Levi Page Show 2/14/10

Status
Not open for further replies.
I noticed during the interview AH didn't want to be pinned down on the hours of rc's works concerning PDM and their police concerning talking about rc's hours. But I feel Levi got some very good info. AH DID say the normal hours were 4 to midnight...we got something...thank goodness.

I truly enjoyed last night's show.

Interesting. Now if the shift is 4 to midnight, why on earth did Ron's lawyer say that his shift started at 5 but he came about 45 minutes early? Just because it sounds more responsible to be way early than somewhat late?
There is something hinky about these working hours, it's so difficult to pin down...

Yep, those shifts & Ron's actual work hours are a big, gaurded secret. & you just know that means something.

Whisperer, I'm sorry, I never heard or read that there were more the 20 phone calls from RC to MC. Would you mind explaining? And, I always love your posts by the way.

Interesting. Now if the shift is 4 to midnight, why on earth did Ron's lawyer say that his shift started at 5 but he came about 45 minutes early? Just because it sounds more responsible to be way early than somewhat late?
There is something hinky about these working hours, it's so difficult to pin down...

Am I mistaken, or wasn't Ron sitting right beside the lawyer on NG when he was saying all that about the shift hours? If so, he didn't correct him. Makes you wonder, because all this secrecy about his hours is just weird.
Never heard of a shift starting at 5 pm.... 3 or 4 is normal around here.

Whisperer, I'm sorry, I never heard or read that there were more the 20 phone calls from RC to MC. Would you mind explaining? And, I always love your posts by the way.

You got me. Right now I have brain fog. I believe it was on the Levi Show because I remember being surprised that night. Just can't think of which guest said it.

Two things....one is the time of night and neighbors who would be credible, likely were asleep...
two.... there are no traffic cams in this county.... We just GOT maybe a couple of cameras placed at traffic lights in downtown Palatka and I'm not even sure those were installed as of yet...it was discussed...

Greatly appreciate the insight....I guess I am wondering who amongst the neighbors may have seen car activity before the late news came KWIM? Its not a big neighborhood and would SO LOVE to hear from a resident or two... :)

I don't understand...?
Do Ron's unanswered calls to Misty show up on TN's calling plan?
Did he call Misty's cell phone?
IMO Ron's calls confirmed that Misty didn't answer her cell phone but nothing about where she was while not answering, not without the ping information.

Whether she was too mad or too tired to answer her phone, had a dead battery or had muted her phone to get some sleep she could have done it at home as easily as anywhere else.

Where did Levi's guests get their information about the number of Ron's calls?

BBM

I've been thinking about the phones and the fact that their all on TN's calling plan. I know LE has reviewed these cell phone records. We know Ron called his mother that night during the 911 call but I'm wondering if he called TN's cell phone more than once that day/night? I'm also wondering if Misty called TN's cell phone that day for any reason. When did they talk about Misty babysitting? Monday?

If LE has the phone records for Ron and Misty, that means they have TN's records too, right? I mean, if they are all on the same plan. That would also mean that they would have the ping info too. I wonder what ping info they have on TN? She got to the mh way too fast if she was coming from where she said she was.

Maybe that's one of the reasons LE is saying this was no stranger abduction. Maybe there were many calls amongst the family (Cummings and Croslins) that occurred during that evening/night long before the 911 call. Especially around 2a. I just have a feeling that there were many calls between the Cummings that evening and LE knows this.

Remember TN telling Ron that she was "proud of him"(although he's sitting in jail on drug charges)? Remember in the beginning when TN gave Misty so much praise? I think Ron and Misty are covering up her involvement in this, whatever it may be.

LE said there's a missing piece. Ron and Misty won't rat on TN. JMO

BBM

I've been thinking about the phones and the fact that their all on TN's calling plan. I know LE has reviewed these cell phone records. We know Ron called his mother that night during the 911 call but I'm wondering if he called TN's cell phone more than once that day/night? I'm also wondering if Misty called TN's cell phone that day for any reason. When did they talk about Misty babysitting? Monday?

If LE has the phone records for Ron and Misty, that means they have TN's records too, right? I mean, if they are all on the same plan. That would also mean that they would have the ping info too. I wonder what ping info they have on TN? She got to the mh way too fast if she was coming from where she said she was.

Maybe that's one of the reasons LE is saying this was no stranger abduction. Maybe there were many calls amongst the family (Cummings and Croslins) that occurred during that evening/night long before the 911 call. Especially around 2a. I just have a feeling that there were many calls between the Cummings that evening and LE knows this.

Remember TN telling Ron that she was "proud of him"(although he's sitting in jail on drug charges)? Remember in the beginning when TN gave Misty so much praise? I think Ron and Misty are covering up her involvement in this, whatever it may be.

LE said there's a missing piece. Ron and Misty won't rat on TN. JMO

I agree LE probably has a list of calls that night between the families that they haven't released yet. I just don't know why Misty would take the heat of being the "key" all this time for TN. KWIM? I can see her doing it for Ron, but not his mother. She heard TN tell TM on that tape that he needed to come get her because she was ready to break. So why protect her? TN talks both ways about Misty , so does Ron and GGMS. Makes you wonder doesn't it....

You know I have always thought and have asked before this question... Was Ron dealing drugs before punching the time clock? I loved my job, but I never went in 45 minutes early, only if I was meeting somebody to chat and then go in to the work place. So now that we have the tapes, can we go down that road? It would explain why no one wanted to discuss Ron and his hours at PDM. You can't rat out a person who may be selling you drugs. Just a thought I had.

I also find it hard to believe that RC would show up for work close to an hour early. The only way I could see it happening is if he was called in for disciplinary action. Remember, MC took off the week before and if he came in drunk or late one night while she was gone, he might have been receiving a suspension or even firing if he was called in early. That is JMO, but there has been some scuttlebutt around from people who worked there, so who knows.

You got me. Right now I have brain fog. I believe it was on the Levi Show because I remember being surprised that night. Just can't think of which guest said it.

I remember someone referring to 27 or 28 calls. Maybe it was on Nancy Grace?

One article mentioning the 20 calls:

However, a few days ago, investigators confirmed that phone records showed Ronald Cummings had tried to reach Misty by phone 20 times.

http://www.gainesville.com/article/20090925/ARTICLES/909251004?p=2&tc=pg

Another that says "numerous" calls:

Authorities said phone records show Cummings did make several unanswered calls to her cell phone before calling the Croslins.

“There were numerous attempts to call Misty,” said Maj. Gary Bowling of the Putnam County Sheriff’s Office. “Unsuccessful attempts.”

http://jacksonville.com/news/metro/...asnt_home_the_night_haleigh_cummings_vanished

I remember someone referring to 27 or 28 calls. Maybe it was on Nancy Grace?

I also remember reading (or maybe listening to, on one of the call-in shows) something to the effect that although only 20 calls were reported, that the actual number was considerably higher than that.

If Levi reads this, maybe he could say whether it was mentioned on his show or not.

I also remember reading (or maybe listening to, on one of the call-in shows) something to the effect that although only 20 calls were reported, that the actual number was considerably higher than that.

If Levi reads this, maybe he could say whether it was mentioned on his show or not.

It was mentioned on Levi's show, but I can't remember who said it. Wish there was a transcript because I don't want to listen to the whole show again. Maybe someone mentioned who said it in one of the posts on this thread?

I looked through the posts and the synopsis of the show, but didn't see it mentioned who made the comment about the 20+ calls.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Soccergirl500