to 'pulled threads' (you all can't see those) and when you want to start a thread, with links to back it up, feel free.

TIA for your cooperation.

STOP

Websleuths IS NOT going to be used as a place where people can present what they "think" as fact.

Nor will Websleuths be used to organize ANYTHING unless it goes through me first.

Until there is some sort of proof that the Anthony's are being paid then this thread will remain closed.

If anyone wants to orgainze ANYTHING and you don't go through me first then you MUST take it somewhere else.

I will personally ban anyone who does this again.

You have every right to express your opinion and I have every right to ban you from my board if you use it in ways that I do not allow.

Thank you.

Tricia

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads