Levi Page Show 6/28 9 PM ET! RC may be on tonight

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wow! This was a humdinger of an interview Levi. Although I thought you seemed a little speechless at times - never been on the end of a tirade from an upset woman? :)

Who knows if she was completely honest, I think we all edit ourselves at one time or another, especially if we have done something we aren't proud of. But to me her reaction was "pitch perfect" she sounded exactly like she was, someone who had been used and abused by a lying, cheating, two timing, *** of a man who used her for sex and money.

I believe her and here's why - I sounded just the same when I was talking to my friends after finding myself in a similar position, in fact I'm pretty sure I sounded a lot worse.

Well, whether George and River/Krystal had a physical affair or not is so irrelevant to the case, I don't care one way or the other. I suppose the defense team cares because if they convince the jury that it's true, the jury is more likely believe that George is willing to lie, and he is willing to lie and keep secrets about sexual matters.

FWIW, I believe George (and Lee for that matter) are sensitive and speak/react in ways that are more typically associated with females. Cindy, imo, displays some characteristics that are more typically associated with males. I'm not stereotyping sexes or saying these things are wrong, just my observations and feeling that the men in the family may be susceptible to women (even just as friends) that offer comfort and reassurance in a compassionate manner. That is what I believe River and her sister did, and did with the intent of inserting themselves in this case.

The sisters were a team, imo. If River didn't want Skye spreading the story, she could have refused to corroborate Skye's story and said "no comment'. She could have revealed that the alias her sister was using to sell the story of her alleged affair with George (Skye "Benhaida", give me a break) was concocted. She never had to say anything or give any interviews. Imo, she got involved (to whatever extent) with George expressly so that she would be thrust into the spotlight and try to gain from it, rather than being reluctantly dragged into the spotlight by her meddling sister exploiting the fact that she so deeply cared about George's pain and established some kind of personal relationship with him.

She's a con artist, imo. She may well be a pissed off con artist who had an affair with George and doesn't like to be called out for what she is, but she's a con artist nonetheless. JMO..

I don't know who it was that brought it up in the interview but she mentioned that she suspected George to be the father of Caylee, citing the fact that he never asked KC who the father of her child was and later tried to kill himself (presumably because of guilt). Why wasn't she called out on that? Doesn't the FBI have conclusive scientific proof that neither George nor Lee is the father? What what?

I can't believe people still believe that theory given the evidence.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
butiwantedthatname