Lloyd Welch Pleads Guilty in Deaths of Sheila and Katherine Lyon

Didn't he go to mall security with info and then kind of freak when the cops were brought in? The suggestion that he thought they were runaways and partiers screams BS. Especially if you kidnapped them. I wondered if that attempt to talk to mall security was an act of conscience or if it was a way to misdirect LE.

Yep it's pretty clear he was lying throughout the interviews , his story kept changing. The detectives made some mistakes like letting him know that his former girlfriend Helen was dead. Withholding that information might have gotten him to open up a little more because she could potentially have called him out on his lies were she still living. I think he enjoyed the attention he got during the interviews and sometimes wonder if he might get in contact with the detectives in the future just for attention.

I just downloaded it. Did you feel like it was worthwhile?

Cherrymeg-you might want to check out the thread "Potential Suspects and Persons of Interest" as there are others who have also read the book and provide more details than I was aware of.

Just now watched an excellent and brand new ID Channel Special on this case. It was based upon Bowden's book.

Very well done and detailed. Lots of footage of the many interviews about the vile Welch family clan.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Soccergirl500
Back