Lisa Irwin missing 3 months now - Poll

what happened to 10 month Lisa Irwin?

• someone in the house knows what happened

Votes: 154 65.8%
  • family/ friend/ neighbor knows what happened

Votes: 38 16.2%
  • a stranger knows what happened

Votes: 7 3.0%
  • I don't have an opinion on who knows what.

Votes: 13 5.6%
  • Not enough verified evidence to determine what happened

Votes: 24 10.3%
  • Chances are, someone in the family knows, but will withold judgement at this time

Votes: 20 8.5%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
After she made the statement she failed and was going to be arrested, she never saw LE alone again. Her next visit contained a Law Professor by her side. She was scared...real scared. Still is but feels empowered with Joe T.

Is anyone willing to say she is NOT a major drama queen? This may be the only thing we all agree on.

:dramaqueen:

Is anyone willing to say she is NOT a major drama queen? This may be the only thing we all agree on.

:dramaqueen:

I haven't actually heard her speak enough to say she is a major drama queen, but I suspect strongly that she is. The way that she can flip the tears on and off makes me think she might be. I remember seeing her in the interview with Megyn Kelly on the 2nd or 3rd day. At that point I was totally behind her and didn't think that she could possibly have had anything to do with it. That interview was the one that caused a spark of doubt in my mind that she was innocent. She just acted too "chatty" for a mom who had just lost her child. I can't think of one single mother on TV in the days after their child was abducted that acted like her. Usually moms are either in so much agony that they cannot talk, or they are obviously drugged so that they sound like zombies. I remember watching this interview with my husband in the room. We looked at each other and both at the same time mentioned how strange she was being.

I watched the video today of the reporter at her door talking about the Dr. Phil interview and she seemed pretty animated and excited to me. You might be right!

Those children in that home need to be monitored and I would prefer removed because I know how the "system" monitors. It's a darn shame that the courts see fit to hand over kids to any parent that has a job, fit or not. Married to the mother or not. I saw this in the Haleigh Cummings case. Couple unmarried, father lies to court. It took about 40 minutes and judge gave this pathetic excuse of a 22 yr. old man, a six month old an eighteen month old . Of course one turns up missing and the courts still let the other stay with him.

The mother had told the court that something terrible would happen to the kids if they were to live with him. Haven't we heard this before? Turns out she was right. Her daughter is dead.

The father gets busted for selling drugs and FINALLY the remaining child gets out of that horrible situation. Personally I am sick to death of hearing about this carp. Just because JI has a job and may have inherited a house, he gets to take a child away from his natural mother? And now a child in his custody turns up missing and the courts do nothing. I am not putting this up for discussion but am relaying my frustration at a system that has no accountability and parents who are worse. It is sick.

IMO, both of the remaining boys should be removed till this is brought to a conclusion. Since Government is ill-equipped to be in the business of protecting children and parents who are impaired or addicted have children, we can expect nothing good to happen

This is rhetorical and not a question. I am not about to get into another debate on how wonderful the father is and how great this mother is. Been there: done that! From my experience, the children will remain there with a mother who drinks and loses a child and a father, that in my opinion, needs to be looked at by a psychiatrist.

I don't know what we count on. Defense clearly wants to count on the neighbors and MT's account as credible. I personally don't know if I believe any of it.

Correct me if I am wrong JJenny, because I'm one of those trying to figure this out and am just too dense. The lows on the third would have been by dawn or by midnight, whichever was coldest - help me out here....and the spotting by Lisa and her husband was at 12:15 a.m., correct? So at what time of day on the third was it colder, as you state?
12:15am on the 4th. Not the 3rd.

[ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=162105"]Lisa has been missing over four months now (poll) - Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community[/ame]

new poll....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member