Light bulb moments

Status
Not open for further replies.
What hit me like a ton of bricks:

Will this be Casey's defense?:

Her parents never got her any help for her bad behavior and this eventually leads her to where she is now: accused of killing Caylee. Maybe she did, or didn't, but doesn't the responsibility lie with her formative years of being coddled by her parents, never knowing the consequences of her actions?

Wonder.

She is, at least chronolgically, an adult. She does know right from wrong.

A lof of people came from dysfucntional homes. Most of them did not murder.

As everyone has mentioned this case is full of WTF's. One questionable act you can give the benefit of the doubt to someone, a continuos string of them, like in this case, it just solidifies the case.

For me early on, this case troubled me because no one had ever met the nanny. My sister-in-law had my nephew when she was 17 and everyone in the family helps out and is involved (sometimes to her annoyance). We are all so close with him, because when teenagers have children they tend to be self absorbed and only concerned with themselves. As a family you try to fill the void for the lack of maternal insticts or because a father is not around. I know that there have been times where my in-laws did not call my sister-in-law on her selfish behavior because they were afraid that she would leverage the child against them. So there is NO way someone as selfish as KC would never ask her parents, Lee, or a friend to help her out and pickup or drop off the Caylee if she was truly working. The fact that CA says that Caylee never talked of the nanny...strange. What about payment, KC had to steal money and her parent's paid for everything, but they believe she never needed to borrow money to pay the nanny. I think GA and CA had so much going on with working and providing for Caylee in ever other way, that they simply did not want to deal with the fact that KC was lying to them about working.

It would also seem that in KC's dozens of photos, there would be at least ONE photo of the nanny with Caylee.

And LE may just have that at this point too. I believe there was something in that bag the woman took from their house. She called LE and we never heard from her again.

Exactly. How many people just "toss" new stuffed animals?

Hospitals, Salvation Army, kids down the street, Toys for Tots......

Let's not forget that Caylee's car seat and baby doll were in the car when they picked it up too.

That might have been one of the worst.but also the most telling...Maybe we should start a thread on KC's most redeeming qualitys..Bet that would be a short list...:eek:

Did anyone see on a recent interview that Cindy said
"Casey is as much of a victim as Caylee"
I can't believe she would say that
I guess I shouldn't be surprised

Lemme see.. one is dead, and died violently. One srill breathes... NOPE!

[/QUOTE]I've listened to this again and again and my understanding of this interchange is that Lee is trying to keep Cindy from going postal in the other room and he thinks Casey isn't saying where Caylee is just to make her mom a little more nuts for having ruined her night with Tony. I got that he was trying to get Casey to quit tweaking at her mom and just tell her where she is and to not force her mom to get the police involved. I don't believe he was suggesting a coverup.....at this point. Just a "end this BS now, Casey, it isn't funny." His next statements about how Casey told him that "I haven't seen my daughter in 31 days." changed everything.[/QUOTE]

I agree with that totally, I think that's what disappoints me, I dont think he had anything to do with Caylee's death, but every time I think maybe he or George will step up to the plate, nothing but dissapointment.

Originally Posted by Friday:
My first, "Huh, what's this?" was early on, when LA announced that they'd thrown away all the stuffed toys/animals that people had been sending them because some of them smelled like cigarette smoke and the A's weren't smokers.

Until then, I rather liked and respected him, but that needless statement of his made me go "Huh? What?!"

I couldn't imagine why he would want to publicly insult all the well-meaning donors, smokers and non-smokers, by showing contempt for their gifts. That indicated to me that he had a streak of arrogant superiority along with a cold indifference to the feelings of others. (Remind you of anyone else in the family?")

Anyway, I tried to ignore that feeling about him because he seemed to be honest and cooperative with LE. As we've learned more about him, I'm back to my original conclusion and worse.

Oh and btw, I'm Friday and I've been lurking and learning here for many weeks.

I've listened to this again and again and my understanding of this interchange is that Lee is trying to keep Cindy from going postal in the other room and he thinks Casey isn't saying where Caylee is just to make her mom a little more nuts for having ruined her night with Tony. I got that he was trying to get Casey to quit tweaking at her mom and just tell her where she is and to not force her mom to get the police involved. I don't believe he was suggesting a coverup.....at this point. Just a "end this BS now, Casey, it isn't funny." His next statements about how Casey told him that "I haven't seen my daughter in 31 days." changed everything.

..when most parents would start having anxiety attacks in 31 SECONDS.

31 days. That sums it up.

Why would she count the days, unless she had did something, what she did obviously happened 31 days from the date her mother called, which was July 15, 2008 and that would make 31 days going back June 16, 2008, we all know what happen that day!:furious:

Mine REALLY BIG huh moment came after the obvious initial ones; 31 days, etc.

When I read one of the interviews - I think it was the high school friend (Kaomarie or something like that) of KC said that she tried to give the baby to her for adoption to this friend but CA said NO.

KC didn't want this baby from the VERY BEGINNING...

That was SO STRANGE. It almost sounded to me like HE had something to hide from the police at the time.

Maybe he is involved or knows something! That is probably the reason for not wanting to take the polygraph test.

I'm wondering if she is pregnant. Can you imagine?! :eek:

She had a pregnancy test when she was booked, if she wasn't far enough along to make that stick change colors the first time she sure is now! DCS will have an open case against her so fast, her head will spin.

If she thinks CA holding Caylee first was a big deal, she will never hold the next one.

As is with everyone else, and all of the other trrific comments posted in this thread one other particular "moment" that also really struck me was when LE was interviewing Casey and she said, " if I knew in any sense at all where she was this wouldn't be happening right now." There is just something quite telling about that statement to me. Why on earth would she say "any sense"? What exactly does that mean because it can be taken a few different ways!

Does anyone else find this as troubling as I do?!

Mine REALLY BIG huh moment came after the obvious initial ones; 31 days, etc.

When I read one of the interviews - I think it was the high school friend (Kaomarie or something like that) of KC said that she tried to give the baby to her for adoption to this friend but CA said NO.

KC didn't want this baby from the VERY BEGINNING...

JG said he tried to convince KC to put Caylee up for adoption and she said no way.
I don't trust Kio any more than KC. She called LE to tell them Casey called in July and she heard Caylee, and heard KC tell Caylee to wait til she got off the phone. A day or so later she saidwrong KC - it was her black friend KC and gave LE a disconnected # for that KC. Then her boyfriend wouldn't let LE see the phone records. And.. she was 19 when she wanted to adopt Caylee. IMO, she was just 'wierd'. If my daughter suggested letting a 19 year old adopt my grandchild I'd say no too.
But my kid doesn't listen to me anyway.

Casey has been confined for over 3 months....no exercise, dancing, shopping. she's been sitting around at JB office or in the house. unless she did home workouts, it's just the inactivity, (jmo)

It would also seem that in KC's dozens of photos, there would be at least ONE photo of the nanny with Caylee.

Yess!! Just how many ways can be said there is no way there was a nanny!

Why would she count the days, unless she had did something, what she did obviously happened 31 days from the date her mother called, which was July 15, 2008 and that would make 31 days going back June 16, 2008, we all know what happen that day!:furious:

This is the other thing that bothered me so if she specifically said 31 days
why did she tell the cops the last time she saw Caylee was June 9th ??

This is the other thing that bothered me so if she specifically said 31 days
why did she tell the cops the last time she saw Caylee was June 9th ??

June 9 was one week before June 16, but it was discussed previously that this date corresponded with a murder of a jogger in Jay Blanchard Park...(i'm just paraphrasing here). There have been so many theories, its hard to keep them straight.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
fesmike