Live MSM coverage on baby Lisa 21 October 2011- including Nancy Grace

Here's the actual video interview with that statement--

Begins at about 1:15 http://video.foxnews.com/v/1213192088001

I found this interview very odd.JI is so calm and soft spoken,clinging next to her and DB is crying and then shutting off her tears.I wonder if JI is helping LE and trying to rattle her by what he said about the cheating part.DB lied from
the beginning and changes the timeline.Why would she do that? Unless......she is guilty of Lisa's disappearance.I think LE knew she was guilty from the start and we don't know what she told them during those interviews.The question I have is why? Could it have been some sort of accident.We know Lisa was already sick.I wonder if she was crying a lot and DB gave her some wine to make her sleep?

I am not at all sure that DB is guilty, but I do believe in HRD dogs and I believe that someone died recently in the home. Sadly, that probably means Lisa. Why did mom cry so hysterically? Everyone has given the main options; either guilt, remorse, or genuine, fearful tears of an innocent mom. No way to tell which is the case here, not yet.

Tears.
This woman had TEARS.

Casey Anthony
Susan Smith
Stephanie Sloop

I could even name innocent parents who didn't have tears.

This woman strikes me as keeping it together most of the time but occasionally losing it and crying hysterically.

She had tears.
She was hysterical about something. Most people don't cry like that out of fear because they killed their child.
That type of crying is usually hysteria because their child is GONE.
I want to know why she was crying if it wasn't because her child is gone and she has nothing to do with it.

If it wasn't for that... and the ridiculous reasons I'm seeing to make her look guilty... I might be able to wrap my head around it.
I don't really have a problem usually believing a parent killed a child...they are the one with a reason to do so.

BBM

Yes, she cries real tears.

But hysterical?? I haven't seen her hysterical about anything, much less about her missing daughter.

I am not judging the parents at this stage, but neither am I worrying about them and their feelings. That sounds cold, but this is about Lisa, not about them right now. I only wish they seemed to be making it about Lisa instead of their persecution. And their lawyers are already doing the same, as though the "Lisa" part of the case is behind them and their only job is making sure the parents are not blamed (which of course it is-but as an innocent parent, I would think they would be telling their lawyers, if they have to have them, to keep the focus on Lisa.) JMOJMOJMO

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
fesmike
Back