Let's leave George & Cindy to grieve in peace & focus on Casey

I wish that Cindy and George were separated, because I think that they would find some clarity of mind, apart. I wish Cindy would check herself into a treatment facility where she also could get individualized attention; however, to get in there, she may have to claim that she also had thoughts of suicide, and I don't know if she can do that.

I think George is suffering from PTSD.

There is no evidence that the As deliberately mislead LE in this investigation. Zero. Conway is doing the right thing to protect his clients. He has publicly stated that his clients have made inconsistent statements in the past, he has been open about that, he hasn't tried to hide it and he has done what any good lawyer would do - ask the prosecutor for immunity in making future statements, that might prove inconsistent.

ITA :clap::clap::clap:

The truth is we do not KNOW what evidence there may or may not be. We can speculate. We can see from watching them these last few months how their stories have changed here and there. I am pretty sure however that LE has investigated them pretty close. If they have done something...which I personally think they have....justice will prevail. Either way. If their actions are questionable...question them. If no one ever questioned anyone's story....no crime would ever be solved.

Thanks Jadestar for starting this thread.

While I understand Tricia's point, some of what is allowed here is so beyond what WS has ever meant to me. The hatred is palatable, but if that floats someone's boat ... says more about them than it does about the murder of a little baby girl.

I'm real sure that I wouldn't want to be friends with CA, but then I only know her through HER personal tragedy. Its not my tragedy and all I truly know of her is that she loved Caylee (remember her?)

I scan these threads and am amazed at the responses and the coldness and the hatred expressed by those who hurl the same insults at C&G. I imagine some would have loved being in front of their house, throwing those proverbial first stones.

Have the A's shown grace? No, but have they ever experienced grace? Yes, Caylee was in their lives. Are they frantic? Sure, but I'm sure there are those who deny that. There's people here who focus on if attempting suicide is a crime (not in Florida), or its a ploy.

Was CA blameless in all this circus she helped create? No, but thankfully I've never personally dealt with such a situation so while I will criticize her, I do try to understand her. Is George pu**y-whipped? Seems so. Do they now need to be left alone? Yes, wasn't G's actions enough. Oh wait, it was a ploy! KC needs to be brought to justice in a REAL court and her parents need to be left alone outside of that court and what would be admitted. Although Cindy brought on wrath upon them by her own doing.

If any I'm describing here will ever need mercy, consider what you have shown to Cindy and George Anthony. Which would be none, so draw your own conclusion.

My opinion only. Carry on. :( And thanks for letting me vent about the hate.

Thanks Jadestar for starting this thread.

While I understand Tricia's point, some of what is allowed here is so beyond what WS has ever meant to me. The hatred is palatable, but if that floats someone's boat ... says more about them than it does about the murder of a little baby girl.

I'm real sure that I wouldn't want to be friends with CA, but then I only know her through HER personal tragedy. Its not my tragedy and all I truly know of her is that she loved Caylee (remember her?)

I scan these threads and am amazed at the responses and the coldness and the hatred expressed by those who hurl the same insults at C&G. I imagine some would have loved being in front of their house, throwing those proverbial first stones.

Have the A's shown grace? No, but have they ever experienced grace? Yes, Caylee was in their lives. Are they frantic? Sure, but I'm sure there are those who deny that. There's people here who focus on if attempting suicide is a crime (not in Florida), or its a ploy.

Was CA blameless in all this circus she helped create? No, but thankfully I've never personally dealt with such a situation so while I will criticize her, I do try to understand her. Is George pu**y-whipped? Seems so. Do they now need to be left alone? Yes, wasn't G's actions enough. Oh wait, it was a ploy! KC needs to be brought to justice in a REAL court and her parents need to be left alone outside of that court and what would be admitted. Although Cindy brought on wrath upon them by her own doing.

If any I'm describing here will ever need mercy, consider what you have shown to Cindy and George Anthony. Which would be none, so draw your own conclusion.

My opinion only. Carry on. :( And thanks for letting me vent about the hate.
Otter you were here for Laci weren't you?. Think back to the Laci forum and the threads about Jackie and Lee.(george and Cindy)
Think about the debates on Amber(Kronk)
The threads about SP(KC)
Much is the same here but with different players.
But much of it is balanced by the love and genuine caring for Caylee, Laci and Conner.
We are doing our best in here and we can all improve in every aspect, so please post and lead by example. The forum is what we make it, so thanks for your contributions :)

Otter you were here for Laci weren't you?. Think back to the Laci forum and the threads about Jackie and Lee.(george and Cindy)
Think about the debates on Amber(Kronk)
The threads about SP(KC)
Much is the same here but with different players.
But much of it is balanced by the love and genuine caring for Caylee, Laci and Conner.
We are doing our best in here and we can all improve in every aspect, so please post and lead by example. The forum is what we make it, so thanks for your contributions :)

I don't agree, in all respect. :)

The P's never loved Laci (Caylee), they never even used her name. She was "his wife".

Conner (Caylee) was referred to as "her baby" or "the baby".

No comparison, and as much as I could criticize the A's, they loved Caylee. The balance is that, the A's love Caycee -- the P's only love[d] their son and no one else.

That, IMO is the difference. There is LOVE. Something, again MO, the P's never had and showed at every opportunity.

And where did I say not to discuss KC? Bring her to justice! But this has gone beyond the norms of WS IMO. When has WS EVER allowed a suicide attempt to be mocked? I could go on, but there's no point, although I chose to show mercy, even in reporting posts.

My last post on Caylee. The world is rotten enough, and part of that is KC. I don't need any more hate. So leading by example is moot.

God bless.

I don't agree, in all respect. :)

The P's never loved Laci (Caylee), they never even used her name. She was "his wife".

Conner (Caylee) was referred to as "her baby" or "the baby".

No comparison, and as much as I could criticize the A's, they loved Caylee. The balance is that, the A's love Caycee -- the P's only love[d] their son and no one else.

That, IMO is the difference. There is LOVE. Something, again MO, the P's never had and showed at every opportunity.

And where did I say not to discuss KC? Bring her to justice! But this has gone beyond the norms of WS IMO. When has WS EVER allowed a suicide attempt to be mocked? I could go on, but there's no point, although I chose to show mercy, even in reporting posts.

My last post on Caylee. The world is rotten enough, and part of that is KC. I don't need any more hate. So leading by example is moot.

God bless.
I am not comparing the characters in that sense, I am comparing them in the sense that they were discussed just the same here in the forum. I still think the forum was way too hard on the P's and is still too hard on the A's. I think they both were blinded by love for their own children. Poor Kronk has been treated here like Amber. Don't you remember how many threads got locked down because there was so much controversy surrounding her behavior? People were mean to her like they are to Kronk, always questioning their behavior and motives. It is eerily similar,imo.
My point is that things here are really not that different than when we were glued to the Laci case. I went through some old threads last week and I was surprised by the types of threads we had. I was thinking we are tougher now, but we're not. there are just more of us.
Conner,Laci and Caylee are all just loved by everyone on this forum and that is where the emotion comes from.

I strongly disagree about leading by example and your statement makes me sad. It's never moot to do what you feel in your heart is right and show others there are alternatives :blowkiss: Good can only triumph if enough people practice it. I am not going to throw in the towel to rotten!

I wish that Cindy and George were separated, because I think that they would find some clarity of mind, apart. I wish Cindy would check herself into a treatment facility where she also could get individualized attention; however, to get in there, she may have to claim that she also had thoughts of suicide, and I don't know if she can do that.

I think George is suffering from PTSD.

George is suffering, could be what you say. I don't see Cindy going for help. Wish she would....her attorney may force her...but, for Cindy admit to a personal weakness or wrongdoing.....never happen!:(

George Anthony is where he is today because he is in the middle of a nightmare and is in horrible pain. Unless you have been there it is impossible to say what you would do or how you would react. George can't rectify his situation because his baby girl is dead and there is nothing he can do to bring her back. It is the loss of Caylee that has taken him to the depths of depression or the black hole as I call it. Unless you've been there it is impossible to make anyone understand what it is like. Having a child or grandchild murdered is one way to get to that place.

If and when I have gotten to the point where GA is right now, I know it is meaning that there is something that I NEED TO BE DOING for myself or others to rectify a situation and not adding to the mess that there already is.

You obviously didnt understand my point. It is okay. I didnt mean it in a bad way. Now GA is in the hospital and what I meant was that CA and GA needed to get to the point to where they do what is best for them and for Caylee to get out of this horrible situation and do what they need to do to take care of themselves to possibly have some sense of grief and try to move on a little without sticking in the past and denial is all... what would be way better for them and yes I have been in this type of situation.. I do understand fully.

They deserve to grieve in peace. Anybody is this same situation deserve to grieve in peace.

They deserve to grieve in peace. Anybody is this same situation deserve to grieve in peace.

They sure do. They sure do. In fact, maybe we should let them know that planning a public memorial, having their lawyer on TV discussing the possibility of a funeral at the jail, and otherwise putting their "grief" on display at every turn is perhaps not in the best interests of grieving in peace.

I don't mean to attack you specifically, GenealogyKR. I mean to bring to light that it is not the people discussing the Anthony's that are not allowing this private grief. It is the behavior of the Anthony's that keep them from grieving in peace.

They sure do. They sure do. In fact, maybe we should let them know that planning a public memorial, having their lawyer on TV discussing the possibility of a funeral at the jail, and otherwise putting their "grief" on display at every turn is perhaps not in the best interests of grieving in peace.

I don't mean to attack you specifically, GenealogyKR. I mean to bring to light that it is not the people discussing the Anthony's that are not allowing this private grief. It is the behavior of the Anthony's that keep them from grieving in peace.

:clap::clap::clap:

:clap::clap::clap:

BC tells the media they want privacy, then contradicts himself by saying he'll be holding a presser on their front lawn later that day. Then he did every talk show possible since, giving us far more updates than I need or want to know. To me this case is about Caylee and ensuring all those that committed crimes against her receive justice. That's the news I want, not a play by play of this family's life. It seems to me that BC wants us to forget Caylee is the victim, and it's like an A family competition to see who can play the biggest victim.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
fesmike
Back