LIST Questions & Answers #8 LIST ONLY NO DISCUSSION

Status
Not open for further replies.
The party requesting the docs must be the one to arrange for payment. Often news media sort through what the docs include and pick and choose what they consider worth paying for. MM has found a number of docs that were never requested and has arranged to get those to us on his own. Docs are not included in the Sunshine standards until both parties have them and usually there is a wee delay so that everyone has time to analyze them. Docs can be excluded if sealed by a judge, or part of an ongoing work in progress. Notes are not included, neither is work product, just documents.

Here is a helpful link.
http://sunshinereview.org/index.php/State_sunshine_laws

Does anyone remember what the medical examiner said regarding the duct tape application? I remember reading that she believed it was applied prior to death or very soon after - before decomp set in. Am I right or just dreamin'?

Is there a link to the autopsy report where this might be referenced?

Sorry Im sure this has been asked: Did they find needle holes in the tape that was wrapped around her mouth?

Can someone explain in detail how the Sunshine Law works as far as releasing records to the public?

For example, when SA turns over documents to Defense, I am assuming the records are then considered public. BUT, a member of the public (or media) has to officially request a copy of released records, right? And then what happens?

I am trying to figure out why there is such a time delay between when the Defense has received documents and when the public/media actually gets them in hand?

Would ask Muzikman since this seems to be his specialty, but haven't seen him around!!
http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=78590&highlight=sunshine

Does anyone remember what the medical examiner said regarding the duct tape application? I remember reading that she believed it was applied prior to death or very soon after - before decomp set in. Am I right or just dreamin'?

Is there a link to the autopsy report where this might be referenced?
[ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showpost.php?p=3887440&postcount=165"]Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community - View Single Post - Official Documents-Audio-Arrest Updates No Discussion[/ame]

Were there any pinhole markings on the duct tape that covered porr Caylee's mouth?

I keep seeing references to KC's "chloroform searches", plural, I remember being under the impression it was a search. does anyone know or recall the date and more specifically time on the search(es), and place (ie website/s)? was it a wiki search? am I remembering that right? were the internet ISP records ever retrieved or released?

If I want to know something I tend to google it and read a result or two, if it's utterly fascinating I might read most of the first 2 pages of google results, I might wiki it, point being that intense interest is going to take some time....and a quick wiki hit isnt intense..if I was planning on making chloroform I think I would read more than just the first page in three minutes..

I keep seeing references to KC's "chloroform searches", plural, I remember being under the impression it was a search. does anyone know or recall the date and more specifically time on the search(es), and place (ie website/s)? was it a wiki search? am I remembering that right? were the internet ISP records ever retrieved or released?

If I want to know something I tend to google it and read a result or two, if it's utterly fascinating I might read most of the first 2 pages of google results, I might wiki it, point being that intense interest is going to take some time....and a quick wiki hit isnt intense..if I was planning on making chloroform I think I would read more than just the first page in three minutes..

Here ya go....Hope your eyesight is good.:wink:

pcsearches-1.png

Now maybe someone can help me. I still haven't gotten around to reading the recent depos, and wanted a quick rundown of CA's claim that she did the searches for chloroform. Is this true or rumor? I posted ages ago wondering if she CA had googled it since it is apparently a remedy for fleas, and natural flea removal had been googled around the same time.
But I thought they had established that both GA and CA were working at the time the searches were done.
TIA

I think the pinhole marks on the duct tape were from the FBI analysts pinning the pieces of tape to foam board

pcsearches-1.png

Now maybe someone can help me. I still haven't gotten around to reading the recent depos, and wanted a quick rundown of CA's claim that she did the searches for chloroform. Is this true or rumor? I posted ages ago wondering if she CA had googled it since it is apparently a remedy for fleas, and natural flea removal had been googled around the same time.
But I thought they had established that both GA and CA were working at the time the searches were done.
TIA

IIRC, CA was supposedly at work at the time of the searches. It would have been either GA or KC at home at the time.

What was ever decided about Patrick B. and the cryptic message from Mike to Casey at the jail. Did he turn out to be an old classmate of Casey' after all?

pcsearches-1.png

TIA
Thankful for the ctrl/+ option.. my eyes are bad! Cindy says she googled "chlorophil" (sp error intentional? correct spelling is Chlorophyll...I wonder if she really wanted to mispell it as 'Chlorofil' to bring up more links with Chloroform, but screwed up) because the dogs were vomiting.. thinking it was from eating grass/plant material.. claims it brought up Chloroform.. She also builds in an alibi that she could have done the searches at home at that time because sometimes she works late so she is able to go home early on other days. The cincher..she says she always puts 8-5 on her timecard because she is salaried..and that the timecard doesn't reflect actual times she was really at the office.

I'm looking for the following video. The links in the resource thread no longer work, I can't find it on the OrlandoFox website or Youtube. It's somewhere from 20 - 40 minutes, and labeled as 'must see'. I didn't find my way here until December, so I missed it, and now I must see it.

Any help would be much appreciated!

Blaise

Raw Interview with CA done by Fox Orlando the afternoon of Oct.13th
2008! Not to be missed!

This one is alot easier and clearer to read:

photo #32

http://www.wesh.com/slideshow/news/19104541/detail.html

I have a question.

Did Tony Lazarro ever tell what the 7 hours of intensive sms'ing with Casey was about on the night of June 15-16? (plus one hour and 20 minutes of conversation).

TIA

Are there interviews/depo's of Cindy's Boss/co-workers yet? If she was salaried she was unlikely to mark a time sheet- I would like more details regarding that statement about her work hours and the time when she says she was signed into work but actually at home searching for Chloroform online.... in error of course.

I'm looking for the following video. The links in the resource thread no longer work, I can't find it on the OrlandoFox website or Youtube. It's somewhere from 20 - 40 minutes, and labeled as 'must see'. I didn't find my way here until December, so I missed it, and now I must see it.

Any help would be much appreciated!

Blaise

Raw Interview with CA done by Fox Orlando the afternoon of Oct.13th
2008! Not to be missed!
I have it downloaded in entirety.. where can I upload it to? (It is uploaded somewhere out there already but I deleted the link...ooops)
It's a flash video. Octagon outdoors with Cindy and Holly Bristow.. an amazing interview...one of Cindy's craziest.
P.S. Big thanks to fellow WS'er Georgia for the video..

UPDATE:
I uploaded it to zhare.net.... here's the link:
[ame="http://www.zshare.net/video/68243932bf7ffd8a/"]zSHARE - 101308FullCindy1.flv[/ame]

It is a flash video and you'll need a flashplayer...easy.. Go to CNET.com and download the FLV player and install.. quick and easy install.
Enjoy!

Does anyone remember when George gave testimony about the day of the gas can incident? Did he actually get to see inside the trunk, or did she just throw the cans at him and close the trunk?

If indeed, he saw the inside of the trunk and said he remembers laundry, I would like to read his statement.

TIA

Are there interviews/depo's of Cindy's Boss/co-workers yet? If she was salaried she was unlikely to mark a time sheet- I would like more details regarding that statement about her work hours and the time when she says she was signed into work but actually at home searching for Chloroform online.... in error of course.

Some of cindys co-workers were interviewed, but they don't speak about her hours that I recall. They are mostly asked about if they ever heard of zanny, when KC would come in to drop off Caylee, and the day the car was found at the impound lot.

Her co-workers that were interviewed that I can think of off the top of my head were Charles C., Debbie B. I can't think of anyone else at the moment.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member