Lisa'a 1st Birthday~Nov, 11 2011

Banner on the front yard at the Irwin/Bradley's home:

b45095fbca7e533e98276dba6ff1e4f6.jpg

Happy first birthday, Lisa! I know you're eating that first birthday cake with your hands, wherever you are!

:partyguy: :partyguy: :partyguy:

:bdscroll:

Did the family put the banner there, or someone else?

Happy Birthday Sweetheart!!!! I pray that you are safe and will soon come home to your family!

:bdsong:

HAPPY BIRTHDAY Little One. You should be at home eating your first birthday cake and hugging your favorite toy.

May the Good Lord bring you home safe.

:bdsong:

Happy birthday, little Lisa. I hope wherever you are, you're smashing some birthday cake into your face in true 1st birthday fashion. :)

Birthday wishes sent your way, that you are found today.

Happy Birthday Lisa! My wish is that you are brought home safe and sound to your family! <3 <3 <3

Little girls are made of sugar & spice and everything nice . . .
Ribbons and bows, ruffles and lace . . .

Oh Baby Lisa darling where are you?
You are loved by so many people.
People far & wide that you don't know
We want you to be warm, fed, dressed,
playing, laughing, and loved.
Your brothers miss you and are :cupcake:
trying to tell what they know
to help find you and give you the
best First Birthday present ever,
by Bringing YOU Home!

Happy First Birthday Lisa

Happy Birthday Lisa! I hope and pray today is the day we find you....

I almost cannot look at this thread. It is heartbreaking to me that this precious and beautiful little baby girl is not home celebrating with her brothers on her 1st birthday.

Regardless of any opinion I may have about her disapperance, I cannot imagine what her family and extended family must be feeling today. My prayers go out to them and to little Lisa.

Happy Birthday Princess. I hope today is the day you are found safe and sound and brought home to the ones who love you.

:cupcake:

Happy Birthday Lisa!

I hope your family focuses on you today. I hope you are still in their hearts and thoughts. I hope they let this day be your day, and only think of you, not media, or lawyers, or LE. Let this be a day of peace and reflection for them of what today should be, and what it's not because you aren't there with them.

I pray for your family and for your safe return. There are lot of people who don't know, but love you. If someone does have you, I hope they realize that this needs to end and you need to come home. It would be so wonderful if you came home today!

HAPPY FIRST BIRTHDAY LISA
Praying the angels are guarding you.
Praying you come home today.

Baby Lisa, I hope that someday when you are old enough to read, you will see this thread and know how many people are concerned for you. :gift:

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
stupot77
Back