Lisa has been missing over four months now (poll)

My beliefs on who is responsible for taking Lisa four months ago

• My beliefs are firm.

Votes: 49 56.3%
  • My beliefs are squishy (not undecided but not firm)

Votes: 20 23.0%
  • My beliefs are undecided

Votes: 18 20.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I am very firm in my belief that mommy and daddy did not have the time, energy or lack of emotion to be responsible for Lisa being missing. I hope I'm right ~ I don't see a cold blooded, evil person when I see Deb and I can't see her getting this far along if she had done anything to her daughter, without breaking. I don't see a window of time for all she would have to deal with, with so many unknowns. I don't think she could manage what some people think, not with her physical form, not as a smoker, not in the dark, not after a few drinks. I have no squish...but I reserve the right :)

Her physical form? Yes she is overweight but I haven't seen anything to suggest that she is somehow disabled.

Her physical form? Yes she is overweight but I haven't seen anything to suggest that she is somehow disabled.

She's overweight and she smokes - I highly doubt she carried Lisa for any length of time across rough terrain in the dark.

FIRM I tried to be open minded, but have not changed my belief

No way to be firm on anything. Am not privy to many facts and anything else would be speculation and unfair to those missing and part of the case. My theories are much as they were some time ago.

Firm - but not about HOW it happened. My belief is firm that no one outside of the house initiated Lisa being taken out of the home.

DB jumping out of bed when Jeremy asked what was going on with the lights on, the door unlocked, and the window open.

Jeremy talking about what happened after he confronted DB about the lights, etc.: "She kinda jumped up out of bed, like something was wrong, and that was the first time I thought something might actually be wrong."

Why was she so alarmed by those three things?? She left the window open, she goes back and forth now with whether or not she turned out ALL the lights, and leaving a door unlocked is usually just a mistake.... all relatively innocent unless you are waking out of a drunk sleep and you're memory is triggered to the night before.

I've been that drunk before, in my early twenties - I remember waking up and the memory of what I had done the night before came slowly creeping in, then I saw the deer's head on the couch and was startled wide awake - pacing in front of the poor deer, everything coming back to me like a slow video rewind. I was all like, OMG, what did I do - and as more embarrassing bits and pieces started to come back, regret or not, I knew I had to own the night. Did I feel bad? Yeah, I shouldn't have stolen the deer head from the bar....but it was a good dancer :) Now this would happen if she were totally sloshed and uninhibited in whatever she did the night before - so drunk that whatever she had to do, had to be done quick because she was about to pass out.

Now if she blacked out, she wouldn't remember a thing. She'd have probably said to Jeremy, "yeah, so, turn the lights off and lock the door!". She certainly wouldn't go from zero to 60 thinking something horrible had happened to her kids on a normal day of Jeremy biatching.

Did DB experience a sudden blast of recall, triggered by Jeremys questioning about the condition of the house, or is she just that protective as a mother?

She's overweight and she smokes - I highly doubt she carried Lisa for any length of time across rough terrain in the dark.

I don't know, judging from the store video, she was swinging that heavy box of wine around like it was nothing.

I am very firm in my belief that mommy and daddy did not have the time, energy or lack of emotion to be responsible for Lisa being missing. I hope I'm right ~ I don't see a cold blooded, evil person when I see Deb and I can't see her getting this far along if she had done anything to her daughter, without breaking. I don't see a window of time for all she would have to deal with, with so many unknowns. I don't think she could manage what some people think, not with her physical form, not as a smoker, not in the dark, not after a few drinks. I have no squish...but I reserve the right :)

See the end of this video - all I see (in Jeremy), is a lack of emotion.
[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=asL4Seo6moI&feature=fvsr"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=asL4Seo6moI&feature=fvsr[/ame]

DB jumping out of bed when Jeremy asked what was going on with the lights on, the door unlocked, and the window open.

Why was she so alarmed by those three things??

or-- was her reaction an act? that's what i've been thinking lately...

Adrenaline is a hormone produced by the adrenal gland in the body of many animals. When it is produced in the body it stimulates the heart-rate, contracts blood vessels, dilates air passages, and has a number of more minor effects. Adrenaline is naturally produced in high-stress or physically exhilarating situations.

With dilated air passages, for example, the body is able to get more oxygen into the lungs in a timely manner, increasing physical performance for short bursts of time.

http://www.wisegeek.com/what-is-adrenaline.htm

firm in my belief that this story begins and ends with the person who was responsible for Lisa the night Lisa disappeared from life, her Mother.

I cannot say I am firm in who took her because I believe only her life was taken by either accident or out and out murder of some form but I do not think Lisa herself was "taken" in a stolen or kidnapped form.

I don't know, judging from the store video, she was swinging that heavy box of wine around like it was nothing.

VERY big difference between that wine with a handle and a dead weight baby... **ugh I hated typing that word**

For heaven's sake...DB is only 25 years old (or maybe 26 by now). It's not like DB is an old, disabled, 60 year old. She is young, as far as we know healthy. She's not some house-bound, obese, person who can't move. Seriously, this argument is one that I have to shake my head at.

I can tell you that there are several women I personally know who are overweight (some more than DB), a couple of them smoke, and are all older than DB. In their jobs, they are expected to (and do) run. Sometimes they run up to 5 miles. I'm twice DB's age and I could go the distance between her house and the river if I had to. This is really not a believable argument. People are capable of incredible things when they are forced to. What DB does in her daily life would not be anything close to what she could do if she had to!

Firm on who is responsible. Undecided on whether it was premeditated or accidental.

Adrenaline is a hormone produced by the adrenal gland in the body of many animals. When it is produced in the body it stimulates the heart-rate, contracts blood vessels, dilates air passages, and has a number of more minor effects. Adrenaline is naturally produced in high-stress or physically exhilarating situations.

With dilated air passages, for example, the body is able to get more oxygen into the lungs in a timely manner, increasing physical performance for short bursts of time.

http://www.wisegeek.com/what-is-adrenaline.htm

But in my opinion, with that kind of adrenaline ~ the alcohol, the weight, the smoking, the terrain, the fear, the anxiety, the emotion...she would have had a heart attack or some other break down. I just can't see it at all...maybe she all of a sudden became "wonder woman the magician" but I dont' see it!

For heaven's sake...DB is only 25 years old (or maybe 26 by now). It's not like DB is an old, disabled, 60 year old. She is young, as far as we know healthy. She's not some house-bound, obese, person who can't move. Seriously, this argument is one that I have to shake my head at.

I can tell you that there are several women I personally know who are overweight (some more than DB), a couple of them smoke, and are all older than DB. In their jobs, they are expected to (and do) run. Sometimes they run up to 5 miles. I'm twice DB's age and I could go the distance between her house and the river if I had to. This is really not a believable argument. People are capable of incredible things when they are forced to. What DB does in her daily life would not be anything close to what she could do if she had to!

Take the conditions into account. Uneven, rough terrain, in the dark. Not saying it's impossible, but you have to factor that in.

I am firm in my belief that DB knows what happened to BL. I'm much more squishy about JI. I really believe that when he walked in the door after work, he was unaware of what happened that night. Now, I don't know what he knows, because I find his behavior confusing.

Take the conditions into account. Uneven, rough terrain, in the dark. Not saying it's impossible, but you have to factor that in.

Were there no street lights? (Not that she ran down the middle of the street, but they do reflect). Was there no moon that night? The moonlight would be reflecting off the river. Do your eyes not adjust to the dark? Can you not hear the sound of the river to guide you if you can see even a little bit? Is the terrain from her house to the river some treacherous path of jagged rocks and gaping holes?

Seriously, I'm not even saying that DB did personally take Lisa to the river on foot. But, it would be possible if that were her only option.

I'm pretty firm in that there are some people I don't trust. Other than that I'm not sure.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Soccergirl500
Back