Let's List Evidence That Ties Casey To The Crime Scene...

I wonder how much the FBI has kicked themselves in the butt for not photgraphing the heart outline on the duct tape before it was destroyed in other testing. I think it was a very significant piece of evidence. It really brings it home...back to KC, more specifically. It would not make sense in a stranger abduction. I hope they can convince jurors of it's existence without actual photgraphs.

FBI's word against the Anthonys or the defense's people? I don't think that will be too difficult.

FBI's word against the Anthonys or the defense's people? I don't think that will be too difficult.

I think you're right. What a bummer for the FBI though. They worked so hard, and to have that happen must have been a heart-breaker. (no pun intended). A photograph would have been the icing on the cake.

I wonder how much the FBI has kicked themselves in the butt for not photgraphing the heart outline on the duct tape before it was destroyed in other testing. I think it was a very significant piece of evidence. It really brings it home...back to KC, more specifically. It would not make sense in a stranger abduction. I hope they can convince jurors of it's existence without actual photgraphs.

Guess this one falls under the category of human imperfection :blushing: BUT the analyst :innocent: who examined the tape will be able to state UNDER OATH :angel: what was observed and when asked about photographing the evidence state with humility and humanity the TRUTH, something that the jury WILL believe because what scientist wants to admit :blushing: failure/error/an oops! That :twocents: moment of truth :twocents: will ADD to the impact of what was observed. :snooty:

Guess this one falls under the category of human imperfection :blushing: BUT the analyst :innocent: who examined the tape will be able to state UNDER OATH :angel: what was observed and when asked about photographing the evidence state with humility and humanity the TRUTH, something that the jury WILL believe because what scientist wants to admit :blushing: failure/error/an oops! That :twocents: moment of truth :twocents: will ADD to the impact of what was observed. :snooty:

AND that analyst who noticed the heart shape had no way of knowing ICA had matching hearts back home in her bedroom. The observation was made,not realising that it could link ICA to the evidence.

AND that analyst who noticed the heart shape had no way of knowing ICA had matching hearts back home in her bedroom. The observation was made,not realising that it could link ICA to the evidence.
This is such a smart observation, MissJames! I hope the prosecution will bring this point forward to the jury. . . It's small nuances like this that, IMO, have huge impact and produce "aha" moments. You are sooooo good!

ITA

She also asked the CSIs to look for a heart sticker at the dump site and they found one. What are the chances of finding a heart sticker in all that trash if the duct tape didn't show signs of a sticker in the first place? Assuming the lab tech isn't psychic, I'd say slim to none. I don't think there is any reasonable doubt the lab technician saw the outline of the sticky part of a heart sticker. I don't think this will make or break the case but it adds to the overwhelming evidence against Casey.

IMO

ITA

She also asked the CSIs to look for a heart sticker at the dump site and they found one. What are the chances of finding a heart sticker in all that trash if the duct tape didn't show signs of a sticker in the first place? Assuming the lab tech isn't psychic, I'd say slim to none. I don't think there is any reasonable doubt the lab technician saw the outline of the sticky part of a heart sticker. I don't think this will make or break the case but it adds to the overwhelming evidence against Casey.

IMO
Call me confused...did they actually find a sticker...or did they find something that may have been on a barrette? Help!

This past news report discusses the pic with sticker posted by Casey similar to the one "investigators" think they found that was originally stuck to the duct tape. So, I take it that they did find a sticker.

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oAVz13jl3_E&NR=1[/ame]

I think another poster wrote about this, and if so I agree-The list of evidence that ties KC to the crime scene is the list of each of the tiny little bones that made up Caylee Marie Anthony.
If KC cannot prove (and while she does not have the burden of proving her non-guilt, she does have to defend her daughter's whereabouts) that someone took Caylee from her, then it stands to reason that she, the parent, would have been the last to have had physical possession of the sweet angel whose bones were in that swampy ditch.

Call me confused...did they actually find a sticker...or did they find something that may have been on a barrette? Help!

Articles stating a heart sticker was found:

http://www.clickorlando.com/news/18529616/detail.html

"When investigators processed the duct tape at an FBI lab in Quantico, Va., they noticed the residue of a heart-shaped sticker on it. The sticker was later found near where the toddler's remains were discovered."

http://abcnews.go.com/US/story?id=6701504&page=1

"While the sheet from which the sticker came from was not found at the scene, according to the affidavit, investigators did locate a small heart-shaped sticker similar in size to the residue found on the duct tape in the area where the body was found."

You know, I've never quite been sure about that one. I think that the heart sticker itself smacks of KC, but the sticker sheet they photo'd, with the insistance that it was the source of the sticker on the duct tape . . . well that's the part I can't quite swallow.

When the photos came out, I studied the sticker & the sheet over & over & over again. I'm not at all convinced that they are of the same source. The shape isn't quite the same. JMO.

When I originally replied to this post I had seen a sheet of stickers that had only one missing from the page. I thought it to be a good match. There is another page that has only 3 stickers left and the hearts come in multiple sizes. Maybe this is the reason we are not seeing the thing?

Pictures number 50 & 51/75 - taken into evidence Dec 20, 2008.

Photo 12/75 is a single sticker back/wrap - cut from the page.

http://www.wftv.com/slideshow/news/18740442/detail.html

IIRC Caylee's room had a pastel(ish) pink or purple mesh, multi-tiered hanging bag in her room with smaller - stuffed animals too.

It was not a sturdy tote type, it looked like it was intended for just the purpose it served, holding/displaying small light weight toys.

----------------------------
I could swear I remember c. saying that the bag had hung on the wall (corner) containg stuffed animals etc. It stuck with me because we had one for my grandson but it was made of net. I read it 'way back when.

Photo evidence taken from the A home, 12-20-08 - the pink mesh bag is hanging by Caylee's crib. Photo number 21/75.

http://www.wftv.com/slideshow/news/18740442/detail.html

The sticker found at the dump site looks like a puffy sticker.. did they find a sheet of like puffy stickers at the home? The pages of stickers from the home show flat heart stickers. :waitasec:

I have not seen any pages from the home that look like a match to me.

I think another poster wrote about this, and if so I agree-The list of evidence that ties KC to the crime scene is the list of each of the tiny little bones that made up Caylee Marie Anthony.
If KC cannot prove (and while she does not have the burden of proving her non-guilt, she does have to defend her daughter's whereabouts) that someone took Caylee from her, then it stands to reason that she, the parent, would have been the last to have had physical possession of the sweet angel whose bones were in that swampy ditch.[/QUOTE]

BBM

ITA, Just Jayla! This one, simple statement is probably, IMO, the biggest problem that JB has to deal with, after the "31 days" of course! No matter how many people JB tries to point the finger at, smear and malign in the media, call them suspects or liars, or any of the other litany of ways to commit jury tampering he continues to do, he cannot get away from KC's sworn statement. She swears she left her child at Sawgrass Apartments with ZFG. Period. He is going to have to produce ZFG or some evidense that she ever existed. If he can't, then KC put that baby in a trashbag, dumped her on the side of the road, and went on her merry way.

I couldn't find a thread for when a childs' remains were found. At that point most guessed it was Caylee but it took a week to get that confirmation, yet..when ICA got wind of remains found, her hyperventilating, asking for a sedative and to speak to her attorney, shows consciousness of guilt, IMO...JMHO

Dr. Glass weighs in....
http://drlillianglassbodylanguagebl...ering-a-childs-body-was-found-speaks-volumes/

Justice for Caylee

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
aztraea
Back