Lindsay Lohan trouble again.....?

I think Lindsay is a very naturally pretty woman - the pics do not do her justice.

You know, I go back and forth about that. My husband reckons that even with her fancy 'everything' (he means stylists and clothing and treatments and makeup!), "You just can't do her up!"

I think that the more like her younger self she looks, the better. By that I mean, no crazy tiny clothing, red hair, and easy on the eyeliner. I think the blonde hair she sometimes has REALLY badly clashes with her freckles and facial coloring. Somehow it makes her face look dirty. :waitasec:

Saggy *advertiser censored*, no waist...blotchy skin...geeez it wasn't all that many years ago when I looked a hell of a lot better than that!!

Here's a pretty harsh article from the NY Times about this photo shoot: http://www.nytimes.com/2008/02/21/arts/21loha.html

At 21 she seems even older than Monroe, who was 36 in the originals, and hardened by her excesses. The photographs bear none of Monroe’s fragility. In the first picture — Ms. Lohan wears a platinum wig and false eyelashes for all the images, by the way — she drapes the pink chiffon across her torso diagonally, and if she looks like anyone at all, it is Madonna. Monroe looked available in her Stern photos; Ms. Lohan looks available for sale.

Did you see the picture of Lindsay standing beside her little sister? Her little sister is beautiful.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SoCal Greg
Back