Letters to Casey from Cindy and George

On page 236 George tells Casey, "You are 23 years old, a daughter, a sister, a mother. You deserve more, you deserve to see your family". WELL George, KC was a mother until she murdered her daughter and did you forget about Caylee who was only 2 years old when that happened, I would say she is the one who deserved more!

if he's using mother in 'present tense' i assume this was before caylee was found.

or.........there's other poor babies out there that we dont know about :(

LOL. I had the same thought! I always figured them living the bella vita would burn her buns. Pretty amusing these A family dynamics!

ETA anyone know what the heck louisiana yummy is?

It's a type of cake, layered with cool whip and cream cheese and pudding and refrigerated.

But I can say this. It is nice to see that her family IS trying to reach out to her. CA's letters are obnoxious. She's trying to give Casey ideas about who to frame next. But even if George wasn't a very good father all the time he seems (key word seems) like he does love Casey. Which is so sad.

And how much do you want to bet that Casey never even reads the letters her family sends her????

lets see.

she miurdered there grandaughter and accused the 3 of them of being pedophiles and enablers. and she ignores there letters.

why would they WANT to reach out to her?

kinda a freaky counterpoint to jaycee who wasnt allowed to get her drivers lisense for 13 years and then got it in a short 5 months. i wonder if we'll have flying cars when case gets out in the year 2075?

http://www.clickorlando.com/download/2010/0625/24039254.pdf

pg. 244 pdf
Letter from Cindy:

"Dad and I are thinking of moving when you come home. I'm hoping Andrea can get you into her law school, if that is something you are still considering.

Please reach out to me through Jose."
Ok...can't keep it in any longer...how delusional are these folks?!!
I know JB must have told them to make these letters sound good...but puleeeeeeeez...can you be any more absurd?!!

I want to read the letters, but Fridays are my busy day - 50 mile round trip to pick up my grandson after school, and I just had to read this thread to get the gist of the letters. I can't wait until later today when I can sit down and read them!

Letter from Cindy - JANUARY 31, 2010 - Page 15076 -

Cindy says she has reports someone in NY / Bronx has Caylee, CINDY STILL THINKS SHE IS BEING FRAMED!!!!! AND NEEDS DESPERATELY TO PROVE IT!!!!

OMG :eek:

Yet on 12/21/09 Cindy says " I know, God has a plan for both of us, Caylee was too special to have died in vane." She also make a couple more reference's to Caylee being dead on page #3

http://www.wftv.com/pdf/24041849/detail.html

they are all so self absorbed that the passive-aggression dysfunction is likely subconscious.
I'll bet those family letters really burn KC up. So that's a positive!

I wonder why some of the letters appear to be cut off or pages missing... :waitasec:

Letter from Cindy - JANUARY 31, 2010 - Page 15076 -

Cindy says she has reports someone in NY / Bronx has Caylee, CINDY STILL THINKS SHE IS BEING FRAMED!!!!! AND NEEDS DESPERATELY TO PROVE IT!!!!

OMG :eek:

yet in 15032 she's talking about the death of their cat, and says "I hope that he and Caylee are together now."

:waitasec:

they are all so self absorbed that the passive-aggression dysfunction is likely subconscious.
I'll bet those family letters really burn KC up. So that's a positive!

That's assuming she even reads them.

I think some of the people writing her are just as delusional as her family!

I'm all for staying positive and having faith in people.. but some of those letters are just... out there!

My favorite was this one that said (something to the effect of) "I would've sent you a $10 money order... but you're on tv look all disrespectful to me... so no $10 for you! - hey write me back"

Did I really read where George wanted Casey to sign her driver's license renewal card ASAP? Does he think she's going to be driving around her jail cell? (14 March 2009) :crazy:

Cindy on 31 January 2010 still thinks Caylee is alive in New York!!!!!! Caylee had been in California since Nov. 2008! Still having Caylee sightings, are you, Cindy? So, um, whom does she think she had cremated?

Also she mentioned in one of her letters about a black bracelet Lee had made for himself and Casey, and he wore it at Caylee's memorial. Should we bother to guess that's what he was slobbering all over during his C-M-A speech? Cindy says his bracelet is broken. Don't remember which letter is was. Can't do links at the moment, my computer went crazy trying to download some of the larger files, so I moved to the other one during the downloads. Don't want to screw up this one, too.

Am I guessing correctly that one of their cats died? She (Penny) was mentioned in one of the first letters I read (14 Jan 2010). CA said the other cat misses her.

A main theme throughout is CA and GA begging KC to let them visit and pleading for her to look their way in court if only briefly. Ouch. CA must be loving that her letters are being read online by all her "fans". :blushing:

http://www.clickorlando.com/download/2010/0625/24039254.pdf

pg. 244 pdf
Letter from Cindy:

"Dad and I are thinking of moving when you come home. I'm hoping Andrea can get you into her law school, if that is something you are still considering.

Please reach out to me through Jose."

can't tell you how many smiles that brought to my face....perhaps her and jb can set up a practice together???? LIKE who would hire her????? Well at least we know she would be good on defense due to the lie factor....:blushing:

Also loved the ga "WHY" letter.....when he came a tad unglued....FINALLY someone didn't approve what she did.....but .........

George is worried about Casey's weight gain. Tells her to be careful. Asks if she couldn't request some outdoor activity.......

Just got home and this string of a couple of letters are the only ones I have read so far...

....but anyone else thinking these letters sound a bit "strange".....if A's are desperate for any attention from Casey, why would George start a letter commenting on her weight gain and suggesting she exercise more?

Do we actually KNOW that George ACTUALLY wrote these letters? Have we ever seen GA's handwriting for comparison??

Just wondering if someone may have thought it would be funny to mail letters to Casey "pretending to be George" in a spiteful manner (obviously Casey would immediately figure it out but sender may still think it is *funny*?)

Wouldn't be hard to print return labels depicting Anthonys name and address?

EDITED TO ADD: Never mind....just saw his handwriting on written statement....looks like same....these people continue to amaze me......

In a letter to KC from CA dated Jan. 31, 2010.
RE: Caylee being alive.
CA writes that she dosen't want to upset KC. CA keeps getting messages from someone who claims Caylee is alive in New York, Bronx or Manhatten. Zani is there with her half brother Hector.
RE:Lee's Black wrist bands that KC brought for him.
CA wants to know where KC got it *(from Mallory's letter it was cut at a concert and is now wrapped around Caylee momorial braclet. Mallory wanted to replace it)* so that she can replace it for Lee and somehow have KC bless it.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ramada.williams.gc@gmail.
Back