Levi Page Show- March 7, 2010

Status
Not open for further replies.
From what I understand about some that follow her, don't think she'll have a problem finding him someone..JMO

I keep thinking nothing in this case would surprise me anymore, and then... <thud>.

Levi saying TN is matchmaking for Ronald thru twitter. Blech.
MOO and stuff.

ETA: I guess it raises money for the commisary?

Normal mom's don't do that!
esp. for a son in prison...................IMOO
What's with TN??

I pray every single night about Haleigh, asking that she comes home. We can figure out the mess that was her family later. Just come home, Haleigh.
Night everyone.

Did y'all hear Pat's closing comment?? :woohoo:

Did y'all hear Pat's closing comment?? :woohoo:
I was trying to watch the Academy Awards and listen at the same time. Did she say she disowned her son? I'm afraid I would be the same way. I can overlook a lot of things, but I went through this with one of my brothers, and because of what it did to my mother, I learned tough love. You have to move on and stop making excuses for them or they will never get it!

I was trying to watch the Academy Awards and listen at the same time. Did she say she disowned her son? I'm afraid I would be the same way. I can overlook a lot of things, but I went through this with one of my brothers, and because of what it did to my mother, I learned tough love. You have to move on and stop making excuses for them or they will never get it!

OOH, NOOOOO. Pat Brown said we need to look at Neves. There might be 3 that know what happened to Haleigh.

We are watching the awards as well but best as I can tell from reading here; there is nothing new. Didn't listen and I see no reason to--though I give Levi props for keeping her story out there... Haleigh's case is gonna go cold. :banghead:

OOH, NOOOOO. Pat Brown said we need to look at Neves. There might be 3 that know what happened to Haleigh.

Yes, I heard that too. It's refreshing to see someone other than "us" on the same page!

Levi saying TN is matchmaking for Ronald thru twitter. Blech.
MOO and stuff.

ETA: I guess it raises money for the commisary?

:puke: I couldn't sleep, eat, date, MARRY etc...if my child was gone and he is an adult--but my grandchild missing and her dad locked up...HELLO--what am I missing.. UGH...:banghead:

I am glad I don't tweet.

And this is a surprise. :waitasec: No matter what "official" addy she gave it bears no weight on where she was that night. SHE has never left my radar. JMO

Not directed at you LFlorida. :) ..just frustrated

I seen 3!!! :dance::dance:

I didn't get to listen tonight, but I will listen tomorrow, I just found out a little bit ago that Amber Dubous body was found and I was reading at that thread. I know you did a great job Levi, and will be back to comment after I listen.

Maybe only 2 know for sure what happened (RC and TN) and at least 2 others could have limited knowledge, as they were needed to provide an alibi.

It's a bit too convenient that GGS just happened to go over there that night and saw the kids on the porch. To say that she actually went inside the house, would have meant more involvement as far as questioning by LE etc.
IMO they needed someone other than just Misty to verify that the kids were there and Ron was at work, so that was her role.

Thank you for another great show Levi!
I would love to hear more from Pat Brown about HaLeigh's case.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member