LIVE MONDAY: Web Chat with BD-what would you ask her? *LIST ONLY*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Good I am glad becuase people were being really mean to her.

Boo Hoo. She had thousand of *advertiser censored* pictures in her dresser drawer and is more worried about her boyfriend than her daughter.

Im sorry but she deserves it. Poor Hailey. At least she has a father who is trying to be a voice for her.

I hope she's not planning on going to Mexico to look for Hailey, like Clint did...

I wanna know where she wentttttttttttttttttttttttt. I mean couldn't they have ask her where she was going? Hello. Or if they did and she wouldn't tell them, they could have told us that too!!!!!!!!!

There is one way Billie "MIGHT" be able to save her SOUL, and that is to come totally "clean."

Billie can try to avoid the media, but will not be able to deal with her "conscience".

Billie needs to realize a few things:

- Bilie is the one who went on NG's show to tell us about her missing daughter, Hailey. Billie then went back on NG's show AFTER she failed a poly. She told everyone she had failed the poly as well as her BF Shawn failed a poly. Of course, the red flags went up "everywhere" after she announced "failed" poly's. But that didn't stop the caring and compassionate national SAR organizations (God Bless Them!) who came to Billie's aid in the search for Hailey.

- Also, Billie showed NO emotions whatsoever when she was on national TV as well as she was very deceptive with many of her answers on the NG show, like that New Year's Eve Party she never had ... And Billie has contradicted herself more times than I can count ... too many to list here ... but ya'll know what they are.

- Then the AFFIDAITS were released ! Was Billie that "naive" to think that she and lover-boy would not be "looked at" when she reported her daughter missing ?

- BF Shawn runs around wearing Halloween masks, has an obsession with horror and slasher movies and knives ... there are drugs, with videos of SA smoking out of a bongs ... of course, LE is going to be watching you !

- Then we learn about "deviant images and videos" on SA's computer and a Memory Stick "hidden" in Billie's "dresser drawers" -- and learn that it is child *advertiser censored* and beastality ! Does Billie understand what this means ? I just could not believe her reaction to the *advertiser censored* -- it was apathetic !

- LE officially names one POI -- BF Shawn Adkins -- and Billie openly admits that she continues to support him and love him ? Who in their "right mind" would support a POI -- when he has already threatened you and your daughter, and you had to call 9-1-1 ? More Red Flags .

Billie has only herself to blame. She seemed to enjoy the media attention and she sought out the media.

Did she NOT think her life would be under a microscope as the search intensified for her missing daughter ?

Did she NOT think that the media would be "chomping at the bit" to get the results of the Search Warrants/Affidavits ?

Billie knew about the drugs, videos, *advertiser censored*, etc. before she went on national TV, local media, etc.

Billie needs to do the RIGHT THING ... not just for herself ... BUT FOR HAILEY !

Many Prayers for Hailey, and that she is found soon !

:rant:

So not surprised that she canceled, however, surprised to hear she is going out of town. Hopefully this gig will be up very soon!

Billie Dunn, the mother of missing 13-year-old Hailey Dunn, says she will not be able to participate in a previously scheduled live web event with viewers.

The question and answer session was to take place from 5 to 7 p.m. tonight live from Colorado City.

Dunn said she is very sorry and that she knows people are waiting for answers, but she is trying to go out of town with relatives and doesn't want them to wait on her.

(snip)

http://bigcountryhomepage.com/fulltext/?nxd_id=345916

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members