LIST investigation leads not revealed as trial nears-NO DISCUSSION

Status
Not open for further replies.
Contents and all info on the letter given to crime lab with 'Lee' on it.

Transcript of Lee and TonE's conversation when TonE was wearing a wire.

Transcripts of any other conversations TonE taped, on his own or while wearing a wire.

Contents of e mails 'hacked' from CA and sent to media.

Transcripts of interviews from extended family members, ie. GA's parents, siblings, CA's mother, siblings, aunt, ect.

LE interview with MN, formerly the A's lawyer. (I know he has restrictions but other things he knows outside of client/attorny may be relevant)

LE interview with LG, formerly associated with the A's.

Any witness sightings of KC or her white car near the remains site, on June 15th or any time there after.

a possible theory exists that Nicole G,who was a counselor (not academic- the type of counselor she was is shown in her thread) at UCF...and CA receiving advice to boot KC...and other items matching coincidences with her disapperance have led some to believe this may be connected...nothing shows it either ruled out OR ruled in..

This may be the program she was attending at UCF. Not sure if NG was involved with this, but this is open to the community free of charge and although there may be other options available there...this is the only program I know of for counseling aside from the program offered to students:

UCF (University of Central Florida) Community Mental Health clinic.

"The University Of Central Florida Community Counseling Clinic offers free individual, couple and family counseling sessions. On occasion, we also conduct group-counseling programs. With the exception of short semester breaks, the Community Counseling Clinic (CCC) operates weekdays and evenings throughout the year. Counseling sessions are usually 45-50 minutes in length. Over 1,200 individuals receive services annually!

Graduate students from the Counselor Education and Clinical Psychology Programs staff the CCC. All sessions are videotaped and monitored by closed circuit TV. A faculty member and/or advanced graduate student learning clinical supervision skills observes the counseling session. Your counselor (a graduate student) receives consultation and suggestions from the supervisor(s) reviewing these tapes."

http://www.ucfcounselored.org/Clinic.html

All items listed above plus all items listed in the posts that follow this one, plus:

1. Remainder of friend interviews. For example, in interview with TL, it seemed as though LE was doing the interviews in parts, one part for the child neglect charge (which was released) and an additional part for murder (not yet released).

2. Investigative Info and any evidence regarding AH's rented storage space and Oveida/property home where AH had rented and which was empty when she began rooming with Ricardo.

3. Invesigative info about the so-called "missing" Blackjack.

4. Investigative info regarding whether KC at times left her cell phone in one location, but was seen elsewhere.

5. Investigative info regarding where KC was staying at night when she and Caylee weren't at home and info regarding where Caylee was staying at night when KC and Caylee weren't at home.

6. Audio of any listening devices used during the investigation.

#5 has always made me wonder...where was Caylee when KC was out partying? Did CA always watch her and if not...?

Forensics on the swabs taken from the bottom of the gas cans.

IOW...

Gas cans can be placed by an independent witness (Tony) going into the Pontiac on 6/23.
Gas cans can be placed by an independent witness (George) coming out of the Pontiac on 6/24.

At no time prior to 6/24 was the Pontiac ever reported to be out of the possession of Casey.

Evidence of a human decomposition event (HDE) on the bottom of the gas cans places the bookend on the timeline for SA and removes from the defense the opportunity to spin a tale about others having access to the Pontiac post-6/24, esp. when left @ Amscot and/or @ Johnson's tow yard.

Didn't we get the results from the neighbor's shovel? Or was that only for the hair on the shovel?

http://www.editgrid.com/user/evi/FBI_Evidence_Tests

Q29 Swabs from shovel handle (0050 Item #1, Q-22) / Shovel / DNA STR more than one individual

Q29.1 swab from Q29 /
Present K3 male Burner Unable to use Include
Excludes Casey no comparison for Caylee or Burner

Q30 Swabs from shovel handle (0050 Item #1, Q-22) / Shovel /

Q30.1 / Unable to use Inclusionary No comparison for Caylee, Casey, Burner

Q31 Swabs from tip of shovel (0050 Item # 2, Q-23) / Shovel / No detectable DNA or STR

Q32 Swabs from tip of shovel (0050 Item # 2, Q-23) / Shovel / No detectable DNA or STR

Maybe I missed this what did they find in the cemetary????:waitasec:

http://websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=75190&highlight=greenwood&page=13

ETA Thanks BondJamesBond

IIRC a lady visiting her daughter in Orlando went to the cemetery. She dug up some small bones, a child's t-shirt and some other small items of interest. The detective told her if it wasn't related to Caylee, it was related to 'someone'. Now I'm going to have to go look it up, it's been months! I'll change post if I find something different.

*snipped*

Link to Greenwood Cemetery (in Parking Lot) find here.

Forensics on the swabs taken from the bottom of the gas cans.

IOW...

Gas cans can be placed by an independent witness (Tony) going into the Pontiac on 6/23.
Gas cans can be placed by an independent witness (George) coming out of the Pontiac on 6/24.

At no time prior to 6/24 was the Pontiac ever reported to be out of the possession of Casey.

Evidence of a human decomposition event (HDE) on the bottom of the gas cans places the bookend on the timeline for SA and removes from the defense the opportunity to spin a tale about others having access to the Pontiac post-6/24, esp. when left @ Amscot and/or @ Johnson's tow yard.

YES! BUT, in the FBI interview GA states that when casey "pops open the trunk" and he describes the'clothes and junk' that he can see @ 8:34:17 into part 3 of interview....@8:34:22 GA states that she takes the gas cans out of the blue crate that is in her trunk.... So my question is, wonder if the gas cans ever were actually placed on the trunk liner? (Guess it would not matter, as long as they have HDE on them?)

Do we know if they swabbed the blue crate? They must have, I hope, as it was found in the car when it was picked up at Johnsons's. I need to go find out if this was an item that the Anthonys themselves removed after bringing the car home. Or if LE removed it.

http://www.wftv.com/video/18033186/index.html

YES! BUT, in the FBI interview GA states that when casey "pops open the trunk" and he describes the'clothes and junk' that he can see @ 8:34:17 into part 3 of interview....@8:34:22 GA states that she takes the gas cans out of the blue crate that is in her trunk.... So my question is, wonder if the gas cans ever were actually placed on the trunk liner? (Guess it would not matter, as long as they have HDE on them?)

Do we know if they swabbed the blue crate? They must have, I hope, as it was found in the car when it was picked up at Johnsons's. I need to go find out if this was an item that the Anthonys themselves removed after bringing the car home. Or if LE removed it.

http://www.wftv.com/video/18033186/index.html

EXCELLENT point, skygirl. Thanks! FWIW...I don't see any swabbings of the blue crate. Since, as far as i know, we don't have any witnesses that can nail the timing of the blue crate into/out of the trunk then I'm kinda left hoping the gas cans made some incidental contact w/ some HDE fluids. Your point does explain how a negative result could be explained (if it does occur) despite HDE being present pre-6/24. :clap:

Who was in her car after June 15th.

Did she use her car to tote around her friends then there was a change in that after June 15th?

JB himself stated in court that the only person who had access to/use of the pontiac was CMA. It went from Amscot to the tow yard and was locked up there safely until the A's picked it up.

What made sheriff repy "Oh Yeah" to the question by reporters if anything significant was found (paraphrased).

What is the story about a dude named Corey. CA mentions him during one of her interviews with LE. He brought some things of Caylee's over to the Anthony home during the friends pow wow, on July 20th, I think. And i think GA mentioned him in his FBI interview, as a close friend who apparently went to Puerto Rico with the group? Just hear say so.....don't know?

EXCELLENT point, skygirl. Thanks! FWIW...I don't see any swabbings of the blue crate. Since, as far as i know, we don't have any witnesses that can nail the timing of the blue crate into/out of the trunk then I'm kinda left hoping the gas cans made some incidental contact w/ some HDE fluids. Your point does explain how a negative result could be explained (if it does occur) despite HDE being present pre-6/24. :clap:

The GA interview 8-4-08, The detective asks GA, were there any items in the car taken out prior to us (LE) getting the car from you. George mentions a few items, doll, shoes, pants.......AND THE BLUE CRATE!

The link to that interview is on post #40 by Patty G. 5:31pm titled:
George Anthony tape interview 8-4-08. And you need to scroll pretty far down to get to it. (when I tried to link it directly, it would not play)

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=71772&page=2

These items were placed in a black plastic bag, one can guess by whom--and given to LE. Blue crate is ART #9 item #H51975. But I have yet to see it processed. As other items in the bag were.

(page #2 of 43. PDF-Evidence from Anthonys car.)
http://www.wesh.com/download/2009/0121/18530363.pdf

HTH. skygirl.

The GA interview 8-4-08, The detective asks GA, were there any items in the car taken out prior to us (LE) getting the car from you. George mentions a few items, doll, shoes, pants.......AND THE BLUE CRATE!

George Anthony tape interview 8-4-08. And you need to scroll pretty far down to get to it. (when I tried to link it directly, it would not play)

These items were placed in a black plastic bag, one can guess by whom--and given to LE. Blue crate is ART #9 item #H51975. But I have yet to see it processed. As other items in the bag were.

HTH. skygirl.

You nailed it, skygirl. Thanks for the detailed/sourced follow-up. Much appreciated!

HTH. skygirl.

bumping to see if the results of this has been released in any discovery as of yet? Thx

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Soccergirl500