Lippman says Cindy & George may sue John Bradley re 84 searches

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just a side question for those that think this is just a way to keep in the media spotlight, why would CA and GA have refused to be the media decoys for KC when she was being released from jail? Wouldn't that have been the perfect opportunity to upstage her? It was the specific intent.
I understand that saying to the media you won't be a media decoy IS being a media decoy, but I don't think that was done at the time she was being released, but later.

Because they didn't want to be the target. Lying for KC to avoid the death penalty was one thing, dying for her is another. CA loves the media but she didn't want to be the one to die in the media if someone were truly trying to harm KC upon her release.

The media said he walked someone to a car and then he went back in.

Bob Kealing from WESH just tweeted that they got pictures of GA and CA leaving the country this morning.

OK, so new car ($50,000), a trip out of the country, possible book deal. I'm definitely doing something wrong in my life. I guess that's what ticks me off so much. They have done everything against what my values and morals are but still get rewarded.

Probably house shopping while visiting KC. I don't think that they plan on staying in Florida or the USA. Heck, they may already have a new home picked out for all we know. JMO

George and Cindy Anthony deserve each other.

So let me get this straight, JB accused GA of sexual molestation of his minor daughter at the time the alleged incidences took place, but the Anthony's sue someone for saying chloroform was searched 84 times - IS IT ME :banghead:!!! What is wrong with these people. Most people would crawl under a rock after what they have been through but GA and CA say roll the cameras.

I hope the tickets are one way!!!!! So does this mean CFCA is getting the house???

Well I guess I won't be sending my letter to CA to Florida.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
djfnc