Lets find the house that PI was digging and filming

Status
Not open for further replies.
Danny C. Owner of CIT, IMHO.

Connected to Amanda M & Lexus??????!!! Please PM me source info on Amanda M. and/or Danny C. connection to Lexus. TIA!
Bond - I have the myspace link (which I posted above) but no further info re. Amanda...I have no idea if he is Amanda's boyfriend and no info to add re. Lexus. :confused:

Box of something - Great Value brand from WalMart - perhaps a box of trash bags - typical great value labeling - colored border - the gold on the left seems to depict the general shape of the great value logo. I am thinking a box of trash bags - white. The box appears to me to be sitting upside down.

Nice work!! :clap::clap:

Daniel looks to be friends with Annie, Vicky, Iassen, etc. Have we already discussed at some point that groups association with "Breakin Necks", a truck club? This is OT, sorry. If he and his gf are associated with Lexus.... that is very interesting. I'd like to see some proof of that as well.

First, I don't think she was going to or staying or leaving Caylee here but I'll try to answer your questions.

Questions for those who think KC stayed at this abandoned house and/or left Caylee there for periods of time:

1) How did she get access to the interior of the house?

Its VERY VERY easy to get into a house through sliding glass doors. We have them all over down here. In fact, I have two sets where I'm living now. To make them secure you should really put "pins" in the top and bottom that go through both doors. I also put a 1x2 down in the bottom track so if you try to slide the other door open it won't go anywhere. And if this house had an alarm - that is probably disabled by now.

2) How did she deal with people seeing her come and go?

You could walk down the back of the house - call the map up - there is like a swale that runs right down to the end of the street.

3) How did she deal with no utilities such as electricity or running water (toilet)?

This would'nt have been a problem with Caylee as she was just starting to potty train - so all she would need are diapers and wipes - as for herself - a big coffee can works in a pinch. Drinking water or anything else could be carried in the diaper bag.

4) How did she deal with anyone coming to the house on official business such as inspectors, realtors, bank surveyors, etc?

Usually these people don't come inside - if they come out at all. From the looks of this house it has sat empty for a long time (we know the "G" family left a year ago. There was on real estate sign so no realtor would come around. House is in foreclosure and I'm willing to bet the mortgage holder is probably out of business by now too with the economy the way it is.

5) How did she deal with unofficial "visitors" such as neighborhood kids, opportunistic thieves, vagrants, vandals, etc?

don't know about this one. I would think homeless or kids she would just lie her way out - like she always does.

6) How did she discover that she could actually use this house for her purposes?

I have many many houses within walking distance that I know are foreclosed and sitting empty. In fact, we now have a problem down here with squatters. So, if you're observant enough you can find them in your own neighborhood. Plus she could have watched these people leave last year when they did so she would have know the place is empty.

I tend to agree with you Magic. She had to be taking Caylee somewhere. I initially suspected the Oveido house and other abandoned locations. What I can't get my head around is how Caylee never seems to have said anything to anyone about where she was spending her days! What on earth was KC doing with her for months and months on end???

PP Was this actually ever established? From everything I've read, all the time-lines etc that I've been able to put together, it seems to me until late May or June, KC's partying was dependent on CA watching/keeping Caylee.

It has been speculated that Annie had babysat for Caylee in the past. It seems likely that until KC and Annie had their falling out, Annie was the longest term gf that adult KC has had. Which would leave me to assume Annie had in fact watched Caylee and possibly their falling out was because Annie didn't like the way new KC was mothering and Annie may have even felt like she was keeping Caylee too much. After Annie told KC she was cutting back on her availability, Annie had out lived her usefulness as a bff, in steps Amy.

Amy's smoking habits may have precluded her from being a regular sitter for Caylee, but she sure had the same interest in looking at boys that KC has. Since boys seem to be KC's only true interest, Amy was a perfect new bff.

In her LE interview Christina states she has some of Caylee's belongings at her house and that she has watched Caylee and KC has watched her kids. Being that Christina has 2 little ones I'm sure it was quite taxing for KC to spend too much time with her. Christina's kids seemed to be her life, she and KC no longer had much in common and the reciprocal babysitting was surely a high price to pay to get away from Caylee for a few hours.

What exactly KC was doing with/to Caylee during Caylee's last few weeks of life, I haven't figured out. Or possibly I don't want to think about it. From all the video's and pictures we have seen of Caylee over her short little life, Caylee generally looked happy and well care for, until the pictures and video taken 6-15. In that video Caylee's eyes look haunted and her spark is missing. I know it can be argued that nursing homes and old people can be scary and stressful to little ones and I'd buy that except for the way Caylee melts onto her ggpa's chest, she didn't appear fearful of him at all. But if someone could have asked Caylee what had gone on in her life the 2nd week of June, I don't think CA would have ever allowed KC near her again. MOO.

Do you mean the "neck breaker"?

Kind of.. that guy's car club is called "Breakin Necks". I mention this since it was a Google search of Casey's. Could she have been searching or this instead of actual info on breaking a neck?

How are they going to explain that the house was abandoned 6 months before Caylee went missing?

The house reminds me of Lake Vaj though - lake in back and Iassen said it was nearby or not too far from the A's. Or maybe Lake Vaj is Dean Street?

I agree. Remember in LA's interview, he said when he went to AL's to pick up KC's things, that they were all neatly packed, and he said that was odd to him, because KC is not neat.

Then again, Lee did not REALLY know THIS Casey. This was a new and improved, living on the run, hiding a diabolical secret Casey. This was not mommy's little girl, this was the devil's advocate and she may have been in hyper-order out of the tension from which she was operating. I mean, she killed her child, told nobody and continued to live life and pretend that all was well. She shopped, cooked, got tattoos and partied her A$$ off and all the while, her DEAD CHILD was inside the trunk of her car and then buried in a shallow grave just down the road from home. She may have developed some brand new traits to go along with her brand new way of life that Lee was simply not aware of.

Has anyone done a map showing the abandoned home, LA's home and the A's home???

If you hear of one, please send me a link as I am dying to even see Lee's home in relation the site, and since he no longer lives there it would be no invasion of his privacy, right?

Kind of.. that guy's car club is called "Breakin Necks". I mention this since it was a Google search of Casey's. Could she have been searching or this instead of actual info on breaking a neck?

fwiw, sinkhole is also a vehicle club according to links through these mspages, i believe she was searching for that as well.

Questions for those who think KC stayed at this abandoned house and/or left Caylee there for periods of time:

3) How did she deal with no utilities such as electricity or running water (toilet)?

Ok I can't really help with the other things but this one... I got some info. :)

I went down to Baton Rouge for a cousin's wedding last fall. While there I found out that some shady folk my grandma didn't really like had moved back into the house they had abandoned on property she used to own adjoining her home. She had sold it to them years ago and they had moved out (apparently moving to the jail house for a while) but were suddenly back. Problem is, they had no money (or maybe credit) to get the utilities turned on, and were apparently running a generator for a while, but gas was $4+ a gallon at the time.

Apparently eventually they got desperate and these people ran an extension cord to my grandma's outdoor outlet and a hose from her outdoor faucet. They moved some things around so it wasn't obvious, but when confronted they admitted they had been using the electricity for a long time. Depending on where the neighbor's outlets are, it could be very easy to rig up some basic electric in that house. There are cords going right in the side of the sliding glass door (not saying those are electric, just pointing them out).

I think that's the back of a TV we see there on the floor. And I think someone just hung out in here. I am intrigued by the bike because that makes me think it could be a neighbor kid.

There's a lot of stuff left behind in that house! I see a sofa against the far wall, and what looks like the back of a microwave or other appliance.

This picture makes me so uncomfortable. I pulled it up on the TV so I could see it larger than life, and the things that jumped out at me quite frankly made me physically ill. The problem is, I know it is all in my head. I showed it to my SO (or as I like to call him, the man I allow to share the same air space) and tried to explain. I said "ALL I SEE ARE FACES!!!!!" I know they're not there. I know it's that brain phenomenon. I read the thread about "did you see this in the crime scene? Is that a book? Is that a skull? Is that a stroller???" I can't see any of them, except the book. I maybe think I saw the picture next to the book. However, THIS picture, exposed like it is, well.........Let's just say I had to not be alone in the room anymore. Someone else said "There's a creepy feeling about this house." Lemme tell ya.......

I cannot look at it anymore. There is something bad there.

Does anyone remember in the jail house tapes with Lee, he asks Casey something about the food delivery people and the wholesale distributors.
Somebody brought this to my attention today but I don't recall the conversation, does anyone? Could have something to do with the soda machine seen in the back yard of this house.

Does anyone remember in the jail house tapes with Lee, he asks Casey something about the food delivery people and the wholesale distributors.
Somebody brought this to my attention today but I don't recall the conversation, does anyone? Could have something to do with the soda machine seen in the back yard of this house.

I don't remember that. I will have to go back. That is odd depending on the context. Odd too, because I have no recollection of that.

This picture makes me so uncomfortable. I pulled it up on the TV so I could see it larger than life, and the things that jumped out at me quite frankly made me physically ill. The problem is, I know it is all in my head. I showed it to my SO (or as I like to call him, the man I allow to share the same air space) and tried to explain. I said "ALL I SEE ARE FACES!!!!!" I know they're not there. I know it's that brain phenomenon. I read the thread about "did you see this in the crime scene? Is that a book? Is that a skull? Is that a stroller???" I can't see any of them, except the book. I maybe think I saw the picture next to the book. However, THIS picture, exposed like it is, well.........Let's just say I had to not be alone in the room anymore. Someone else said "There's a creepy feeling about this house." Lemme tell ya.......

I cannot look at it anymore. There is something bad there.
Debs,
I haven't looked at it, and now I'm scared to....and I don't scare easily. The creepy feeling was even palable in your post! :eek: I thought the outside was creepy enough, and I totally got bad vibes from it...can't even image the inside. Really makes you wonder what the deal is with this house! Why did the people leave? Why is it in such disarray? Why did they leave their things behind? I hope to God KC never took Caylee over to that place and made her stay there.

We were right, it is definitely Great Value trash bags.
trashbags2.jpg

trashbags3.jpg

Awesome! I searched for a pic like that ont he internet but couldn't find one and don't have any here at home! Thank you!!!

I'm thinking many, many people in Orlando have worked, are working, or will work at Universal at some point. It's pretty common.

yeah, and i can imagine that theres a lot of businesses with the name universal in it...all over the U.S. even :-( but what casey did to their name, it will always catch my attention now...i would be mad if i was head of universal cause of this broad. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member