LIST LIST Questions and Answers #7 LIST ONLY

Status
Not open for further replies.
Is it true that the civil suit will probably never go to trial?
Is it likely that the A's homeowners or Sawgrass Ins. will have to cough up the money to settle this out of a courtroom?
Thanks in advance.
karen

Did LE really confirm that DC was talking to the psychic when he was poking around in the woods in Nov.? Cindy said this in her depo and I want to be sure.

To my knowledge so far there have been no documents made public that would confirm the psychic's calls or Dominic Casey's calls. So the answer would be "we don't know yet".

To my knowledge so far there have been no documents made public that would confirm the psychic's calls or Dominic Casey's calls. So the answer would be "we don't know yet".

Ok...that's pretty much what I thought. Wouldn't it be safe to say, then, that CA was just making that up because I cannot believe at this juncture that she would be privy to such knowledge?

Can someone please direct me to a transcript of Cindy's July interview with LE? I think it was July 24th.

TIA

wasn't july 24th the day george met w/ yuri and john but didn't want cindy to know?

Does anyone happen to have a link handy of Cindy's full MySpace posting "My Caylee is Missing" from July 3rd.

I've searched here for the full text again, but am not finding it.

TYVMIA

I understand that Lee was eliminated as the father of Caylee.

Have other male relatives been eliminated? In other words, has it been established that Caylee's father was not a relative?

Also, is there genetic evidence that George is Casey's father?

Sorry if these questions have been answered before.

Russell

Are there any restrictions on the use of the radio by Casey in her jail cell? Time, station, material? I think she was only allowed one hour for TV access. If they still observe her 24/7, do they also listen and is it taped? Not talking about attorney-client discussions.

Does anyone happen to have a link handy of Cindy's full MySpace posting "My Caylee is Missing" from July 3rd.

I've searched here for the full text again, but am not finding it.

TYVMIA

Here is the full script of July 3, 2008 posting on Cindy's MySpace Page.

Thursday, July 03, 2008

Current mood: http://x.myspace.com/images/blog/moods/iBrads/sad.gif distraught

She came into my life unexspectedly, just as she has left me. This precious little angel from above gave me strength and unconditional love. Now she is gone and I don’t know why. All I am guilty of is loving her and providing her a safe home. Jealousy has taken her away. Jealousy from the one person that should be thankfull for all of the love and support given to her. A mother’s love is deep, however there are limits when one is betrayed by the one she loved and trusted the most. A daughter comes to her mother for support when she is pregnant, the mother says without hesitation it will be ok. And it was. But then the lies and betrayal began. First it seemed harmless, ah, love is blind. A mother will look for the good in her child and give them a chance to change. This mother gave chance after chance for her daughter to change, but instead more lies more betrayal. What does the mother get for giving her daughter all of these chances? A broken heart. The daughter who stole money, lots of money, leaves without warning and does not let her mother now speak to the baby that her mother raised, fed, clothed, sheltered, paid her medical bills, etc. Instead tells her friends that her mother is controlling her life and she needs her space. No money, no future. Where did she go? Who is now watching out for the little angel?

Here is the full script of July 3, 2008 posting on Cindy's MySpace Page.

Thursday, July 03, 2008

Current mood: http://x.myspace.com/images/blog/moods/iBrads/sad.gif distraught

She came into my life unexspectedly, just as she has left me. This precious little angel from above gave me strength and unconditional love. Now she is gone and I don’t know why. All I am guilty of is loving her and providing her a safe home. Jealousy has taken her away. Jealousy from the one person that should be thankfull for all of the love and support given to her. A mother’s love is deep, however there are limits when one is betrayed by the one she loved and trusted the most. A daughter comes to her mother for support when she is pregnant, the mother says without hesitation it will be ok. And it was. But then the lies and betrayal began. First it seemed harmless, ah, love is blind. A mother will look for the good in her child and give them a chance to change. This mother gave chance after chance for her daughter to change, but instead more lies more betrayal. What does the mother get for giving her daughter all of these chances? A broken heart. The daughter who stole money, lots of money, leaves without warning and does not let her mother now speak to the baby that her mother raised, fed, clothed, sheltered, paid her medical bills, etc. Instead tells her friends that her mother is controlling her life and she needs her space. No money, no future. Where did she go? Who is now watching out for the little angel?

Thank you so much! Appreciate it Patty, and the others who found it for us.

I understand that Lee was eliminated as the father of Caylee.

Have other male relatives been eliminated? In other words, has it been established that Caylee's father was not a relative?

Also, is there genetic evidence that George is Casey's father?

Sorry if these questions have been answered before.

Russell

This is my question also. Honestly I never really believed that LA or GA could be the father but I do remember thinking when I read the disc. docs that I thought it strange they make it very clear that LA is not the father, so why not just eliminate GA too. And like I said, I never thought LA the father but now that they made a point of testing LA and proving he is not the father, why wouldn't they also make that point with GA? :cow:

Also this is completely out there but I got to thinking about the KC tip line, wondering if it was still up and running. It is if anyone is curious.

Question, but maybe this belongs in the rumor thread?
What do we know about the potential soil samples taken from Casey's shoes matching the discovery site of Caylee. I heard it in the wind on April 10th, but haven't seen any proof via link or doc. Can anyone help me track down this info?

Question, but maybe this belongs in the rumor thread?
What do we know about the potential soil samples taken from Casey's shoes matching the discovery site of Caylee. I heard it in the wind on April 10th, but haven't seen any proof via link or doc. Can anyone help me track down this info?

Still unsubstantiated rumor.

Is it true.. I saw on a magazine cover that they found Caylee's dna or remains on a pair of Casey's shoes? tia

OMG I'M SORRY I JUST TYPED ALMOST THE SAME QUESTION AS ABOVE. SORRY!!!!!

Is Strickland the judge forever on this case? ie, to the actual trial? and if so, if they request a change of venue as I am sure they will, does Strickland go along too?

Is Strickland the judge forever on this case? ie, to the actual trial? and if so, if they request a change of venue as Iam sure they will, does Strickland go along too?

Judge Strickland is not the trial judge regardless of change of venue.

Judge Strickland is not the trial judge regardless of change of venue.

Tater, I thought that Judge Strickland IS the Judge, even if there is a change of venue. Are you sure? I asked the other day when I heard that he filed the complaint to the bar....and one of the Legal Eagles said that would not disqualify him, it was his duty to report such a thing.

Now I'm really confused. Well, even :doh: more than I was before.

My Question Is -does anyone remember when GA said he last saw Caylee alive? Does anyone have a link to the interview, I believe it was on Greta V's show? Something really bothered me about what he said and I wanted to reread it. thanks

Can CAGA use marital privilege as a way to worm out of answering questions in the criminal trial?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ambermotko