Levi Page Show 3/14/10

Status
Not open for further replies.
bbm
I think you hit the nail on the head. This implies to me that TN & Ron have info that is assisting in the case against someone or someones and that TN is cooperating.

I don't know about hitting that nail, it's just a possibility I was thinking. I could be wrong... but I hope and pray that they're very close to a big break in the case, and some of this stuff will start to make sense, very soon.

Supposedly, Misty dropped out of school in the sixth grade, so her reading and writing skills will not go beyond that level. If she dropped out because she was having a hard time learning, then her skills might not even be up to sixth-grade par. If she truly intends to get her GED, she will first need remedial help to get up to middle school skills. She's not stupid, but was never given a good educational foundation.

Kamky, not only was she not given a good educational foundation, she wasn't given much of a moral or responsible foundation either. In many ways I feel sorry for this little girl. She is still a child (almost). How could the C's let their family and themselves travel down these roads? Didn't they realize their lives were spiraling out of control?

Kamky, not only was she not given a good educational foundation, she wasn't given much of a moral or responsible foundation either. In many ways I feel sorry for this little girl. She is still a child (almost). How could the C's let their family and themselves travel down these roads? Didn't they realize their lives were spiraling out of control?

respectfully BBM

sometimes if all you've ever known is life in a cesspool, when the tide comes in you just go with the flow, because it's all you know.

This is just normal life to these people, and the only difference is , they never have and never will experience life as middle America understands it. So they have nothing to compare it to. The world we think of as normal they have no part of and probably wish they'd never gotten sucked into. It hasn't been a successful enterprise to get tangled up with normal folks.

Not many in their social circle has the wherewithall to rise above the mess. it takes a lot of moral courage to be better than your birth environment and buck the system you're reared in.

respectfully BBM

sometimes if all you've ever known is life in a cesspool, when the tide comes in you just go with the flow, because it's all you know.

This is just normal life to these people, and the only difference is , they never have and never will experience life as middle America understands it. So they have nothing to compare it to. The world we think of as normal they have no part of and probably wish they'd never gotten sucked into. It hasn't been a successful enterprise to get tangled up with normal folks.

Not many in their social circle has the wherewithall to rise above the mess. it takes a lot of moral courage to be better than your birth environment and buck the system you're reared in.

I couldn't have said it better! You are absolutely right. Thank you for that post, some of us need to hear that.

bbm
I think you hit the nail on the head. This implies to me that TN & Ron have info that is assisting in the case against someone or someones and that TN is cooperating.

:waitasec:

:drink:

:no:

:nono:

Nope I don't think that's it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors