Let's Make A List....

Would love to know more about the reported polygraph shoping and what other polygraph examiners thought of those polygraph results????

To the investigator in charge: Why weren't the Ramsey's cell phone records subpoenaed? Where are the photos from the Christmas party and what did they depict?

To Fleet White: What was the nature of the argument/disagreement you had with Mr. Ramsey? When did you become aware that Mr./Mrs. Ramsey included you and your wife as suspects?

To Dr. Frances Beauf (JB's pediatrician): In an interview you stated that you did NOT consider JB's 27 clinic visits over a four year period excessive and that you considered JB's medical history to be consistent with other children of the same age. The frequency of JB's visits averages out to about 7 visits per year, or once every 7 weeks - are you willing to allow an independent audit of the charts in your office to determine the average visits of your other patients of the same age as JB in order to prove/back-up your statement regarding the frequency of JB's doctor visits?

To Burke: What happened after you and your family came home from the Christmas party?

My question (which would bring an immediate objection) :

So Burke, how many times did your mother catch you playing doctor with your sister, JoBenet?

I'd like to ask Pam Paugh exactly what she took from the house on the 26th, and like to ask JR why he was annoyed that she forgot to collect his golf bag on that day.

Would love to know more about the reported polygraph shopping and what other polygraph examiners thought of those polygraph results????

I can tell you plenty about the polygraph shopping, but it would be easier for everyone to just direct you here:

http://gemart.8m.com/ramsey/polygraph/

As for what other polygraph examiners thought about it, I've never heard from any. That understandable: they probably don't want to dig the hole any deeper! But I AM aware of what other legal professionals have said about them, including some National-Lawyers-Guild types, and even THEY don't put any stock in it. The Ramseys would have been better off not bothering with one at all. They were given numerous opportunities to take an official test, and refused, which is fine by me. That's their right. Speaking purely for myself, even if I KNEW I was innocent, I wouldn't take one.

To Dr. Frances Beauf (JB's pediatrician): In an interview you stated that you did NOT consider JB's 27 clinic visits over a four year period excessive and that you considered JB's medical history to be consistent with other children of the same age. The frequency of JB's visits averages out to about 7 visits per year, or once every 7 weeks - are you willing to allow an independent audit of the charts in your office to determine the average visits of your other patients of the same age as JB in order to prove/back-up your statement regarding the frequency of JB's doctor visits?

I can see that getting very interesting! I'm suddenly reminded of the phrase "sweating like a long-tailed cat in a room full of rocking chairs."

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Soccergirl500
Back