LIST Case Questions and Answers For Members #5

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have a question...if the two PI's found Caylees body and did not report it....isnt that against the law? How could anyone alow that to happen or to live with themselves knowing how many hearts were hurting over this little girl?

Not sure how much this will help, but a poster on another site said it was an interview with Cindy and a radio talk show host.

http://blogs.discovery.com/criminal_report/2008/12/recent-happenin.html

Scroll down to post by "Marsha"

Maybe it's because I'm tired and it's late, but I'm not seeing Marsha make that reference.

Ironically, I've been trying to find the video of Cindy's comment and googling everywhich way...one search lead me to this thread. lol.

To detail the vid, Cindy was in front of her house yelling at reporters because the media had chased her son home from a jail visit with Casey. She was afraid he was going to get into a wreck..."She couldn't lose another one".

Try this.

I think the "running away from" might actually have been the incident when LA almost ran over protestors.

The question has to do with a comment Cindy made to reporters regarding Lee being chased by the media after a jail visit with Casey. This was way before the protesters started showing up.

No video link yet of Cindy's "can't lose another one" comment. But 30 something pages down on google I found the below comment on a forum. I'm still searching for the video.

http://www.disboards.com/showpost.ph...postcount=2020

(snip)
do agree with you that the grandparents probably know. Cindy has already made the statement of, "I already lost one child, I don't want to lose another." She'd later go on to say that she was speaking about Lee and the possibility that he'd get into an automobile accident with the way reporters were following him. I never bought it. She knows Caylee is dead, and she's doing all she can to make sure Casey isn't charged with her murder.

Does anyone know where I can find the very early videos of Cindy telling the media when she last saw Caylee. These would have been the day after KC's arrest or at least within that week. She states that she tucked Caylee in, went to work the next morning and heard them breathing (strange that she used this word) through the door. She also relates how KC left to bond with Caylee etc. I've searched all the local news sites and Fox, MSNBC but can't find this particular video. If I recall correctly, it was taped prior to the one where she stated that she would knock on every door and look in every nook and cranny to find Caylee.

Here is a video of the reporter Kathy talking about how the A's knew where the body was placed?

http://www.wftv.com/video/18391868/index.html

surprised me...

ALSO after watching NG tonight the 31st of December. WHO IS TARA? I know she must have been mentioned before but this is the first time I actually heard it. always something new with this case?

Was kc's car REALLY out of gas when GA went to retrieve it from the tow yard? I recall reading that the car was pulled in to a parking spot at Amscot, but not if there was enough gas to bring the car home. When tonE picked her up he stated she had food (prob from home) which makes me think she just decided to abandon the car there.

How come I found a thread I wanted to bump....on page 11....about how KC might have gotten the idea for ZG from someone she knew.....and then my computer spazed...and I went back and now cant find it.....and looked at pages 9, 10, 11, 12, 13.....and it didnt get bumped....but its gone.....weird

Maybe it's because I'm tired and it's late, but I'm not seeing Marsha make that reference.

Ironically, I've been trying to find the video of Cindy's comment and googling everywhich way...one search lead me to this thread. lol.

To detail the vid, Cindy was in front of her house yelling at reporters because the media had chased her son home from a jail visit with Casey. She was afraid he was going to get into a wreck..."She couldn't lose another one".

<<A radio talk show host from Orlando who interviewed Cindy quoted her as saying several months ago, "I can't lose another one". >>

It's there, but I pasted it anyway. Dec. 18, 6pm posting (about 2/3 of the way down the page.)

Check out the parking lot & the rumors thread , here for some theories, one in particular is very interesting (refers to LA & an ex-gf)

Here's a 'tip': If you go to that webpage and hit 'control' key and F a popup box will appear. Just type in a search term and it will find instances of that word or phrase on that webpage. Makes life a whole lot easier. Like to find what you're looking for type in -- can't lose another. If the first instance isn't what you're looking for, hit the next button on the find box and you'll eventually find it.

What are the details of the incident when GA is supposed to have followed KC in CA's SUV?
What date?
What time?
What evidence to prove?

What is the significance of this?
The details to this incident are in the video interview with GA from LE. The latest doc dump reveals that LE did not believe this incident occurred due to toll booth not seeing his auto or CA's, iirc.
This does bring up my question, why would he lie about this incident happening if it didn't? Was to to cover up what he, CA, and/or KC were really doing at this time and if so, what were one or all of them doing?
IIRC he said CA was at home. For some reason, when I heard this interview I was confused because I thought I had heard that CA was with him while he was following her, and was yelling at him to not lose her? Does anyone else remember this, or did I imagine it?

I am still waiting for a video clip of Cindy making the statement "I can't lose another one" and for verification that she was speaking about Lee zooming away from the media. I have asked a zillion and one over-exaggerated times but to date, I only get confirmation that this was what she was commenting on. I can't find the video anywhere. HELP (purdypleasewithsugarontop)
IIRC that statement was made by CA within the first few days of Casey being arrested the first time. It was made outside of where Casey was being held, and she was asked what she meant by that statement. IIRC her response was that Caylee wasn't home, and now Casey wasn't home either, and she wanted her daughter out of jail, and back home. This is my memory of the incident, and I don't have a link, but perhaps the media thread would have it. It would be one of the first ones if it's there. Hope this helps. :)

update; I spent some time searching for the statement in the first few days on the media link but so far have been unsuccessful. I too would like to verify the date she made this statement, and her response to the question posed by reporter.

Does anyone know where I can find the very early videos of Cindy telling the media when she last saw Caylee. These would have been the day after KC's arrest or at least within that week. She states that she tucked Caylee in, went to work the next morning and heard them breathing (strange that she used this word) through the door. She also relates how KC left to bond with Caylee etc. I've searched all the local news sites and Fox, MSNBC but can't find this particular video. If I recall correctly, it was taped prior to the one where she stated that she would knock on every door and look in every nook and cranny to find Caylee.
Did you check the GVS show when she interviewed both GA and CA at their home? I'm not sure it's there but that's what came to mind when I read your post.

Did Lee say that the incident where Cindy supposedly tried to choke Casey took place on the 15th? I wonder if it could have been earlier, like in May when Casey looked up these things. Maybe she wasn't looking up "shovel", maybe she was looking up "shove" and accidentally added the l. It would tie in the neck breaking search, if she was po'd thinking Cindy shoved her and tried to break her neck. Maybe.
It is my understanding that Mark F. informed LE of this incident and stated he heard it from LA. However, there are no statements from MF to LE in the doc dumps and I don't remember him making these statements when he was being interviewed from GVS which was in August IIRC. I have never heard LA make this statement to LE or the public either.
To my knowledge the choking incident is just rumor at this point, unless anyone has a link?
It could be that Casey made a statement like this to someone but I don't recall that that happened either, and no one should believe it if it did come from her. I guess I should say jmo at this point. sorry jbean

At the bond hearing in July a week after Casey was arrested, you will hear Cindy say that she tucked them "both" in etc. It is towards the end of the hearing but the entire hearing is worth listening to all over again. :crazy:

http://www.myfoxorlando.com/myfox/M....jsp?contentId=7039126&version=1&locale=EN-US

I am still waiting for a video clip of Cindy making the statement "I can't lose another one" and for verification that she was speaking about Lee zooming away from the media. I have asked a zillion and one over-exaggerated times but to date, I only get confirmation that this was what she was commenting on. I can't find the video anywhere. HELP (purdypleasewithsugarontop)

The best place to look is in the Media Forum and pinpoint it down based on Lee's visit with Casey as the media was on Lee big time. Now I don't recall if Lee visited Casey that day or was rejected, but Lee speed off trying to get away from the media. That is when Cindy stated "I don't want to lose another one. If I come across it, I will post the link.

Is there a written statement from Casey? I saw something on a news site the other day where she was "quoted" as saying some things I had not heard in the interviews, and the quote appeared to be several paragraphs long, as if it was written. However, I have been unable to find this document.

In addition, have we been able to see the supposedly 30 page document referenced here where the defense conceded that if Caylee was dead it was "almost certainly" a horrible tragic sedative accident? Obviously some people have seen it but I can't seem to find a link.

:banghead:

Finally, am I correct that the A's have made no public statement since the remains were identified? Or did I miss something?

Thank you WSers in advance for all you do here. :blowkiss:

BTW I *love* the new board.

Is there a written statement from Casey? I saw something on a news site the other day where she was "quoted" as saying some things I had not heard in the interviews, and the quote appeared to be several paragraphs long, as if it was written. However, I have been unable to find this document.

In addition, have we been able to see the supposedly 30 page document referenced here where the defense conceded that if Caylee was dead it was "almost certainly" a horrible tragic sedative accident? Obviously some people have seen it but I can't seem to find a link.

:banghead:

Finally, am I correct that the A's have made no public statement since the remains were identified? Or did I miss something?

Thank you WSers in advance for all you do here. :blowkiss:

BTW I *love* the new board.

http://www.cfnews13.com/uploadedFiles/Stories/Local/Casey%20Anthony%20discovery%20Pages%201-150.pdf

On Monday, June 9, 2008 between 9am and 1 pm, I, Casey Anthony, took my daughter, Caylee Marie Anthony, to her nanny’s apartment. Caylee will be 3-years-old on August 9, 2008. She was born on August 2005. Caylee is about 3 feet tall, white female with shoulder-length, light brown hair. She has dark hazel eyes (brown/green), and a small birth mark on her left shoulder. On the day of her disappearance, Caylee was wearing a pink shirt, with jean shorts, white sneakers, and her hair was pulled back in a ponytail. On Monday, June 9, 2008, between 9am and 1pm, I took Caylee to the Sawgrass apartments, located on Conway Rd. Caylee’s nanny, Zenaida Fernandez-Gonzalez, has watched her for the past year and a half, to two years. Zenaida is twenty-five years old, and is from New York. She is roughly 5foot 7 inches tall, 140 pounds. She has dark brown, curly hair, and brown eyes. Zenaida’s birthday is in September. I met Zenaida, through a mutual friend, Jeffery Michael Hopkins. She had watched his son, Zachary Hopkins, for about 6 months, to a year. I met Zenaida in 2004, around Christmas. On the date listed above, June 9, 2008, after dropping Caylee off at Zenaida’s apartment, I proceeded to head to my place of employment, Universal Studios Orlando. I have workd at Universal for over 4 years, since June of 2004. I left work around 5pm, and went back to the apartment to pick-up my daughter. However, after reaching the apartment I realized that neither Zenaida, Caylee, or either of her two roommates were home. I have briefly met Raquel Farrell, and Jennifer Rosa, on various occasions. After calling Zenaida to see where she and Caylee were, and when they were coming home I waited outside of the apartment. I had calle her that afternoon, her phone was no longer in service. Two hours passed, and around 7pm, I left the apartment, and headed to familiar places that Zenaida would go with Caylee. One of Caylee’s favorite places is Jay Blanchard Park. I spent the rest of that evening, pacing and worrying at one of the few places I felt “at home” my boyfriend Anthony Lazzaro’s apartment. For the past four weeks, since Caylee’s disappearance, I have stayed at Anthony’s apartment in Sutton Place. I have spent everyday, since Monday, June 9, 2008, looking for my daughter. I have lied and stolen from friends and family, to do whatever I could by any means, to find my daughter. I avoided calling the police, or even notifying my own family out of fear. I have been, and still am afraid of what has, or may happen to Caylee. I have not had contact with Zenaida since Thursday, June 12, 2008. I received a quick call from Zenaida. Not once have I been able to ask her for my daughter, or gain any information on where I can find her. Everyday I have gone to malls, parks, andy place I could remember Zenaida taking Caylee. I have gone out and tried to find any information about Caylee, or Zenaida, whether by going to a popular bar, or restaurant. I have contacted Jeff Hopkins on several occasions to see if he had heard from, or seen Zenaida. Jeff currently lives in Jacksonville, Florida.
On Tuesday, July 15, 2008, around 12pm, I received a phone call from my daughter, Caylee. Today was the first day I have heard her voice in over 4 weeks. I’m afraid of what Caylee is going through. After 31 days, I know that the only thing that matters is getting my daughter back. With many and all attempts to contact Zenaida, and within the one short conversation, on June 12, 2008. I was never able to check on the status or well-being of my daughter. Zenaida never made an attempt to explain why caylee is no longer in Orlando, or if she is ever going to bring her home.

What are the details of the incident when GA is supposed to have followed KC in CA's SUV?
What date?
What time?
What evidence to prove?

What is the significance of this?

I believe this was proven to be false. The road he claimed he was chasing her on (408) is a toll road. The As have E-passes for these roads and their records indicated that this never happened.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Zerofoxgiven