UK Lloyd Cooper, 30, not been seen since his vehicle crashed, Rochdale Greater Manchester, 7 March 2024.

StillDiggin

Reaction score
The family of a man who disappeared while staying in Greater Manchester for work say they 'just want him home'. Lloyd Cooper had been staying in Salford while working on a job at Manchester Central along with his dad, David Cooper, last week.

David says his 30-year-old son went out with friends last Thursday night (March 7) and returned to their accommodation in the early hours of the morning. But when he got up to have a shower at 5am last Friday, David says he 'heard the front door', and Lloyd had driven off in a hire car.
The family understand that the car was seen being driven at speed through Rochdale before being involved in a collision. They have not heard anything from Lloyd over the past week, and are becoming increasingly worried for him.
1710626788536.jpeg

I've been following Lloyd's family's appeals on social media for several days. It has taken a very long time for this to be picked up by the mainstream media. As far as can see, there has been no police appeal (although I have no doubt they will have actively been looking for him). The fact that his car was involved in a collision is reminiscent of Liam Graham. I hope there isn't the same outcome.

I've been following Lloyd's family's appeals on social media for several days. It has taken a very long time for this to be picked up by the mainstream media. As far as can see, there has been no police appeal (although I have no doubt they will have actively been looking for him). The fact that his car was involved in a collision is reminiscent of Liam Graham. I hope there isn't the same outcome.
Instantly the case I thought of too. I sincerely hope Lloyd is okay. The combination of the collision, the apparent lack of sleep, and a probable night of drinking are all working against his favour. :(

Excellent news Lloyd has been found safe and well by an outreach (homeless team) in Rochdale. Hope we see an article update.

I've given up hope of there being any official or mainstream media acknowledgment that Lloyd has been found. Social media confirmation is off-limits, of course, even if it comes from Lloyd's mother, so I think that this will remain an "open" case on WS as it drops further and further down the pile.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Caseymarie9316
Back