Lois sent Local 6 an email she recieved from Cindy who is standing by Casey.

Status
Not open for further replies.
When this is all over after the trial I hope Cindy gets some help. She will have to deal with the loss of two people: her granddaughter and her daughter. I don't feel any sympathy towards her, for some reason, she is almost in my eyes borderline herself.

On a different note, I love the "tags" at the end of the posts under bookmarks..."same ole cindy song" and "grow a brain cindy!"

oh boy

Three people, I dont see George staying around long after.

Did you ever see the email that started all these messages back and forth? Not the one regarding the funeral, I'm talking way back.

It was a message from Lois to KC saying KC didn't have the child in question as a friend and let's fix that up right away.

IIRC this was after Lois was warned by CA that KC wasn't supposed to be on line 'so let's just keep this among us girls'. I'll find the links and post them but Lois deserves whatever Lois gets from CA, she interjected herself into the family as a KC supporter. Spent time in their home. Then when the lab results came back showing a deceased Caylee had been KC's trunk, Lois changed her mind. Which is her right to do, what she didn't need to do was blog on line as "D's mom or D's gmom" and make comments about keeping the A's away from her child. Inappropriate, all of it was inappropriate.

And why do I have the feeling that Lois never just sent CA a note saying her gchild was just too emotional and too upset about the whole situation and she needed some time and space to heal. In all their own grief over Caylee, the A's had continued sending Lois notes inquiring about her gdaughter. CA was sending Lois letters of support.

BTW it wasn't KC's arrest that upset little D so much, it was the FBI reports. D actually said to Lois "If Caylee is dead then I want to be dead too" as she ran out of the house into the rain. Lois had her whole neighborhood searching for D, before Lois herself found her and had her admitted to the hospital after suffering a nervous breakdown. If my 12 yo gchild was so fragile, I wouldn't have let her get wound up in this mess in the first place. The responsibility lies solely on Lois and I need to go to the rant thread before I end up on vacation.

I agree with your post. Who on this green earth, in their right mind, would even get their child/grandchild involved in a case like this, to begin with? I can't imagine. I had NG on the other night, and my 7 yr old came in the room and really started listening...I was not comfortable at all with him hearing any particulars in this case. I could just see me getting him involved with that family....uh NOT. Then after this woman already found out just what this family was like, she then goes and begs for an invite???? WHY would she take a granddaughter who had a nervous breakdown anywhere near them?? GRR, my point is, this is a CHILD. She should not be involved in any part of this, in any way, shape or form. Even if the A's weren't so nutty to begin with, this child shouldn't even be aware of the details of this case. Kids grow up too fast these days, let's protect them at least a little bit.

As for the emails, Lois seems to be just as "out there" as CA. My opinion only, of course. I heard her on the broadcast, the day that LP thought they found the body, online, can't remember the name of the man who was doing the broadcast, on line? Lois was with him, and I was super non-plussed. First and last time I listened to that broadcast, and totally dismissed Lois as anyone with any credibility.

I'm with you! If you remember the first uninvite was for LP on national TV! I thought that was very tacky, so after hearing this about Lois, I don't care who sent who the first email...I know what it is all about(Cindy) JMO

I just want to know how long it will take to prepare the guest list so CA can get the rest of the service figured out and our little Caylee can be laid to rest! :furious:

I just want to know how long it will take to prepare the guest list so CA can get the rest of the service figured out and our little Caylee can be laid to rest! :furious:
Ya mean what year?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member