Light A Candle For Tara

I lit a candle today for Tara. My hope in the new year is that she is found and laid to rest properly and for her family to begin the grieving process for her.

Tara -
Wherever you are, I hope you know how many people are looking for you and praying for you and your family. We all love you and just want you to come home. We won't stop looking for you and for whomever did this to you. We want justice for you and we won't stop until we get it.

Lighting a candle for Tara may be the only place that we can all come together, peacefully. And with hope in our hearts.

Thanks for the bump NM. It reminded me to go and light one.

Lighting a candle for Tara may be the only place that we can all come together, peacefully. And with hope in our hearts.

Thanks for the bump NM. It reminded me to go and light one.

With Easter coming up (AGAIN) and Mother's Day (AGAIN) maybe some peace can be found this way. It sure would be nice for Tara to be brought home before that horrible 3 year mark hits.

I am going to light a candle for Tara, I will put WS as group. Right now WS has no candles burning....we need to change that!

They burn out in 48 hours.

Let's light one each for Tara....also, maybe one for ALL our missing?

:blowkiss:

I am going to light a candle for Tara, I will put WS as group. Right now WS has no candles burning....we need to change that!

They burn out in 48 hours.

Let's light one each for Tara....also, maybe one for ALL our missing?

:blowkiss:

Great idea Christine!

This thread is to keep the candles glowing for her way home. She has been gone almost two years. Please light a candle and say a prayer that she will be found.
http://www.gratefulness.org/candles/candles.cfm?l=eng&gi=Tara

I didn't realize this was a GROUP for Tara, forgive me, now I realize.....so I will also go there and light a candle too!

But, please, also light one for her and other cases here on WS group :D http://www.gratefulness.org/candles/candles.cfm?l=eng&gi=WS

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
fesmike
Back