"Little People, Big World" Dad Busted For DUI

yeah--I remember Lance when they showed him on PBS a few weeks before he died--It was horrible,his body ravaged by AIDS nd Hepatitis--He hardly looked human--just an awful end for that poor guy

I wasn't born until 1979l and have yet to hear of this family...still I can't help but feel for them....

Just saw a preview of next week's show, the finale, and it shows Matt in court--guess the producers aren't going to sweep this DUI thing under the rug after all

Really?
That surprises me. I thought the network would keep that portion of Matt's life away from the camera.

You know, I saw that last night and told DH that I actually admire the Rolofts and the network for bringing it to light. It can't be easy for them.

You know, I saw that last night and told DH that I actually admire the Rolofts and the network for bringing it to light. It can't be easy for them.

I was waiting myself to see if they would be mentioning it or not during the season. I am glad to see them not hiding from it. Makes you feel like it really is about their life after all and not just all warm & fuzzy for tv.

I was waiting myself to see if they would be mentioning it or not during the season. I am glad to see them not hiding from it. Makes you feel like it really is about their life after all and not just all warm & fuzzy for tv.

Exactly. Kudos to them!

link: http://www.tmz.com/2008/01/10/little-dui-big-verdict/

A judge says Matt Roloff, star of "Little People, Big World," is not guilty of driving under the influence.

Just goes to show that once in a while someone is NOT guilty as charged. And this wasn't a jury trial - it was a judge. If he's a "traffic court" judge he would NOT be influenced by fame or BS - he's probably heard it all from drunk drivers of ALL sorts - and the BAC numbers are almost impossible to "beat"in court without some compelling scientific/medical proof of an error. I have never known ANYONE to "beat" a DUI charge ...ever.

My Opinion

Good for him! I like Matt too although sometimes I want to smack him. :)

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
butiwantedthatname
Back