LIVE MSM COVERAGE on BABY LISA - 24 OCTOBER 2011

Status
Not open for further replies.
When ever the suspects use the word, 'absolutely"... Red flags wave.

BBM ....you left off "narcissistic." At least that's what jumped out at me the first time I saw that video (and the others with national media), and all those traits do sometimes go hand in hand.

If I was ever on the fence, I plopped off face first as soon as she sat down and spilled to the media.

And yet, can't or won't talk to the local media that could likely help them most if Lisa was abducted and still alive in the local area. Too busy grieving I guess to take a few minutes to use that resource.

MOO

I watched the video again and didn't realize how defiant and flippant DB sounded. Almost an "in your face" type of attitude.

And of course sounding like Casey Anthony freaked me out as well. All I needed was a "R U Freaking-Kidding me".

Just my opinion - thanks.

Mel

okay - way behind again... have they released the 911 call?? Thought that it was not?!! :waitasec:

I didn't see anybody respond to this yet, sorry if this is a repeat.

I believe LL was talking about the 911 call in the Haleigh Cummings case, not Lisa's 911 call.

I watched the video again and didn't realize how defiant and flippant DB sounded. Almost an "in your face" type of attitude.

And of course sounding like Casey Anthony freaked me out as well. All I needed was a "R U Freaking-Kidding me".

Just my opinion - thanks.

Mel

Ron Cummings also acted and spoke the same way. He was arrogant, flippant and defiant. Cindy A. also behaved and spoke like this. They feel entitled.

Similar pathologies .. similar behavior. These are narcissistic traits.

The house didn't look like this on the walk-thru presented to us after the abduction. When did the wine glasses and box get there? Did I miss them on the first tour?

I recall an extremely tidy house with nothing out of place. I am getting confused..

I realize LE can make a mess, but this didn't look like an LE mess at all.

The house didn't look like this on the walk-thru presented to us after the abduction. When did the wine glasses and box get there? Did I miss them on the first tour?

I recall an extremely tidy house with nothing out of place. I am getting confused..

LE was in the house and yard for 17 hours on Wed. I think they were very, very thorough and that's the reason for all the mess and disorder.

MOO

I am freaked out by the description of the man with the baby. JI was the first thing I thought of. But wouldn't the couple recognize him, living so close, having seen him in the media, possibly with a personal acquaintance?

I am sure they've been asked this by the police. I wish we knew if they said, no, it was not him, or yes, I think it was him, or we're not really sure either way. But if there's a chance it could be JI, why wasn't he asked to take a polygraph (if in fact true he wasn't?)

I suppose it's possible that the description has been subconsciously altered to fit a suspect in the couple's minds.

Two different houses. The counters tops don't even match if you can search the pics. It's pointed out in the threads here. Might have been where ABC had them staying or their families home?...before their interview. It's not the house on Lister for sure. Very staged but for what purpose? Oh, they drink wine out of a box with nice glasses and remember to put their glasses on the counter at night...how romantic...gah

Please refresh my posts as I'm always adding, subtracting or correcting my post within the first few minutes somedays. LOL xoxo

I am freaked out by the description of the man with the baby. JI was the first thing I thought of. But wouldn't the couple recognize him, living so close, having seen him in the media, possibly with a personal acquaintance?

I am sure they've been asked this by the police. I wish we knew if they said, no, it was not him, or yes, I think it was him, or we're not really sure either way. But if there's a chance it could be JI, why wasn't he asked to take a polygraph (if in fact true he wasn't?)

I suppose it's possible that the description has been subconsciously altered to fit a suspect in the couple's minds.

Some have speculated that a kidnapper wouldn't walk down the street carrying the baby they just abducted. I would find it even harder to believe JI would walk around in his own neighbourhood where he could easily be identified carrying Baby Lisa, if he or DB were guilty of killing her.

I would put more faith in a meth addicted perp or something like that than the father, but I agree, it would be nice to hear this lady say yes or no as to whether he resembled JI.

I don't disagree- I was raised by people unfit to have kids (bio and foster). Because of my ethnicity, I couldn't be adopted out so the state just kept throwing me around at random.

Which is another issue... but I won't even get into the ethics of flooding an already struggling and under-supported foster care system. I also won't get into the ethics of creating a universal diagnostic criteria for alcoholism that warrants removal of children.

I'll just say that as someone who grew up in the foster system and is now a foster parent myself- you would be surprised at how awful a parent can be and still get more chances.

Getting drunk at home with your kids is small potatoes, sad to say.

My Son-in-Law grew up that way. He is now an excellent husband and father. He is one that didn't fail in the system. His brother though, not so much. My SiL does have horrific stories to tell but some are good. When we had my daughters baby shower, a former foster mother asked to come. He was happy to see her. They wanted to keep him longer but because he wasn't perfect as a teenager, CPS took him away to a group home even though he wasn't that bad.

Sorry, didn't mean to get OT.

Some have speculated that a kidnapper wouldn't walk down the street carrying the baby they just abducted. I would find it even harder to believe JI would walk around in his own neighbourhood where he could easily be identified carrying Baby Lisa, if he or DB were guilty of killing her.

I would put more faith in a meth addicted perp or something like that than the father, but I agree, it would be nice to hear this lady say yes or no as to whether he resembled JI.

It is certainly hard to see why anybody would casually walk there with a naked baby in their arms. Particularly anybody who could be recognized. Why anybody wouldn't cover the baby in a blanket or a bag or something is beyond me.

If it was the father, maybe some kind of last cuddle, not being able to bear letting go?

Every time naked babies out in the night are in the news locally it's always some drug addict/drunk parent with a CPS history. But I suppose LE would be aware of most addict parents in the neighborhood, or if they aren't the neighbors could fill in some details.

..good call 'whisperer'..

..when dan abrams gave us the very 1st tour , after LE released the house the 1st time----he definitely didn't point out the box of wine on the stove ..( and we saw him right there IN the kitchen that day..)

..we also didn't see it pointed out when peter did the walk through for the today show.

..only-----cyndyS-- makes a deal of it, picking up the empty 'bladder' ( and determining the LE dumped out what was in it to figure out how much HAD been consumed...) -----as if..... surely LE has a rather more sophisticated method in determining that.

..for whatever reason, cyndyS wanted the empty box of wine ( that had been in the trash?)-- in her shot.

( the video showing the wine glasses on the counter, was shot at a different house, a "safe house"( i believe a reporter called it )-- that they were doing interviews from that 1st week.)

It is certainly hard to see why anybody would casually walk there with a naked baby in their arms. Particularly anybody who could be recognized. Why anybody wouldn't cover the baby in a blanket or a bag or something is beyond me.

If it was the father, maybe some kind of last cuddle, not being able to bear letting go?

Every time naked babies out in the night are in the news locally it's always some drug addict/drunk parent with a CPS history. But I suppose LE would be aware of most addict parents in the neighborhood, or if they aren't the neighbors could fill in some details.

BBM

Could he have actually had a breakdown and been wandering with the baby? Could be why he has such a flat, odd demeanor?? Maybe.

I mentioned this on another thread, but doesn't it seem like lately, children that come up missing are "sick"? Baby Lisa, Alliaya, Jahessey (it didn't say she was sick but missed school that day)? (sorry may have spelled the names wrong, but you get my drift)

I've heard of cases where baby sitters have put children in ovens, microwaves, dryers, and had no idea it was even an infant due to the drugs in their system. I've also read of perps breaking or just walking into homes, settling in and making breakfast for themselves, thinking they were in their own home. So there a re a good many scenarios of who or what could have happened to Lisa. It's scary but they do walk amongst us.

As for the wine, if LE removed the bag, the spout would have come too as it is attached to he bag. I won't say how I know that.

As for the wine, if LE removed the bag, the spout would have come too as it is attached to he bag. I won't say how I know that.

The bag is still in the box. The lawyer shows it in the longer walk through version.

Do they have two kitchens? Was there one in the basement? We had a house like that...a full kitchen upstairs and another in the walk-out basement.

Do they have two kitchens? Was there one in the basement? We had a house like that...a full kitchen upstairs and another in the walk-out basement.

..the county assessor site says that 600 sq. ft. was finished in the basement-----and we've seen where they have the pool table etc. down there, so no, i would say there is not an additional kitchen.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
PRJ