Lloyd Welch is Person of Interest

Status
Not open for further replies.
For perspective, I've attached an overhead pic of the property that was searched.
"A" is the land owned by RAW,
"B" is the house previously owned by Allen & Lizzie Parker,
"C" is the former mobile trailer (since removed) that Allen Jr. lived in for a while.
The house across the street is owned by Allen Parker Sr.'s sister Frances and her husband Paul.
The white + marks denote where the white topped canopy / tents were erected during the "forensic dig" search by LE. The top right white + mark in the group of three + marks on the lower right of the picture is a point of interest. At the beginning of the search all of the 4 white canopy / tents were open view. Later in the search, LE dropped down white side curtains on this one particular canopy / tent so that the view of any persons or photographers from the roadside was obstructed. That could possibly indicate they found something in that area.

Somebody just driving by this property in 1975 likely would not have noticed freshly disturbed soil from the road. However, I would think whomever was living in the Parker house at the time should have noticed disturbed soil so close to their house.

Thanks RichardLewis,

Nice map! I hope you don't mind, I took your map, modified it a bit and continued the discussion here at this post.

For perspective, I've attached an overhead pic of the property that was searched.
"C" is the former mobile trailer (since removed) that Allen Jr. lived in for a while.
The house across the street is owned by Allen Parker Sr.'s sister Frances and her husband Paul.
The white + marks denote where the white topped canopy / tents were erected during the "forensic dig" search by LE. The top right white + mark in the group of three + marks on the lower right of the picture is a point of interest. At the beginning of the search all of the 4 white canopy / tents were open view. Later in the search, LE dropped down white side curtains on this one particular canopy / tent so that the view of any persons or photographers from the roadside was obstructed. That could possibly indicate they found something in that area.

Somebody just driving by this property in 1975 likely would not have noticed freshly disturbed soil from the road. However, I would think whomever was living in the Parker house at the time should have noticed disturbed soil so close to their house. View attachment 70032

Great map Richard Lewis!! Thank you so much[emoji4]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Somebody just driving by this property in 1975 likely would not have noticed freshly disturbed soil from the road. However, I would think whomever was living in the Parker house at the time should have noticed disturbed soil so close to their house. View attachment 70032

Great map Richard Lewis!! Thank you so much[emoji4]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

RichardLewis...where did you find the information about the sides being dropped on that one canopy? It was very cold, windy, and rainy up there for a few days while they were working...could the weather have been the reason they dropped the sides?

RichardLewis...where did you find the information about the sides being dropped on that one canopy? It was very cold, windy, and rainy up there for a few days while they were working...could the weather have been the reason they dropped the sides?

The court documents from last week stated bones and a yellow bag had been found as evidence. If they found remains I can understand the sides of the canopy being up or as you say it might have been the weather. We just need to wait and see if any announcements are made after the forensic testing is complete.

He just drove without a license. This guy never followed the law. Burglar, thief, rapist, and murderer.

He just drove without a license. This guy never followed the law. Burglar, thief, rapist, and murderer.

1) Wayners, did you personally know LLW2 or any of his family members?

2) If so, did LLW2 take the bus a lot, hitchhike a lot and occasionally borrow cars?

What would you say was his usual way to get around the Maryland/DC/VA area?

Thanks.

2) If so, did LLW2 take the bus a lot, hitchhike a lot and occasionally borrow cars?

Thanks.

The Montgomery County Police and the FBI held a joint press conference on 11 February 2014 in which they named Lloyd Lee Welch, Jr. a Person of Interest in the case of the Missing Lyon sisters.

At that time they stated that Lloyd traveled throughout the Washington Metropolitan area (Wash DC, Maryland, and Northern Virginia) primarily by walking and hitch hiking.

It is also very likely that he used the Metro Bus system, since he did not have a Drivers License at any time prior to his current incarceration.

He was known to have "borrowed" an automobile in 1979 in Montgomery County Maryland, when he was cited by MCP for driving without a license. How he obtained the car was not stated in Maryland judiciary records, but it was clear that he did not own it.

Interestingly, that old 1979 case can still be seen in the on'line records today because it remains "open" and unresolved. This is because Lloyd did not bother to show up at court to answer to the charges.

Thanks.

How would one know if he had a drivers license in another state? He probably didn't, but that was certainly an interesting blurb of trivia. His method of transportation was probably whatever his girlfriend was driving, if she drove. The place where he got the ticket for driving without a license did not have bus transportation back in the 70's, so in order to get around there (Gaithersburg and other parts of upper Montgomery County) he would have needed a car.

How would one know if he had a drivers license in another state? He probably didn't, but that was certainly an interesting blurb of trivia. His method of transportation was probably whatever his girlfriend was driving, if she drove. The place where he got the ticket for driving without a license did not have bus transportation back in the 70's, so in order to get around there (Gaithersburg and other parts of upper Montgomery County) he would have needed a car.

It would make some sense that if Lloyd actually had a drivers license from another state, he would have shown it to the police so as not to be ticketed for driving without a license. But then, if you throw in the Idiot Factor that seems to be part of his personality, common sense usually eludes him.

Police would have included information from his drivers license on any and all of the charges listed for him in various records, even if they did not actually see his license, because they could access state data bases for that information. Not even the FBI listed any drivers license data on him from any state. It would seem that the formality of any kind of drivers training or license was not a concern to him.
In order to register a car in any state, one has to have a drivers license. Again, no such records exist for Lloyd ever owning and regestering a vehicle.

I am sure that Lloyd took a ride any way that he could get one, including stealing or borrowing a car when it pleased him. According to recently released documents, Lloyd claimed to have only been along for a ride in his uncle's car the day Sheila and Kate went missing.

MCP and FBI have stated that walking and hitch hiking were Lloyd's usual method of travel.

One thing that was mentioned earlier about LLW was that he was known to walk the railroad tracks between Silver Spring and Wheaton. To get to Wheaton Plaza from SS via the tracks, the closest "exit" to the Plaza from the tracks would be in the vicinity of Kensington. If LLW left the tracks in Kensington and headed to the Plaza, he most likely would have walked thru the girls neighborhood on the way.
Is it possible that he could have met them previously on one of these trips to the Plaza, and could have lead to the girls not being so leery of him if he approached them at the mall on March 25, 1975.

One thing that was mentioned earlier about LLW was that he was known to walk the railroad tracks between Silver Spring and Wheaton. To get to Wheaton Plaza from SS via the tracks, the closest "exit" to the Plaza from the tracks would be in the vicinity of Kensington. If LLW left the tracks in Kensington and headed to the Plaza, he most likely would have walked thru the girls neighborhood on the way.
Is it possible that he could have met them previously on one of these trips to the Plaza, and could have lead to the girls not being so leery of him if he approached them at the mall on March 25, 1975.

Lloyd was known to walk to Kensington on the train tracks. His likely walking route did overlaps the girls known walking route.

We spent hours of discussing the roads and paths from Kensington to the plazza on the following thread which has dozens of pages.

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?234651-Lloyd-Welch-is-Person-of-Interest/page12

On some pages, you can even find maps and photos of the area in the 70s.

Is it possible that he (Lloyd) could have met them previously on one of these trips to the Plaza, and could have lead to the girls not being so leery of him if he approached them at the mall on March 25, 1975.

It would be interesting to know if in 1975, if Lloyd reported to the police that he knew to girls to any extent from having seen them around the mall to having talked to them. Of course anything Lloyd says might be a lie.

It would also be interesting to know if the girl who gave the information for the long-hair-man sketch, likely Lloyd, said or remembered the sisters saying anything about knowing Lloyd.

Assuming the girls were attractive to Lloyd, Lloyd likely had a bigger interest in the girls than the girls had in him and would have remembered any sighting or even a short conversation such as, "Hi," while unless Lloyd upset them, might have forgotten him five minutes later.

Some thought provoking observations and suggestions regarding whether Lloyd actually approached the girls before 25 March, or if he actually had contact with them that day.

Police and news reporters identified at least 10 eyewitnesses who reported seeing the girls on their way to or from Wheaton Plaza and while at the mall, but never did they mention a girl being with them or reporting the strange Long Haired Man.

We still do not know anything more than that LHM was following and "bothering" the girl, and possibly also the Lyon sisters.

It would be very interesting to hear this girl (now a woman)'s story. What did she say to Mall Security (if she spoke with them), What did she say to MCP on 27 March 1975 (when the LHM sketch was made)? And what does she recall today, 40 years later? Can she state positively that Lloyd Welch is the TRM she described in 1975?

Not only would it be interesting, but actually crucial testimony in connecting Lloyd to the scene - should Lloyd Welch ever be charged with crimes against the Lyon sisters.

It would indeed be interesting to see what Lloyd told investigators regarding his activities at Wheaton Plaza that fateful day. Did he recall following and bothering the Lyon sisters? Did he remember the girl witness?

Good Folks,

Let's be clear this is not a conspiracy that was well thought out. This is not a Human Trafficking case. The girls are not alive being brought up in another state under another name. For those who post these conspiracy theories, this is not a fairy tale. Two beautiful girls are gone, their family still distraught without closure. They were taken from this life because they were young females who appealed to their abductors.
For those who throw caution into the wind and try to re-direct accusations against Richard, Lloyd, Patricia and Teddy it is time you look inward and do what is right!

DJT

djt, I respect that you have your own feelings about this case.

I have not specified any particular Welch member as ACTUALLY HAVING COMMITTED this HORRIBLE CRIME.

This thread is called "POSSIBLE Connections"--NOT DEFINITE.

LAW ENFORCEMENT THEMSELVES have said "Lloyd Lee Welch, Jr. and family members are responsible."

It upsets me that you are ASSUMING THE GIRLS ARE NO LONGER ALIVE!!

What PROOF do you have of that?

I will NOT give up that AT LEAST one of them may be ALIVE--human trafficking involved or not!!

Some thought provoking observations and suggestions regarding whether Lloyd actually approached the girls before 25 March, or if he actually had contact with them that day.

Police and news reporters identified at least 10 eyewitnesses who reported seeing the girls on their way to or from Wheaton Plaza and while at the mall, but never did they mention a girl being with them or reporting the strange Long Haired Man.

We still do not know anything more than that LHM was following and "bothering" the girl, and possibly also the Lyon sisters.

It would be very interesting to hear this girl (now a woman)'s story. What did she say to Mall Security (if she spoke with them), What did she say to MCP on 27 March 1975 (when the LHM sketch was made)? And what does she recall today, 40 years later? Can she state positively that Lloyd Welch is the TRM she described in 1975?

Not only would it be interesting, but actually crucial testimony in connecting Lloyd to the scene - should Lloyd Welch ever be charged with crimes against the Lyon sisters.

It would indeed be interesting to see what Lloyd told investigators regarding his activities at Wheaton Plaza that fateful day. Did he recall following and bothering the Lyon sisters? Did he remember the girl witness?

Prosecutors will have no problem getting in touch with her. Her testimony, I'm sure, will be reserved for the courtroom.

1. Since the police interview notes or transcripts have never been released, we don't know if any of the other witnesses saw Long Hair Man (likely Lloyd) or the third girl.

2. Obviously if the Long Hair Man and girl friend of the Llyon sisters was at the Plazza for an hour, a thousand of so people saw each of them and a thousand other people that day, but nearly everyone forgot them, just as I could not tell you the thousand people I saw at the mall yesterday, and only remember a handful, such as the person I was in line behind.

3. It would be nice if people had better memories, but lack of evidence is not good evidence of absence. I am not sure I could produce an eyewitness I was at the mall yesterday. (today, I am pretty sure I am on mall security footage). It's not like Lloyd, the Lyon sisters or the third girl were in the twilight zone because no one remembered them at times.

LLWjr address on the charge of driving without a licence is the same as T.Welch. This is right behind Lake Forest mall.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Haororg