Lippman filed a motion to be discussed on Tuesday 5/31/11

"Everyone grieves differently." Some never get over the loss their entire life, while others only require an hour or so. Must have been a "good movie".

:floorlaugh: So true, and to think I used to worry myself sick while raising my 4 boys. I used to pray they wouldn't get hurt, (well not too bad). Found out it did me no good to worry.
As far as the motion filed, JB IMO went way too far in his description of the sexual abuse. Oral sex would have been sufficient. Nah, wouldn't have packed the same punch as his words. :banghead:

I have a bit of information regarding Mr. Lippman's motion. I started a Justice for Caylee FB page last week and Lippman's Law Offices liked my page. I had posted earlier today on my JFC FB page about the rumor that Mr. Lippman would be filing a motion on behalf of Lee allowing him to be present in the courtroom. Lippman's Law Office responded a little while ago...

Here are the links to both my Justice for Caylee FB page and Lippman's Law Offices FB page for verification.

http://www.facebook.com/pages/Justic...169474?sk=wall

http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100002385081924

Mark Lippman’s Likely Motion?

FYI: It has been verified that Mr. Lippman is filing a motion on behalf of Lee Anthony for Lee to also be present during the trial.

http://blog.richardhornsby.com/2011/05/baez-lippman-and-scandalous-allegations/

I think Lee Anthony is fed up with his sister. He's not been there in court on a continuous basis for 3 years now. He's had enough, and it is bound to be explosive in that court room if he is allowed to sit in. And Lord I pray they allow him to sit front and center behind the prosecution.

I believe it is safe to say that the motions to be heard at 8:30 am Tuesday morning will be from Mr. Lippman on behalf of Lee (I hope the judge rules in his favor, imo he has every right to be there just as much as his parents) and JB's wanting GA's grand jury testimony transcript which was mentioned at the end of Saturday's court session.

Lee needs to man up and support his parents....they need to be a unit....he's over it but he is going to testify and he better not lie....I was trying to figure out when this molestation occurred and how young Casey would be...what would be the minimum age of her actually having breasts? 12? 13? Lee is what? 5 years older...so seventeen?

naw...I don't believe it....if he would have been like 12 and closer in age...

I don't want to throw stones at her...I really don't buy it.. 17? 18? Lee is a cute boy and very straight forward , most of the time.

like everyone in his family , it seems reality is too hard to accept...he vacillates...
but when he was downtown looking in bars for his sister...he knew what time it was..he knows her...she was putting them all through changes for a long...long time...

like forever.

Originally Posted by wandering
I respectfully disagree. I am speculating that Cindy is feeling guilty because she didn't babysit Caylee that night, and if she had, Caylee might still be alive.

Cindy's testimony on Saturday:
Cindy said that KC could not bring Caylee up to Cindy's work for her to watch her like she usually did, because June 16th was a MONDAY, and Mondays are tough days for Cindy because of staff meetings and she has to work late on Mondays. KC said she would just take Caylee to Zanny's on June 16th.

LDB - you left for work on June 16, 2008 and worked normal shift?
Cindy - yes normal for a Monday
LDB - talk to KC on June 16, 2008?
Cindy: yes throughout day left her messages or she left msgs, as far as speaking with her - brief conversation, late in afternoon 4:00ish few seconds
LDB - that conversation include discussion of plans for that day?
Cindy - yes she going to spend night at Zanny's - KC couldn't drop Caylee off at my work - KC had to go into work early, typically Caylee could spend time with me, but Mondays are difficult staff mtg - so, KC said she would take Caylee to Zanny's and probably just crash at Zanny's when she [KC] got off work she [KC] had early morning at work - so made sense to just spend night with Zanny and Caylee

LDB - George had to work that Monday - 3-11 normal work hours
George working and you working late that Monday - neither one could watch Caylee?
Cindy - I could have later in the evening, but it made sense for them to spend night with Zanny
LDB - expecting they return home June 17th? yes, but they did not

Ah hah! I never thought of it that way...I figured CA was just saying that in retrospect, really-but then, I also think CA skipped over a fight on the 15th and KC knew she was rollin out, so my POV is skewed.
I digress and divert...yes, CA could feel guilty over that night, but she should not, cause KC wasn't coming home either way..IOW, I don't think CA having a late schedule caused KC to kill Caylee, I believe CA happened to have a late schedule on the day KC decided to kill Caylee.

The NG show thread for this evening is closed and I'm on such a time difference I only saw this but wanted to post it just in case anyone else like me that doesn't get to follow every thread here missed this bit of info.

Lippman confirmed he is representing Lee now and Lippman denied that GA or LA had sexually abused KC when asked by NG. Just wanted post that :)

The NG show thread for this evening is closed and I'm on such a time difference I only saw this but wanted to post it just in case anyone else like me that doesn't get to follow every thread here missed this bit of info.

Lippman confirmed he is representing Lee now and Lippman denied that GA or LA had sexually abused KC when asked by NG. Just wanted post that :)

Yes I heard that on NG tonight. Makes me think that GA and LA will fight these allegations and are in "save themselves" mode. But I am left wondering if these allegations are found to be only allegations, and no one believes these allegations, just where does that leave JB and ICA with their "imaginary" storyline. (Guess it will be time for ICA to go into fabricate mode once again)

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ramada.williams.gc@gmail.
Back