Levi Page Show 2/6/09

Status
Not open for further replies.
Levi, would you ask Leonard why, after the poor results he obtained after bonding Casey Anthony out, would he even think about bonding another similar defendant out of jail ?

I would not be surprised if LP never does bond Misty out but uses it to get back into the spotlight and ride it for a while.

LP: thinks Haleigh is alive... in Arizona it's becoming more common, but they keep the child alive... RC would have trouble coming up with even $1k... Tommy could speak if Misty potentially gets bailed out...

Levi talking about Misty's inconsistencies.

LP: get her to come up with enough truth to find Haleigh.

Saying she thinks Tommy is involved in Haleigh's disappearance. How many of you guys think that is true also?

He might have helped get rid of some drugs,he most probably knows what happened, but he isn't the one responsible for what happened to Haleigh..JMO..

IMHO.. Leonard doesn't have a clue IF he really truly believes what he is saying...Has he even followed this case?

From a person who feels trafficking is a likely scenario, I also have to say that I don't believe if she was handed over to someone else they would keep her alive. There's been too much publicity about her to keep her alive. :(

Man, I hate saying I don't believe she is alive.

Saying she thinks Tommy is involved in Haleigh's disappearance. How many of you guys think that is true also?

I have always believed Tommy was involved..I am afraid he is the only one involved..so we might never know..

Dr. Glass: re no mention of Haleigh in jail videos/calls - they're not mourning Haleigh so maybe they already went through the process... re audio of RC with reporter - he doesn't like isolation, it drives him nuts... so many missing pieces... re RC killing person who took his child - makes her believe something happened to Haleigh... RC is in denial - thinking he's not going to get much time... not missing Haleigh - she's not a priority in his life.

LP: RC thinks that because he doesn't think she's dead

Donna P: RC out on the town enjoying free meals, etc. when Haleigh went missing ... behavior not consistent with someone whose child is missing... psychopathic behavior... first interest in child being recovered is geared to finding child

OH man. Most of you know that I've been on the fence about Ron's involvement. After his arrest I've been leaning...but listening to this show makes me almost fall over completely. Oh my gosh.

Okay, I'm going to be a groovy mod and let you all throw underwear on this thread. Don't tell anyone. :wink:

It's hard to ignore it, thanks to Levi! LOL

Playing RC's call with GMMS.

Levi: "get him a tissue" (re underwear)

LOL

Mud bogging, county fair, gettin' engaged at a birthday party in public, meals comped, public wedding... gmab. Not even a poser, just a genuine :loser: mo

What kind of money do people earn for trafficking their children, or somebody else's? Has anybody we know had more money than they should? Misty seems to be pretty broke.

OH man. Most of you know that I've been on the fence about Ron's involvement. After his arrest I've been leaning...but listening to this show makes me almost fall over completely. Oh my gosh.

Okay, I'm going to be a groovy mod and let you all throw underwear on this thread. Don't tell anyone. :wink:

It's hard to ignore it, thanks to Levi! LOL

:woohoo: boxers or briefs? JK

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads