Lindsay Lohan busted for DUI *merged threads*

This isn't really part of the discussion...but does anyone have any idea who that attorney gal is that's been on Nancy Grace lately? She drives me nuts. I think it's Susan or something like that. My God, when she talks, she's practically spitting all over the place. The way she opens her mouth...with her teeth and all...it's odd. I don't mean to be mean...but she looks like a rabid animal that's about to attack.

I even have been tuning into Greta these days...and I have to say, I LOVE those three guys she usually has on...Ted Williams, Bernie Grimm, and Jim Hammer. They really click when together.

I about rolled off the couch laughing at them last night. They were in rare form. lol Bernie mentioned how Lindsey blamed the "black" guy and then Bernie said he does the same thing with Ted. OMG...then they all laughed and got in on it.

I used to love watching Ted when he was still the "former DC cop" but when he became an attorney, he started rubbing me the wrong way (with his comments). I don't know if it's me, but he seems to have lightened up a bit and is back to the old Ted that I loved watching.

I know there's nothing funny about what these stupid girls are up to (and everyone on Greta said this), but my God, the things they are doing. Will it ever end? I suppose it's good for the talk shows...these idiots sure give them a lot to choose from as far as things to talk about...but I wonder how long it's going to be before one of them is killed...or they kill someone else (in one of their drunk/drug moments).

Last night on ET, a reporter talked to Dina Lohan when she was at the Child Support hearing and they asked how Lindsay was doing? Dina replied, "She's safe."

How interesting? Did she comment on the many people that were "unsafe" that night, when LL was driving like a maniac on Malibu and into Santa Monica.

The selfishness of these people astound me. I hope they throw the book at her and sue her for wreckless endangerment!

I think LL's mom is completely worthless. It'll be interesting to see how the other daughter comes out.

I think LL is the worst off of the bunch, putting her slightly ahead of Britney only because LL keeps getting arrested and Brit hasn't yet done that. It sounds like she's getting close though, after this incident in Vegas.

:clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:
Last night on ET, a reporter talked to Dina Lohan when she was at the Child Support hearing and they asked how Lindsay was doing? Dina replied, "She's safe." :sick:

How interesting? Did she comment on the many people that were "unsafe" that night, when LL was driving like a maniac on Malibu and into Santa Monica.

The selfishness of these people astound me. I hope they throw the book at her and sue her for wreckless endangerment!

Lindsay Lohan's going to jail, Paris is too shrewd and has the most common sense of the bunch...as if that is a compliment. Nicole is pregnant and will be forced to take care of herself, for the baby's sake, by her family and friends..
--really getting sick of these three, but I will say one thing--Lindsey Lohan definitely has the best figure--

:doh: omg this gal must have lost her mind. If the allegations by the 3 men are true, I think Lohan's carrier is over.
--Well, her career is nearly over already--Her latest film, I Know Who Killed Me,is opening to withering reviews--I think its her 4th or 5th bomb in a row

Our local radio station has a contest every year called the Ghoul Pool. The first week in January, listeners submit 3 people that they think will die during the upcoming year. You get more points if you pick someone young and healthy as opposed to someone in their 90's that has been ill for a time. It sounds sick but it is truly fascinating at the end of the year to see who got the most picks right.
Anyway, they are now starting a mini ghoul pool as to who listeners think will die this year between LL, BS, PH and NR. :eek:

Ghoul Pool 2007!
Posted by The John and Ken Show @ 8:00 am
THANKS TO ALL WHO ENTERED THE 2007 GHOUL POOL CELEBRITY CONTEST!

The contest ended at 11:59 p.m. Sunday, January 7th. Sorry, but all entries received past that time will be discarded.

Well, we already had our death of the year- Anna Nicole.

One day in jail, 10 days Communtiy Service :doh:

ETA: Should have also mentioned:

She was also placed on 36 months probation, is required to complete an 18-month alcohol education program, pay hundreds of dollars in fines and must complete a three-day county coroner program in which she'll visit a morgue and talk to victims of drunken drivers.

http://tinyurl.com/25zv9l

Nicole Ritchie just spent 82 minutes in jail.

Go check out

omovies.com to see the spoof on Lindsay
I laughed so hard
I know you are not suppose to make fun of people
but sometimes......................:slap:

At least she finally admitted she has a drug problem, at least now she has 3 years to get together and hire a driver and stay of the road!!

Stupid girl couldn't hire a driver if she was going to booze it up? And cocaine is cocaine. When did it get legal in any amount? Her PR sounds pretty spinned out of a 12 step book and a lawyer plus pr. She didn't write any of it............. IMO

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
aztraea
Back