long weekend break: discuss the latest here #102

Status
Not open for further replies.
I like how Dick tells us about how Jodi had low self esteem because she continued to put up with abuse from Travis. Have any of you ever seen a girl with such low self esteem have SO MANY pictures of herself floatin' around? I mean, she took a picture every time she moved. Ugh.

From the Dr. Samuels dictionary, volume IV TR: low self esteem: gibbersih/ to not have the guts to murder another human who is in a position to defend themselves. (also see PTSD)

Self defense: gibberish/ To attack another with a knife while they are in confined quarters of their own home. (Also see fog)

ElleElle ElleElle
I would like to know which airline was used for the Cancun trip and see if there was a reservation name change.

If there was- that's is Jodi's ticket to hell.

Don't know about 2008, but the only airline that currently flies nonstop from Phoenix to Cancun is US Airways. They also fly to most major cities. American and United also fly from Phoenix to Cancun, but stop at least once en route.

Sensitive information...

huh! I bet!
It's on whatever Juan snatched out of the Dr's hand!

moo
Juan must have been so surprised when they entered the sheet scored 17 in court when the only one they supplied to him said 15!! Good thing DeMarte had the goods on them.

We've had numerous requests from people wishing to assist Travis' family with travel and living expenses during the trial.

Please make donations to the following PayPal email: justice4travisalexander@gmail.com

To send cards or cheques, please use this postal address:

Tanisha Sorenson
ALS
700 E. Redlands Blvd. STE U 304
Redlands, CA. 92373

[We advise that the admins of this site do not manage this acct. It is handled exclusively by Travis' family.]

Hi,

Thanks very much for passing along the note.

I am vaguely aware of people sending money to the Alexander family to help support them during the trial, but I haven't made note of where and how to do so.

Could anyone point me in the right direction and perhaps let me know what your experience has been if you have participated? For example, have you been able to verify that the money is in fact getting to the family?

I have been so inspired by the family's poise and stoicism in seeking justice for Travis that I feel compelled to reach out to them.

Thanks for any help!

BBM: I don't think this has been lost on the jury, and it refects in what the state has said all along. It speaks volumes for Travis.

From the Dr. Samuels dictionary, volume IV TR: low self esteem: gibbersih/ to not have the guts to murder another human who is in a position to defend themselves. (also see PTSD)

Self defense: gibberish/ To attack another with a knife while they are in confined quarters of their own home. (Also see fog)

Yea, I think I've read that dictionary. It's the same one that states that low self esteem only kicks in after you brutally murder someone and try to look like a meek, harmless librarian with your glasses and bangs and your chair lowered for the jury. Just totally disgusting. :banghead: :furious:

???? She needs a restraining order in jail ????

Hi,

I am vaguely aware of people sending money to the Alexander family to help support them during the trial, but I haven't made note of where and how to do so.

Could anyone point me in the right direction and perhaps let me know what your experience has been if you have participated? For example, have you been able to verify that the money is in fact getting to the family?

I have been so inspired by the family's poise and stoicism in seeking justice for Travis that I feel compelled to reach out to them.

Thanks for any help!
I don't think we can link it here, but there is a FB page: State vs Jodi Arias that has the info. You don't have to have an account to read there.

We've had numerous requests from people wishing to assist Travis' family with travel and living expenses during the trial.

Please make donations to the following PayPal email: justice4travisalexander@gmail.com

To send cards or cheques, please use this postal address:

Tanisha Sorenson
ALS
700 E. Redlands Blvd. STE U 304
Redlands, CA. 92373

[We advise that the admins of this site do not manage this acct. It is handled exclusively by Travis' family.]

Maybe you could have a mod post this as a sticky post at the top of the Travis Alexander forum? It would make it easy for all to find. JMHO!

On HLN Jodi page

Was Jodi supposed to go to Cancun with Travis? Sources tell HLN senior producer Selin Darkalstanian says Jodi was booked on that now infamous Cancun trip until Travis changed his mind and decided he wanted to take Mimi Hall instead.

Meaning: they won't or can't (per court order, perhaps?) divulge any info on actual records.

That's my point - we'll have to wait and see if there are records that list JA on any reservation for Cancun - ever - and if that reservation (in her name) was ever canceled.

Whether it was reissued in someone else's name (Mimi Hall) or not isn't nearly as important as ANY record of JA being connected to this trip.

As someone said earlier (I'm sorry, I can't give credit - I don't remember who it was!) this trip was planned a year in advance and was a huge deal. It's quite likely that Travis was on good terms with JA when the initial plans were made...

I really hope this turns out to be something more than the staccato shouting of JVM and her waving pistols around :furious:

If you have a link to any documentation - please share with the rest of us!!!! If I find one - I'll do the same. :)

???? She needs a restraining order in jail ????

That isn't what the defendant's motion is for. The intent is for the defense not to have to disclose sensitive information to the State.

:)

katiedid2, I had hoped something like this would pop up after the travesty in FL. They were at least able to pass one law about that case. Maybe this one can be Travis legacy.
Thanks for posting the link for us.

Your welcome!

Was anyone else surprised samuels brought up the alleged knifepoint incident at 13, but absolutely zero "abuse" from her folks?
And why hadn't the DT brought up the incident of crawling out Travis' gma's window to further their claim of "hiding" their relationship? I sure hope Juan goes there - I want to hear it.

Hi,

Thanks for any help!

I made a donation through PayPal and got a very nice email back from Samantha. KatieCoolady has talked to them at the court too and confirmed that they are receiving all of the donations. They are very grateful for all the support they are getting! Every little bit helps!

For everyone who is in need of a Friday night "Juan fix" ..... NG's weekly trial recap program is on HLN now. Starting out with clips of cross-examination.

:D

((((the Alexander family)))) I will do whatever I can. We need new/more victims' rights laws. Period. Families shouldn't be further decimated in order to BE the representation (the family) of the victim - in court.

I'm so mad and sad and - If I say more I'll regret it (and//or get in trouble).

Thank you for the info TxHoney - even if it gets moved to a different thread. I'll do what I can. :blue: :blue: :blue: :blue: :blue: :blue:

For everyone who is in need of a Friday night "Juan fix" ..... NG's weekly trial recap program is on HLN now. Starting out with clips of cross-examination.

:D

Ha! Thank you! Watching now... yesterday I was jonesin' so bad I made up my OWN JM fix - now that's bad... (created a hypothetical cross of ALV that I could have gone on with for several pages... )

Not a pretty sight. :)

I made a donation through PayPal and got a very nice email back from Samantha. KatieCoolady has talked to them at the court too and confirmed that they are receiving all of the donations. They are very grateful for all the support they are getting! Every little bit helps!

Thanks for the input, KBisMe!

Now to figure out how paypal works...

Cheers!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics