Lets find the house that PI was digging and filming

Status
Not open for further replies.
You might want to look at some of the crime scene photo's if you haven't already good views
http://www.rsxtaci.com/Caylee/
wish I could help more but I can't make anything out of the utube video and didn't get to watch GR
Thanks that was very helpful. I'm positive now that the corner home at 4701 is not the home as fence and trees obstruct view of water and it's way too well kept.

If you look at exactly :58 into the video there is a Pepsi machine in the back of the building. IMO this isn't a residence but some type of shop and/or industrial area. There is also an industrial barrel next to one of the sheds and large trucks parked there as well.

Pepsi machine and other sheds or outbuildings

Wasn't the crime scene on the same side of Suburban as the school, or was it across the road?

2. very close to body of water as shown on Geraldo tape at point 1:06 http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YDxDvZLTHbA
3. cannot be more than 14 minutes from woods crime scene as only that time elapsed between filming of woods and home on Nov. 16 portion of video.

One of our websleuthers, MvD, thinks it might be the vacant home that's for sale at 4701 Hopespring, which is owned by a Gonzalez. I'm not sure as this home is close to water but doesn't seem to be as close as what the video shows.
There are several aerials that zoom in on the houses that front the larger body of water. It may just be a coincidence. But one thing I keep thinking about wasn't Lee's house only a few blocks away as the crow flies?

If you look at exactly :58 into the video there is a Pepsi machine in the back of the building. IMO this isn't a residence but some type of shop and/or industrial area. There is also an industrial barrel next to one of the sheds and large trucks parked there as well.
hr_pepsi.jpg

There are several aerials that zoom in on the houses that front the larger body of water. It may just be a coincidence. But one thing I keep thinking about wasn't Lee's house only a few blocks away as the crow flies?
yes but I've looked closely at the goggles of his house and don't think it's a possibility

Thanks, I didn't know how to do this. look how close the water is, basicly in the back yard. Also looks like it's right on the tip of the body of water. at the point on hopespring where it takes a turn to the right (about 10 or 11 houses down, those yards back up to water at the tip. thats about 6 or 7 houses prior to anthonys home.

OK...realizing now w/ TexasLil's sharp eye of the Pepsi machine that this may not be a residence....

On the Google Map you'll see that JB Park is well within the drive-time radii. Perhaps someone can look @ the out buildings around the YMCA, soccer field, etc. to see if they match up w/ the handrail in the video, etc.

FWIW, on the Google map I marked the proximity of the Lake Vaj house as well as one address that Casey gave to Tony R. (and LE) IIRC where Casey said she was looking for a house and where ZFG had lived once. These are two locations that might have secluded buildings near known bodies of water.

I'm afraid I haven't watched all of the video yet, but, FWIW, perhaps the digging in the small planter was in search of an object like a key...I dunno.

Funn you mention that.
I looked at the map from another poster and there is a home on Brackenwood Dr that backs onto Suburban (at the point where Brackenwood curves) that looks like it has some trucks and white building in the backyard. Is it possible DC was looking in the woods on the North side of Suburdan dr?

Wasn't the crime scene on the same side of Suburban as the school, or was it across the road?

On the other side of Suburban and down the road before you get to the school.

Funn you mention that.
I looked at the map from another poster and there is a home on Brackenwood Dr that backs onto Suburban (at the point where Brackenwood curves) that looks like it has some trucks and white building in the backyard. Is it possible DC was looking in the woods on the North side of Suburdan dr?

Can you give a little more info on the Brackenwood Dr. map, and I'll try to do a screenshot-

Funn you mention that.

Is this the house at 8718 Brackenwood?

picture.php

I would be happy to go over there and take photos and/or video, but I can't tell diddly from that video. It makes my stomach upset to watch it!

As for Blanchard Park, it is a really nice, clean park (very large) and there would not be an eyesore like that on it without people being outraged long before this. It is a county-maintained park and they do a great job of keeping it nice and clean. Blanchard Park has baseball fields, walking/biking trails, a huge YMCA...the word "park" might be misleading if you haven't seen it in person....it's not just a little playground area.

Anyway, I'd be happy to go do some first-hand surveillance if I can find out a more specific area to look. And, if I get arrested for snooping, I hope someone here will bail me out! :)

Is this the house at 8718 Brackenwood?

picture.php

No, but I will go onto that website and take a look
the home I'm referring to is located where Brackenwood(heading eastbound) begins to curve. The home backs onto both Suburban and the woods on the same side as the school. I guess it would be the last backyard before the school.

Here it is, it's 8766 Brackenwood Dr
http://paarcgis.ocpafl.org/Webmap6/default.aspx

No, but I will go onto that website and take a look
the home I'm referring to is located where Brackenwood(heading eastbound) begins to curve. The home backs onto both Suburban and the woods on the same side as the school. I guess it would be the last backyard before the school.

Interesting the home at 8718 Brackenwood is owned by H. Gonzalez. Sure there must be a lot of Gonzalez's in this area though. I still fill like the Pepsi machine in the back of the building points us away from a residence IMO.

...another FWIW...

Early in the case LE searched something like an abandoned barracks location on Beachline. I don't have the address handy, but, another WS might remember and have better memory/notes.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SoCal Greg