Levi Page Show 5/9/10 10 PM ET

Status
Not open for further replies.
YES, YES...if the Altima was there, rc has a big problem. He can't be squeezed on it because AS puts herself there a little after 7:00pm. I am betting that it the time rc left for work. LE is believing AS when she says Haleigh was alive and healthy, happy and that she kissed her Goodbye when she left. (My imagination meter goes crazy at that Goodbye part) LE has set their timeline starting at AS's visit.

Timeline = problem.

BBM

I was thinking about this. Whenever I work in an office, if I get in late in the morning, I usually work up the extra hours in the evening or vice versa. It's flexible. I wonder do PDM have the same attitude. From 7pm til 3am would make an eight hour shift.

Re: The Altima. If witnesses say they saw Misty pick up Haleigh in the truck/van and Ron steamed after them in the Altima, it makes sense he would probably use the same car for the rest of the evening, unless necessity called for a truck flatbed or extra space in a truck/van.

BBM

I was thinking about this. Whenever I work in an office, if I get in late in the morning, I usually work up the extra hours in the evening or vice versa. It's flexible. I wonder do PDM have the same attitude. From 7pm til 3am would make an eight hour shift.

Re: The Altima. If witnesses say they saw Misty pick up Haleigh in the truck/van and Ron steamed after them in the Altima, it makes sense he would probably use the same car for the rest of the evening, unless necessity called for a truck flatbed or extra space in a truck/van.

BBM

A neighbor said they saw the altima parked in the driveway that evening, didn't they? So if it's safe to assume Ron drove the altima that day, why would it be parked in the driveway that evening if Ron was supposedly at work (per Shoemaker) around 4:15p? I too believe that Ron reported to work much later in the evening. IMO, if Ron worked overtime it was because he was making up his hours for being late. So in other words, if Ron worked 2-3 extra hours it was because he was 2-3 hours late. It wasn't overtime...he was making up his time, KWIM?

Maybe rc did work 7:00 to 3:00. I am surprised that a company would do that. I never had a job where you could even be a few minutes late even...oh well, the world has changed.

I would love to have had a job with flexible hours...*sigh*...just hard to picture manufacturing allowing that though.

If you are going to believe LP and take his word that RC did not pass a polygraph examination for Law Enforcement at the onset of this case then in my opinion you should be prepared to believe everything else that LP has said.....and I am not. I also don't believe that LP is questioning whether to put the bond up in RC's case. Who is he kidding. he wants his name in the news and he wants it there now, He would have likely bonded him out in a second.

LP also said Law Enforcement confirmed without a doubt that it would have been impossible for RC to have left work on February 9 2009. So why not quote his source on whether or not RC passed a polygraph like he did with that statement? Instead we hear "on good authority". Big difference there in my opinion.

Last time I listened to LP on Nancy Grace he was stating that he wanted to bond out the Croslin's but LE didn't want him to do that either. So now he is a bondsman that works on the advice of Law Enforcement? GMAB. Ya know sometimes I can honestly believe that LP has a big and honest heart, but lately his opinions in this case seem to depend on who is doing the interviewing. JMO

Elle, maybe from my own past experience as a reporter I can offer this as a reason not to reveal your "source." Mainly because you never want to jeopardize or lose that source, especially if you have cultivated a relationship with that source and it's an accurate source.

I do beleive LP when he says he has a source with good authority. LP throws out theories and relays gossip at times but when he say he is definite about something and that is what he was told than I believe the man.

I don't blame him for not revealing his source, journalists seldom do...but it still does not mean I believed it as he is not the same as a journalist with a newspaper to report to and make sure all info put out there is checked and double-checked for accuracy...not that we have been treated to a whole lot of accurate newspaper reporting in recent years either...just saying I am still waiting for official statements...

I've called in before,and most around here knew it was me, but I promise that was NOT me last night.. I wasn't even on line last night and couldn't listen to the show...I had internet connection problems..

You know I'm kidding, I have no idea who that was.

Maybe rc did work 7:00 to 3:00. I am surprised that a company would do that. I never had a job where you could even be a few minutes late even...oh well, the world has changed.

I would love to have had a job with flexible hours...*sigh*...just hard to picture manufacturing allowing that though.

Maybe RC worked from 5pm to 1am and hung out at a bar for 2 hours before stopping off at a convenience store for a "tall one"

If you are going to believe LP and take his word that RC did not pass a polygraph examination for Law Enforcement at the onset of this case then in my opinion you should be prepared to believe everything else that LP has said.....and I am not. I also don't believe that LP is questioning whether to put the bond up in RC's case. Who is he kidding. he wants his name in the news and he wants it there now, He would have likely bonded him out in a second.

LP also said Law Enforcement confirmed without a doubt that it would have been impossible for RC to have left work on February 9 2009. So why not quote his source on whether or not RC passed a polygraph like he did with that statement? Instead we hear "on good authority". Big difference there in my opinion.

Last time I listened to LP on Nancy Grace he was stating that he wanted to bond out the Croslin's but LE didn't want him to do that either. So now he is a bondsman that works on the advice of Law Enforcement? GMAB. Ya know sometimes I can honestly believe that LP has a big and honest heart, but lately his opinions in this case seem to depend on who is doing the interviewing. JMO

Regarding the purple bit: I don't understand your reasoning in this one. Not one of us is infallible but it doesn't mean that everybody can't be right once in a while. I believe LP is just like the rest of us, sometimes he has bad information from bad sources, sometimes he has good information from good sources. Occasionally even good information from bad sources or vice versa.
Some people may be more credible than others but there is not a single soul who is wrong all the time or right all the time and I think it's an equally bad idea to take LP's every word as gospel and dismiss everything that he says because he can't be trusted to be right all the time, right along with the rest of us.

Where does it leave us concerning RC's LDT then? (I don't know.)

It leaves us with only one person saying with any authority how he feels the LDT went: Ronald Cummings, who states he passed with flying colors. Compared to the regular practice of sending the test off for analysis, one marvels at his assuredness in this statement.

At the very least the AC man can confirm

a) if Ron was at the MH when the AC man arrived to do the maintenance
b) or if Misty got Ron on the phone when he arrived and handed the phone to the AC man so that he could talk to Ron
c) or the maintenance man called prior to coming over to the MH to make sure someone would be there, Misty answered the phone and walked into the house, handed the phone to Ron so that he could speak to the AC man
d) AC man remembered seeing Haleigh or not
e) AC man can verify who else was at the MH while he was there. Was it one of the following? More than one of the following? Heck, just underline who was there.

I agree. That's why I think it's meaningful that LE has focused on Misty, her brother and her cousin.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
fesmike